• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

Dusty smiled at the challenge. He felt his arms harden into rock again, then prepared himself to use magic. He bent his body. "Flight of the Earth Dragon!" He feels a pocket of air behind him, which he knows contains millions of particles from the earth. He feels it condense behind him, then push up and against him, rocketing him forward at insane speed. He soars by Jake, waving, then launches himself again.

Jake growls as two water whips shoot up to grab dustys legs pulling jack along, than he lands on dusty back to bite on his ear softly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arturo looked at Lara for a bit. "Not much of a choice I suppose I can tag along for now. Maybe I can find out what they meant." he stretched a bit before walking towards her.

@Evergreen98

Dusty almost falters in his launch, feeling Jake bit his ear. "W-What are you-?" He turns his attention back to the next launch. He tries to shake Jake off as he successfully does another blast.

Lara and kero looked at him " what are you confused on? Maybe I can help" lara said to him as she walked next to him.

@Orion

Jake does the same water trick freezing him to his back nibbling on his ear again to tease you

Arturo looked at her for a while. "No, never-mind it's nothing important. So, where did everyone run off to? Did I miss something while I blanked out?" He asked.

@Evergreen98

Dusty braces his legs for a landing, changing them to stone so he could absorb the impact. When they land Dusty rips Jake off his back, then pushes him away. Dusty tries to catch his breath. "Are you...kidding me?! If you kept doing that, we could have died, moron!"

" well two of them went to look for a light god slayer and the rest went to the bar, which is where you and I are going" lara explained

@Orion

"Sorry to say...I think the Light god slayer was among us the entire time. Don't take that to literal but that's the feeling I got when around that guy. Not that hot-headed Dusty guy...but the other one." Arturo said following Lara. "But, why are we headed to a bar?"

@Evergreen98

Jake growls and tackles him again staying on his back biting his ear again licking it softly

Dusty throws Jake off again, this time pinning him to the ground by putting his hand to his throat. "Jake, seriously! What are you doing?! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Dusty is fuming. Why was Jake acting like this? It was bothering Dusty a lot.

Jake wraps his legs around dusty as he's body turn to water swirling up onto his back after kissing his lips

Dusty stumbles back at what Jake did. Did he just...? No. He didn't. Dusty shakes his head, trying to throw Jake off again. "Jake, I swear, if you don't get off right now...!" Dusty keeps trying to throw him off.

Michael looked towards Jake and Dusty. They looked like they were fighting again. These guys are weird. He kept walking towards the bar. He looked back and saw that Lara and Arturo were following him. He started to look upon the situation from the start. He got into Fiore, joined Sabertooth, his guild master started to give a bunch of useless stupid missions for him, when trying to fulfill one of them, he saw a bunch of fights, a guild exploding and what now seemed to be a conspiracy to take over Fiore. Heading to Fiore was definetely a good choice, things were way more fun than they were at his country.

But what was he actually doing? Looking for trouble, of course. It was exactly the sort of thing that made him get kicked out of his parents house. And now that he got a second chance, it just looked like he was throwing it all away. No, that's not really what this is about. So what was? He was risking his life there, for a mage he never knew, in the name of guild he never heard off. Even if they would win that fight, he would be the last to be quoted among the heroes. So why do it at all?... Because it's fun. Because it's fair. Because it's what I'm really good at.

Michael walked inside the bar.

" hmm really?" Lara said. Kero yawned " so it's that sabertooth guy then...." " you have good instincts" lara said to him.

@Orion

Jake smiles and holds on easily leaning down to kiss dusty again on the lips before jumping of icy wings coming out flying away

Dusty sits there baffled for a few more minutes. Why did Jake do that? He brushed his hand over his lips then stood up, inhaling deeply through his nose. He still couldn't smell any light magic. Except... He turns around to wave to Lara. "Hey, Lara!"

"If by sabertooth you mean that Michael guy then no." Arturo said to her going through a bag for another bag of chips."I'm talking about that guy...that pulled you away even though I could hear you guys completely."

@Evergreen98

Jake stops looking back floating there "dusty if your ready to go find him let's go"

Dusty turns to Jake, confused. Jake was an odd kid. Dusty shook his head, then launched himself back into the air with his magic.

Jake grabs dusty hands pulling him forward "I heard that he lived up here, hold on or I might have to kiss ya agin"

Dusty shakes his head rapidly. "No thank you!" He holds onto Jake, even though he hates it. He tries to prevent himself from looking down, because they were a decent way off the ground. He kept his eyes closed, waiting for them to arrive.

(Guys who such as me were thinking that Jake was the light god slayer: Nope, it's the other char from Tj: Rashid)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back