• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Z Plague

NathanPanache said:
"Stop complaining" he said coldly to Tig "I couldve taken this pain away but you refused. Have fun with it" Eliot said to Tig
"And she and i would never work. Shes not my type and neither are you" he snapped at Sin

Isis

"Damn..."

Isis muttered, getting out a syringe from the fist aid kit. Grabbing a small pot, she filled up the syringe with a dark liquid. Walking over to Tig, she held the syringe over the bite.

"It will numb it. Can I?"​

@Tohoak

"Shut up." Sìn said towards Elliot calmly as he made his way closer towards tig. "We could always put you to sleep you know?" He offered casually with a shrug of his shoulders. "Besides..it'll help you so that you don't have to listen to him" he said pointing towards Elliot. "I was considering the option of putting him to sleep but I figure I'd ask you if you'd rather sleep"

"Let's call a truce yeah?" Sìn said over his shoulder towards Elliot. "I'm more concerned about this one here than I am with our disagreement." The male continued watching tig with a rather curious look on his face. "Take the medicine that Artemis over here is trying to give you."

sinfulAngel said:
"Let's call a truce yeah?" Sìn said over his shoulder towards Elliot. "I'm more concerned about this one here than I am with our disagreement." The male continued watching tig with a rather curious look on his face. "Take the medicine that Artemis over here is trying to give you."

Isis

Isis looked at the man.

"It's Isis."

She said, pushing the syringe into the wound. Quickly pushing the valve, the dark liquid entered her skin, the pain going almost completely away. She stood, walking over to the vampire, grabbing a baseball bat.

"How much do you bet that you wont sleep after this?"

@NathanPanache

"I'd watch your temper vampire." Sìn said as a sort of warning before he proceeded towards the entrance of the treehouse. "It just might earn you a stake to your heart." The male flashed a dangerous grin before he then stepped out of the treehouse,falling for a moment before his feet finally touched the ground. "Now let's go. Your so eager to hunt. Let's go hunt."

Eliot breathed slowly, calming down. He jumped to the ground landing down on one knee "By the way, good luck killing one of us, and the stakes dont work"

"I'm sure that I'd get creative." Sìn said with a slight shrug of his shoulders. "Besides..if I actually wanted to kill you then that's what I'd be doing instead of accompanying you on a hunt." The make cracked his knuckles for a moment and he drew the sword from its sheath. "Now then...lets go hunting yes?"

"Fine" Eliot said giving up on the argument. "No weapons by the way, use your body. Weapons scare away any animals or people we might be lucky to find"

"That just hurts my feelings." He said as he sheathed his sword. "Fine." He muttered, waiting for Elliot to move so that he could shadow him. "After you my good flirtatious sir."

Eliot gave Sin a disgusted look. To show off, Eliot got into a start line pose. In a blurr, he left the yard and began towards the woods. His motion was smooth and it was as if his legs never left the ground. He turned around, eyes and fangs gleaming, "You coming?" He said smiling

Sìn glared a deathly glare towards the vampire and without bothering to start properly he dashed off after the vampire, the enhanced speed in his system allowing him to make quick work of shadowing Elliot. "You just don't like me do you bloodsucker?"

Tig relaxed and gave Isis a grateful look, "Thanks," she said. With no distraction sleep threatened to overwhelm her. She blinked her eyes trying to stay awake, but it was only a matter of moments before she slipped away into a dream.

Ooc: gtg schools out and no wifi at home so I'll talk tomorrow! Bie!

@Tessa Roberts

@starlightviolet

I won't be one durning the weekeneds and after tuesday next week I will become pretty inactive so I will face the same problem. I think my character is going to get seperated from the group and when I can get on during the summer she might spot them but still not get to them. Then when school is back in she find the group again. If you guys want a recap thats fine and if you want to leave it is up to you.

"Its not that i dont like you..." Eliot started, "Its justgat its hard enoughh being what i am without your kind of people making it harder" Eliot admitted. He hated being part vampire, but there wasnt any going back

Tig woke up with a start. She gasp and tried to clam herself. It was just a dream. She slwoly sat up and looked around. Still in the treehouse and still safe. Her leg looked better like it was healing and she looked toward the entrance of the treehouse. Queitly she wondered if the boys were getting along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back