• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

Dusty feels the weight of the gravity on him, making him slouch down. He feels himself getting angrier and angrier. The only thing keeping him up was his anger and magic power. He stared straight at the man and Rachid, who had blocked his attack. "Y-You...!"

Lara stopped and saw everyone suddenly being pinned to the ground " what the..." " lara arturo did this!!!" Kero yelled she nuzzled him " hey are you ok??" Kero asked him worriedly. Lara looked at everyone she over to rashid she walked over to him and electrocuted him and knockedbhim out cold. She looked at geis " we're not handing him over to you" she said to him with a glare.

@Mintsong

@Orion

@Tj Pomroy

Dusty pushed himself forward as well, straining against the gravity. He turned to the man. "You...phony...!" He keeps walking forwards. "Don't...deny me...my revenge...!" He grits his teeth and starts to muster another Sand Cannon. This time he aims it at the man.

Arturo couldn't keep it up at this percentage...if anything he would only last a few more seconds before it actually became life threatening to him. "This sucks..." he said to himself.

"Look look I'm sorry! I had to do the things earlier in order to draw him out!" He exclaimed. "I was going to pay for the damages! With my own money because I felt guilty!"

Dusty shakes his head. He could tell this guy was lying. He couldn't prove it, but his gut told him. "If you put those cuffs on him, you will not make it out of here unharmed." He glares murderously at the man.

Michael fell to his knees, but tried to get up using his static, unsucessfully. He was too tired and injured now. All that he could hope was that Rashid would suffer as much as everybody else from the effects of gravity and that agent that was arresting him was trustworthy. He sligthly moved his head up, and then he looked straight into the eyes of the "lawman". It was the man from the alley from earlier. Michael was speechless. The man sure was smart, but who was him, really?

"Show us your badge, ID, something like it!", Michael shouted.

Arturo's grip on the gravity slowly began letting up. He was grasping for breath to hard. "Too many people at once." he said soon knowing the gravity would be let up hopefully he wouldn't become everyone's target.

"Alright say I arrest him..." He said. "He's worth more alive but I could claim he tried to run and you can blast him once." He said as he slowly stood up. "How's that?" He said as he cuffed Rashid. and crafted a cage.

" I am not buying still not buying" she looked at him " I have can tell your lying" lara summoned some roped and tied up rashid and then geis. She took away their weapon "we can prove you innocence later....if you escape it mean you are lying"

@Mintsong @Refaulted

Rashid looks at him "take the bomb off me and ill help you escape and willing go with you!!" he says as a desperate attempt to escape

Arturo seemed like he was going to faint. All he could do was just sit there holding his head. "You guys really are the worse..." he said trying to rid himself of the pain. "Rashid...you mustn't tell lies..."

"Alright but just so you know, you're interfering with Magic Council orders." He said. "And what par undercoer do you not get?" He said tiredly. "I'm not allowed to disclose specifics but I can however tell why Raven Tail was attacked."

Kero looked at arturo " hey are you ok??" She looked st lara " lara!!" Lara turned and ran over to arturo " hey are you ok????" She asked worriedly.

@Orion

Dusty lifted his eyebrow. "Talk or you'll be talking sand for a month." Dusty was lucky. Having the Sand Cannon formed already didn't take up a lot of magic energy.

Michael grinned at the council's man. He couldn't believe how much of a liar this man was. He was still smoking from the lightning magic he used, but he still felt his urge for chaos growing inside him. "Then why should we trust you? If we go to court and say that we didn't let you arrest man after you showed no identification whatsoever, I think they won't give us much of a lecture".

Lara nods " you stay here and rest...use kwro as a pillow" kero transformed in a leopard. Lara then ran back with her daggers out towards the group.

@Orion

"Alright! Jeez!" He said as he stood up despite being tied up. "The master of Raven Tail found something of great importance, very powerful, very dangerous." He said. "He didn't give it so they, I'm not allowed to say who, took it by force with massive collateral." He shrugged of the ropes and picke up Rashid before tossing him into the cage. "Now I'm going to leave, stop me and I'll arrest you for obstruction of justice." He said as he crafted a cart and pushed the cage onto it. He then secretly crafted several diamonds. "I do believe this is enough for the damage." He started to drag the cart away.

Dusty scoffed and shot the Sand Cannon right into the man's back. He smiled and threw his fist in the air. "Bullseye!" He laughs and puts his hands out to the side again. "Sorry pal. We still don't believe you. Drop the God Slayer now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back