• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Zodiac Curse (REBORN YAY^w^)

ruby looked at the girl

"i could use some help."she said to the girl as she let out a long breath.

Juliette was confused as she just held to kat shirt really confused as she wanted her teddy bear as she cried

Kendell looked at her dad as she just nod her head

Last edited by a moderator:
"Kathy saw the Leapord get shot and felt sorry for it,so she finished the fight quickly as she was losing air by chopping Gabby in the neck and knocking out.When Gabby fell so did Kathy gasping for air.Then she went over to the dead animal,and gathered it's remains.Then Kathy put the remains in her backpack;picked up Gabby and carried her to her house.When she got there Jack gave her a thumbs up,and then tied up Gabby waiting for her to wake up. @Zeldafangirl

Gabby just woke up" ENYA" she yelled for her trying to get tied from the chair" what the fuck you want leave me alone i'm happy there" she say pissed trying to kick him

Sofia was sitting on her bed looking out her window.she was thinking about how for 4 years no one has adopted her how she spent almost all her life in this old dusty ofanige.

sofia knew the main reason she was not adopted is because she needed glasses.and the ofange can not afforded to buy her them.so if they adopt her they would have to but her a pair of glasses.

Juliette looked at her" cat" she say as she smiled" cool don't dogs hates cat like me" she asked being cute

Hey your glasses the told me down stairs that someone needed glasses so here Brooke says your coming home with me.

"ok!thats great!"sofia said as she jumped up and ran over to the woman and gave her a big hug

:thank you "mom"!"

I'm just ten but i live with a 14 and 13 year old but the 13 year old is the boss her name is Yui she's turning 14 torrw but lets go Brooke says smiling. (i now its small but hehe

Miyo finally got to her destination. She stood for a moment, reading the inscription on the stone silently. Taking in a breath of air, she released all the balloons into the sky, shouting, "Happy birthday, Sachi!" She fell to the ground, laughing to herself slightly. "I wish you were here," She said aloud, laying in the soft grass. As the balloons rose in the sky, she wondered if the girl and her mother could see them. I hope they're happy, she thought to herself. She felt for them deeply, even though she had just met them. their struggle reminded her of herself in the months after Sachi had passed. Plus, she had seen the inscription on their grave. The rat. A Zodiac, just like me, she realized, drifting into a light sleep. I wonder what their names were... @eclipsehowls

"Alright," Rylic said. "Well...I was twenty-two and your mother was nine years old when I first saw her. It was three months before your tigress grandmother died. Your mother was picking herbs near town for her adoptive mother and I tried catching her. I failed but I continued to go to the forest and watch her and the tigress, Nuwa, for months afterward. But then a hunter killed your tigress grandmother and your mother retreated to her safe haven in the forest with her big cats. I chased after her for years but no success until she turned fourteen. Over the months your siblings were born and you are the youngest...so far," said Rylic. @Zeldafangirl

Serenity saw balloons and wanted to go back so Amy drove back to the cemetery and they looked for the woman who had given Serenity a balloon for her father. Finally they found her at a grave. "Are...are you visiting someone as well?" Amy asked. @Sp00ky Nerd

Miyo woke with a start, but calmed down when she saw it was the girl and her mother. She got up, wiping grass off of her skirt. "Yes," she replied after she finished. "A good friend of mine. Sachiko Yamaguchi. She died a few years ago, when we were both in middle school. She had cancer," Miyo said smoothly. "She always loved balloons. So on her birthday, I always try and save up to buy a bunch, and I let them go. I like to think that, wherever she is, she can see them, and knows I'm thinking about her." She lay back down. "I miss her. But she was in a lot of pain. I think, in the end, things are better this way for her." She looked up at the little girl. "What's your name?" She asked. @eclipsehowls

Kendell was streatching as she fell asleep as she start to yawn

Emily just sighed as she was still in the cage as she was trying to kick open the cage but she got shocked" ouch" she yelped

Users who are viewing this thread

Back