• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

Lara her head " that guy doesnt use light magic....he uses water and ice magic" she then turned to dusty and waved back at before he grabbed jake and flew off.

@Orion

Jake flys up higher and higher noticing a peak far away and pointing "over there cutie"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Course not...guess you didn't fall for it." Arturo said looking at his hand."Besides, god slayers and dragon slayers can eat their own magic type...sometimes others...that's one way to identify." He began eating from his bag of chips.

@Evergreen98

Dusty growls at Jake. "Don't call me cutie, moron." He looks over at the mountain they are approaching, smiling. If anything went wrong, then he would have home field advantage. He wondered how strong a God Slayer really was.

Jake smirks and leans down kissing his forehead and cheek and nose and lips licking his face annoyingly "cutie! Cutie! Cutie!!! Cutie!!!" He smirks and watches for a reaction

Lara nods " I heard only rumors about god and dragons slayers....I always wanted to meet one....but it looks like I ended up meeting more than one..." lara giggled a little at the thought.

@Orion

Arturo looked at Lara."Really? I don't think I have met one. If I have they sure are good at hiding themselves." he said offering her the last chip from his bag.

@Evergreen98

Dusty growls and takes a swing at Jake. "Damnit, Jake!" He almost loses his hold on Jake with his other hand, so he quickly grasps onto Jake again tightly, breathing heavily.

Jake smirks flyin higher and higher up above the mountain looking down at dusty and kisses his nose again "nah nah. Scardy cat"

Dusty keeps his eyes shut tight, seething and grinding his teeth in anger. "Jake, you are on my LAST nerve..." He starts to feel nauseous.

Arturo stuffed the empty bag into his pocket. "Yeah, no problem." he said licking his fingers. "So, that michael guy sure is bothersome....you know his high and mighty act and all."

@Evergreen98

Jake smiles and pulls him up holding him up the wings flapping faster holding on his face "open your eyes cutie. It's beautiful come on open your eyes"

Dusty scoffs at Jake, angry that he was holding him in the air. "I don't care if it is beautiful or not. I'll look once I am back on the earth." Dusty keeps his eyes closed, not wanting to see as well as feel the emptiness under him.

Jake move to make a small ice platform up them as he slams his lips into dustys waiti for him to open his eyes

Lara shrugged " he did get on my nerves a bit....but i am sure he had his reasons....but some of the stuff he said did make sense...."

@Orion

Dusty pushes Jake back, stumbling and falling onto the ice platform. "Jake, explain what the actual hell you are doing! This isn't FUNNY!" Dusty slams his fist into the platform, creating a huge crack. He kept his eyes closed, because he was worried the ice would be clear. Of all his weaknesses, it had to be his fear of being in the air.

"Yeah, Yeah...Guess all old guys are like that." Arturo said looking at her."So, what kind of magic do you use, Lara?" Arturo was sort of curious but didn't care if she told him or not.

@Evergreen98

Jake smirks and moves off the platform flying there as the platform frosts up cracking more and more "you better get in my arms*

Dusty risks a glance down, then nearly throws up at the sight. He didn't expect them to be so high up. He looked at Jake, looking all smug, then placing his head against the cool platform, closing his eyes again. "I'm debating on taking my chances with the fall, Lover Boy." His day just went from strange to downright weird in a matter of a couple hours.

Jake smirks as they rose a few hundred feet up in the air the platform shirkin as jake opens his arms "come on"

"Yeah, but I asked first. And it is ladies first after all." Arturo said looking away."Besides, I don't know if 'the reaper' will keep her word." he was joking about her title a bit. But, was thinking they might could be using the same type of magic. "So, you tell me first...besides you got a talking cat."

@Evergreen98

Dusty looks between Jake and the ground below, then reluctantly and unsteadily stands up and over to Jake. He glares at him. "Try anything funny and I'll rip your damn head off."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back