• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

Nixis Ruha

Nixis winced in pain as he felt a light magic hit his body. It reacted bad with his Dark God slayer magic and his demonic nature. He shot up and pushed the woman of him. "Err!" He stumbled away and dropped to the ground. There was blood in his eye. "Raven Tail...No..." He was fading in and out of consciousness. "Damn...Why...didn't I take them serious...the first sign of trouble...different." He feel down again and blacked out.

Lara stumbled back ' shit....he uses dark magic of sorts and my light magic is working but is putting him in pain...' she sighed ' I knew I should have learn dark magic....' she went back to the person " I am sooo sorry please bear with the pain" she went back to healing him.

@Kyd Jhesus

Jake runs over panting hard "oh my god are you okay nixis?" he places both his hands on his chest letting the ice magic close his wounds slowly and painfully, looking around while doing it "who did this lara?"

@Evergreen98

@Kyd Jhesus

Jake frowns tearing up look around scanning the area trying to spot someone "N-Nixis please be okay... who did this to you?" he turns back to him self rollng down his cheeks 'please be okay youre like my brother I love you man please be okay'

@Evergreen98

@Kyd Jhesus

Geis wandered away from Meta and into the bomb site. "Oh, there are people here..." He said as he got near. "I guess they were easy to take down if a simple lacrima killed them."

Jake rises quickly turning as the wings shot out threateningly and long icy claws appear on his hand the tears on his face freezing and falling a long thin ice tail jetting out from his butt ending in a large spike "DID YOU DO THIS???"

@Mintsong

"Maybe but then again you need to chill." He said and waited for something "Someone was supposed to laugh at that joke..." He complained as he reached for Silver Linings.

Jake launches forward slashing at hacking at the new guy screaming at him furiously as the tail slams into him repeatedly a thick layer of ice growing over the gound

@Mintsong

Lara was almost done heal "and which dark guild are you from?" She ask the mysterious person. She then yelled " don't-" and before she could stop jake he attacked him "idiot!!"

@Mintsong

@Tj Pomroy

Geis caught the claws with both hands before proceeding to uncraft them along with the tail. "Now you calm down." He crushed both hand, making a sickening crack before tossing him away. "Thanks for the ice guy." He turned to the girl. "Shouldn't tell you, although I can say that you're friend over there should know who I work for."

Jakes body disappears ass he hits the ground the water sliding behind the unknown man shooting up at the back of his neck it a long spike of water, while the res of him made its way to nixis' body hiding under him undetectable amongst the debris

Lara finished healing nixis and summoned two hunting knives " you and your damn guld better leave this city alone...." kero stood next to lara. Lara coated her feet in winds and dashes towards the man at great speed and swung her hunting knife at his neck.

@Mintsong

Geis smiled. "Water is composed of Hydrogen and Oxygen." He said as the spike dissipated into Hydrogen and Oxygen. "Wind? Really?" The wind was uncrafted into various gasses and he caught the knives before uncrafting them. "Best you got? My turn and let me take a page out of ice boy's book." He crafted a silver tail tipped with a blade on the bottom of his armor. He then reached for Silver Linings and started to slash at wind girl.

Jake smirks "actually the water im currently using is part of me! its nade of me not its chemical compounds" Jake screams again jetting forward throwing lara out of the way not letting him make contact with her

@Mintsong

Lara was about to coat her knoves in thunder magic when out nowhere jake tackled her and moved her out of the way. Kero appeared behi d the mysterious person and shot a laser at him by using light magic.

@Mintsong @Tj Pomroy

Jake shakes his head quickly "the thunder wont work. hes been able to destroy our magic... im thinking something different. not made of multiple elements, pure magic." He calls back standing between lara and him

@Mintsong

Geis uncrafted the laser. "Composed of light and heat...hmm" He recrafted the laser into a spear and threw it back. "Nice try." 
Geis smirked internally. 'Just what I needed'

Keros moved out of the wave easily and used her speed and stood next to lara " this guy doesn't seem to recognize" she whispered " I know..." she whispered back as she " the higher dark guilds should have some sort of description..." " are we seriously discussing something as stupid as that?" " it's not stupid it means that they didn't attack you because you were hanging out with the guild member..." " true...." she then glared at the man that was standing before them ' pure magic....eiterion...or lacrima!!'

@Mintsong

Last edited by a moderator:
"*Yawn* C'mon you coming at me or what?" He said as he stretched a bit. "Hurry up, it's not like I can eat lightning or something."

( * )- Vitia showed up at the site where they destroyed his guild. .He looked shocked as the cloud above his head dissipated and he looked around. Everything was gone. .even his room where was he going to stay now?. .Vitia notice others from his guild and others not from his guild helping to tally the situation and to see who exactly survived the explosion. .-( * )

Vitia has no clue what happened but is everyone alright?!?! We can always build a better Guild Hall but we can not replace the fallen so well Vitia thinks!!. .

"Well this was fun, good bye." He said before punching the ground. "Uncraft Magic: Geddon Version 2" "The ground started to rumble as a sinkhole started to form. Geis started to walk away, whistling a happy tune to himself.

( * )- Vitia closed his umbrella and dropped it as he looked over to Geis noticing the ground start to slowly rumble under his feet. the male stablized his own movements well enough to were he wasn't shaken up at all by it then he jumped into the air as he placed his right hand out infront of him speaking " Water God slayer magic: Water Prison". Vitia's right hand was soon covered in a black and purple mist as he aimed it at Geis and Geis was surround on all four sides by black water walls. Vitia landed on his feet -( * )

" Vitia just wants to know. . . are you the cause of this? . .to his home?

Geis simply uncrafted the water. "Maybe, maybe not." He chuckled before his eyes narrowed. "I have a qustion, do you eat water or drink it? And if you do eat water, how do you do it?" He said seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back