• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Zodiac Curse (REBORN YAY^w^)

Juliette just looked at her as she held to yul as she was on her lap she was scared of hight she didn't know what to do she just held onto the dragon" fly" she say as she laughed

ruby was walking down the empty street that was at the edge of the forest.she heard that a man saw snakes in there near a cottage.but she also heard that there were a lot of people that died in there that were zodiacs.she was about to turn and go when she smelled the smell of a sent a sent that she knew well it brought her into a day dream:

her and her sister were both lying on there bunks of there bunk bed as there mom read their favorite bible story noah and the ark.as she read her eyes grew heavier and heavier.

she felt a tear go down her cheek.she ran toward the smell.she came to a house but when she did she felt hands grab her.she let out a very load scream. @eclipsehowls

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok fly brooke Yui says smiling.

Kat loved being up here in the sky it smelled a birds.

Brooke flies up to the sky smiling in her way.

Miyo looked towards the mother as she approached, silently asking for approval to talk to the little girl. She stooped down to the girl's level, holding out a single balloon. "Hi sweetie," She said quietly, trying to be comforting. "Would your daddy like a balloon?" She asked, quickly taking a glance at the stone she was in front of.. @eclipsehowls

Juliette felt her wind going against her hair as it felt nice" whoa nice" she say smiling as she laughed as she was enjoying she didn't know what kind of animal she was yet it made her feel sad for that reason

~Meow~ Fun time Yui says.

Kat smelled something werid like Tiger/Human as Yui Go down brooke.

Brooke did what she asked.

Juliette was smalling as they got down as she smiled holding yui hand" up up" she say to her wanting to be picked up by them as she laughed looking around

she tried to struggle but she could not.she knew this smell it was the person who had killed her mom and dad.she felt a blade go right over her heart.a mans voice said

"you should have died the painless death you parents did but now you will die a slow and painful one -he let out a laugh- and so will you sister once she gets out of that god for sakin house. me and my men were not hired to kill dogs just your family" ruby let out a even louder scream. @eclipsehowls

The hunters snorted in derision. It was obvious they did not believe Emily. "If you're Mistress's sister then why were you kept when Mistress was abandoned and left to die? She would have if not for her adoptive mother taking her in and raising her."

Rylic was woken up by the baby monitor and got to his feet before stumbling to the door. He unlocked the door and left, making his way to Kendell's room. Opening the door he flipped on the light switch went and went over to her. "What's wrong Sunshine?" Rylic questioned as he lifted Kendell from her crib and sat on the window seat. "Have a nightmare?" @Zeldafangirl

Basil frowned. "Well actually rumor has it the sheep zodiac was spared from death due to being a friend of the tiger." Pity you didn't die, he thought to himself with a growl. As he was about to close the door he heard a scream from somewhere close by. Rose ran outside, shifting into her dog form, a border collie like her son and bolted towards the direction of the sound. Following the smell of blood, the border collie barked at the human, watching it stab another girl. @Fluffykitty9000

Amy hesitantly nodded but the woman had already stepped around her. Serenity looked at her father's tomb which read:

Shadow Zeklos

March 3, 1999-June 23, 2015

Grandson of the Rat

Father of the Rat

Unvampire and prankster.

Loving father and fiancee.

Serenity hesitantly nodded, able to tell from the smell that this person was no zodiac like she was. The person was a human. She tied the balloon to her father's tombstone and then grabbed her mother's hand as they left. @Sp00ky Nerd

Kendell just sniffed" yeah dada bad dream" she say sniffing as she was on her dad lap as she suck her thumb as she sniffed she didn't like her dreams she was scared of the hunters hurting her family she just suck her thumb as she felt stress about her dreams

Emily looked at them" i was locked up in a cage smaller than this cage" she say" i was toucherd i barley made it out" she say to him

ruby felt pain go through her chest but not deep enough to kill her. she saw as a dog came toward her.she tried to struggle but when she did the man made a deep slash in her arm.she let out a half pain slash angry scream. the man pressed the blade right to her stomach if it wen through her skin she would live for 20 mins before she died a very painful death.the man said

"dont come any closer or she will die a very painful death."

((@eclipsehowls: Miyo is a zodiac (snake). Just a heads up!))

Miyo smiled softly, calling out as the girl and her mother left. "Hang in there, okay? I know its hard, him being gone. But people don't really die unless you forget about them." She watched as they headed off, and walked back upon her original path, balloons still floating beside her.

KAt turned back to human form and goes to the human and takles the man.

The hunters glanced at each other before leaving the underground hallway. "Enjoy your stay liar," said a hunter as they left. They went up to where the pets were and let their master's dire wolf out who bounded up the stairs, following Rylic's scent. The dire wolf barked and ran into Kendell's room, jumping up onto the window seat. This was a new dire wolf, Rylic's old dire wolf having been killed while master had been in a coma. So they had gone out and gotten another when their master had woken up. Rylic had been raising it ever since.

"Hello Winter," said Rylic as he petted his wolf. He listened to Kendell say she had a bad dream. "What was your dream about Sunshine?" Rylic asked.

Enya shook her head as she petted the horse. "Everything is changing again," Enya said to Gabby without looking at her. "I had thought that with the hunters killing the zodiacs that they wouldn't have had time to come back and now they're here again. Then your nephew pops up out of the blue and some girl who says she is my 'sister'. Why can't they just leave us the heck alone? No matter where we go they always follow us." @Zeldafangirl

Rose stopped and stared at the creature. "Go ahead and kill it. You're doing my family a favor," Rose spoke. "They just bring zodiac hunters here." Another dog came and she snarled as it turned into a human. "Get out of my territory mutt," she snarled at it. She made no move to go to Ruby's aid as the kid fell to the ground. @Fluffykitty9000 @Kittycat

(Oops sorry Sp00ky!)

Serenity continued sniffling, not looking back. If her sense of smell had been good, she might have realized that the woman who had given her a balloon for her father was really a zodiac. But crying and a runny nose had messed up her sense of smell. Amy however heard the woman and stopped in her tracks to look back at her before nodding and then took Serenity back to the car where they went home. @Sp00ky Nerd

We need to take her home now Yui says picking her up Put her on my back Brooke now Yui says Turning into tiger form then help kat ok.

Brooke did what she said then turned to dragon form and helped kat.

KAt heard someone say Mutt she turned into human form who are you calling a mutt.

Kendell just looked at her father as she sniffed" bad hunters hurting family no want be alone" she say hiccuping as she was on her father lap as she saw the wolf as it was the first time meating him the dire wolf" i'm scared dada" she say putting her face on her dads chest as she cried a bit

Emily just sighed as she needed some help to get out of here as she just sat there closing her eyes" HELP" she yelled for someone to hear her maybe a zodiac

Jack looked at Kathy,"See she hates me" Jack said,"Well she doesn't know me and I'm not related to you in anyway so I'll just get captured and see whats up" Kathy said,"Ok but put this on" Jack said handing Kathy some eye contacts,"What does it do" Kathy said putting them on,"Tell you later" Jack said with a smile that looked alot like Gabby's smile.Then Kathy walked into the front of the house setting off alarms again.

@Zeldafangirl @eclipsehowls

violate ran out side when she saw who was lying there she screamed

"ruby!!!"

she ran over to her and fell down beside her she looked at her wounds nothing that will kill her in less she bleeds to death.

she hugged her sister and said

"im soo sorry i thought you were dead i should have never waited so long to escape that mental hospital i should have gone back to you."

tears ran down her face she did not care that there was 2 other dog zodiacs behind her. @Kittycat @eclipsehowls

Gabby heard a alarm as she saw the girl from before" what do you want do you want me to kill you" she say pinning her to the wall as she just looked at the girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back