• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Zodiac Curse (REBORN YAY^w^)

"After Daisy and Pine were born Kendell, a mean human named Jacob came and bound your sister to him because he 'loved her'. He also made her blind but cured her sight though he kidnapped her away from us as his dragon brother tried to kill the rest of us. It was before you, Shale and Violet were born. Your sister is now scared of other zodiac animals except for your siblings, myself and I guess this rabbit that she made friends with." @Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Kendell looked at her big sister as she felt sad" will big sissy be okay" she asked wanting to help her

Yuzyu was rocking back and fourth as tears came in her eyes as she was taking deep breaths as the doctors say to do sometimes it don't help she hates zodiac' curse them i wish they were all dead' she thought her hand shaking

Juliette saw the house/base as she was scared wanting to go in there as she ran

"I'm not sure if there is anything we can do except killing all zodiacs. Or move to your father's base in Africa or the home in Greece," Enya said to Kendell.

Ash took his sister to the couch and then went to get a servant to make hot chocolate with a shot of whiskey in it to calm his sister's nerves.

Snow snarled as the cat ran into the base, tearing inside after her, and bowling over a couple of servants that got in his way. @Zeldafangirl

Kendell looked at her mum" okay" she say as she smiled holding her hand" nap was good mama" she say smiling

Yuzyu was on the couch as just looked at her mum and her baby sister as she sighed trying to relax to calm herslef but couldn't

Jessica cried in the cells, now in her human form. She didn't want to harm anyone and couldn't understand why'd she been put here. "P-Please... Help me..." She whimpered.

Black Mist smirked. "You've got a bad reputation around zodiacs, hunter..."

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendell looked at her mum" okay" she say as she smiled holding her hand" nap was good mama" she say smiling
Yuzyu was on the couch as just looked at her mum and her baby sister as she sighed trying to relax to calm herslef but couldn't
"That's nice," Enya said. "Thank you Ash," she called to her oldest son who was coming into the room with a cup of hot chocolate for Yuzyu.

"You're welcome mommy," Ash said as he set the cup in front of Yuzyu. "Drink all of this sissy," he said to her. @Zeldafangirl

NightCasterZ said:
Jessica cried in the cells, now in her human form. She didn't want to harm anyone and couldn't understand why'd she been put here. "P-Please... Help me..." She whimpered.
Black Mist smirked. "You've got a bad reputation around zodiacs, hunter..."
Daisy went after the guards and saw the girl crying. "Why you here?" she asked Jessica. "My parents and big brother and sister don't like zodiacs lurking around the forest."

"Well then maybe your kind should stay out of Everstone and quit following my family," Rylic said. @NightCasterZ

He smirked again. "You have a recent catch don't you? A little cat zodiac?" He questioned angrily.

Jessica looked up, sobbing. "I-I didn't do anything..." She whimpered as she curled up into a ball. "Just way friends... And a family..."

"I wouldn't know. I know there was an ugly cat with two tails that I told my fiancee to get rid of. And cats aren't zodiacs. Just cursed creatures," Rylic said.

Daisy shook her head. "Zodiacs have given my parents nothing but trouble. They brought my dead siblings back to life. The dragon tried killing mommy, daddy, Squirt, me and Ash after they kidnapped my big sister. No matter where my family goes, the damn zodiacs always find us." She shook her head in disgust. But mommy and daddy let Yuzyu have a friend who is a rabbit." @NightCasterZ

"O-Others?" She asked. This was all knew to her. "No one likes me..."

BlackMist growled. "That girl is a good friend of mine. I'm her guardian..." He says, calming down. "Anyway, all she wants is a family and some friends and this is what you do to her?"

"Yes of course there are other zodiacs!" Daisy shouted shifting into her tiger form. "My mommy is the first generation tiger in my family, my Aunt Emily is also a tiger, my Aunt Gabby is the sheep, big sister Yuzyu is the second generation sheep and I'm the third generation sheep in our family. Mommy and Aunt Emily are the only children of the original tiger zodiac." She went to a guard and grabbed the keys from her before walking back to the cage and unlocking it. "Well if you want out go out," she said.

"Then maybe you should watch your children more," said Rylic. @NightCasterZ

Cupa lead Ella into a large clearing, that seemed to have numerous apple trees dotted about inside it. "Well I guess here's breakfast" She said almost excitedly, apples, compared to what they'd been eating recently apples seemed like a gold mine. She climbed up a tree, picked a couple of apples and handed one to Ella, before biting into the other, smiling as she did. They were very crunchy and juicy. When cupa had finished, she took her backpack off and filled it with as many apples as she could, stocking up fir the journey.

Ella ate the apple as it was good a jucy" thank you big sis" she say as she smiled as she finished with the food she was scared for the long journey but it was going to be okay she had cupa she was worried about Lily @Geozaki

BlackMist growled history. "She's not my child... And If rather not get too close to her for my line of work is something she is not ready for..." He said as he shifted into his human form.

Jessica shifted too. "I don't know why... But I have two tails..." She twirled them over and poked them out of the cage, hoping Daisy would shake it as if it were a hand.

The blond crouched instinctively for a second time as the sound of an explosion ripped through the still air. "Well shit" he said, a smile slowly forming on his face. "Looks like they started the fireworks without us. And I was looking forward to those" He shrugged off his sword from where it was slung on his shoulder, removing the strap. He then slid it into the clamp on his belt, clamping the saya in securely. "There we go" He said, standing up. "Guess we should go check that out" He smiled and resumed walking towards the source of the explosion.

Cupa smiled at Ella reassuringly "Everything will be ok" She said, "now, lets go find Lilly" she seemed happy, as if they were playing hide and seek or something. She was trying to keep spirits up, as she knew when they lost hope, they'd lose everything.

@Zeldafangirl

Ella looked at her as she smiled as she grabbed her hand" okay lets go find sissy" she say as she walked towards the forest with cupa she was really worried about her big sister as she looked around as she look around maybe a hunter got her she knew why they were leaving a lot cause of the hunters she just smiled at cupa" where do you think sissy is" she asked" maybe she went to get food or something" she say she didn't want to lose hope so she mostly happy around cupa and lily @Geozaki

Yuzyu just looked at her big brother as she took the cup as she drink the hot chocolate as she was feeling a bit sleepy from the hot choloclate as she finished it" done done" she say to him tired as she yawned

Kendell looked at her mom" can we go to park later mama" she asked as she saw an unknown cat as she was scared hiding behind her mother

Juliette ran into the house as she smirked the big cat couldn't get her she was too fast

Gabby stepped on the cats tail as she picked it up" what do you want" she snapped at the kid

@eclipsehowls

Cupa walked with Ella through the trees after a while they came to a dense part of the fforest, Cupa slowed, noticing a figure slumped up against a tree. "Lilly?" She called, wanting to check that it wasn't anyone else. And to see if there was any response. The figure looked up "hey" they responded. It was Lilly, and she seemed really happy to see Cupa and Ella. Her left arm was draped over her and resting on her right side, and she seemed to be holding something in her right hand.

Ella than sstart crying she was really worried about her sister as she looked at her sister she was also mad at her but she get over it she was mad for her leaving them like that

Zeldafangirl said:
Ella looked at her as she smiled as she grabbed her hand" okay lets go find sissy" she say as she walked towards the forest with cupa she was really worried about her big sister as she looked around as she look around maybe a hunter got her she knew why they were leaving a lot cause of the hunters she just smiled at cupa" where do you think sissy is" she asked" maybe she went to get food or something" she say she didn't want to lose hope so she mostly happy around cupa and lily @Geozaki
Yuzyu just looked at her big brother as she took the cup as she drink the hot chocolate as she was feeling a bit sleepy from the hot choloclate as she finished it" done done" she say to him tired as she yawned

Kendell looked at her mom" can we go to park later mama" she asked as she saw an unknown cat as she was scared hiding behind her mother

Juliette ran into the house as she smirked the big cat couldn't get her she was too fast

Gabby stepped on the cats tail as she picked it up" what do you want" she snapped at the kid

@eclipsehowls
Ash nodded. He called one of the hunters to take Yuzyu to her room. The hunter nodded and picked Yuzyu up in his arms before carrying her upstairs to the family quarters.

Enya looked at Kendell. "Uh sure," she said. "When Yuzyu gets up we'll go." She then looked at the cat as it came in and the dire wolf ran into the living room panting. "Ash go get a hot washcloth for Snow's nose please."

"Okay mommy," Ash said. "Snow come," Ash said. The dire wolf followed the little tiger to the kitchen.

Enya sighed. "Zodiacs everywhere," she growled under her breath. @Zeldafangirl

Rylic watched as the dragon turned into human form. "Fine then I'll set the thing free," he muttered before turning and walking off towards home.

Daisy looked at the cat and then flicked her tail into the cage, shaking it. "Go on. Go wherever you came from." She would have liked the friend but her parents were already annoyed and she didn't want to make them more upset. @NightCasterZ

Basil, Amy and Serenity left the town behind them as they ventured into the forest, the kitsune shifting into a woman with ebony hair and violet eyes who stuck close beside Basil.

Lilly looked at Ella and Cupa, she was on the verge of tears, she was worried that she'd never see them again, but she easily got worried like that. But when Ella started crying, she couldn't help herself, tears started to glide down her cheeks. Cupa walked up to Lilly and knelt down beside her "are you ok?" She asked worriedly Lilly nodded "yeah thanks, you?" She replied, her voice quivering. Cupa nodded with a smile

ELla looked at her sister as she sat down on the ground away from her sister and cupa she was mad at lily as she climb the tree as she liked climbing stuff as she smiled looking at the view

Users who are viewing this thread

Back