• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Z Plague

Sìns lips turned upwards in the slightest of a gri. Towards tig and he took a step backwards. "Bravery is an honorable trait to carry." He said simply before he turned and walked towards the table in the treehouse. "If that's your decision then we can only abide by it."

"Fine." Eliot said simply, and offended. "Have it your way, but when the venom eats away at whatever makes you human, and you cant stand the pain, remember you couldve avoided that" he said before leaping out of the treehouse, landing on the ground, and made his way into the house

Tig watched Eliot go without a hint of remose or fear. She wasn't going to turn as her family had and that was goog enough for her. "Are we safe here?" she asked Isis after seeing the sun start to set. It was halfway below the horizen.

Eliot entered the kitchen and saw the beautiful fine china plates and cups. The place was nicely decorated, but it looked like it belonged to old people. The only thing wrong with the house, was the giant gaping hole where the front door was. Eliot put his fist through one of the shelves, sending fine china into thousands of pieces on the floor

"We should be fine." Sìn replied casually as he laid his bow onto the table. "We're to high for them to reach and we're armed enough to defend ourselves from a horde."

Tig nodded relaxing. "Good." she yawned, but didn't even think about sleeping. These were new people. Some of them she felt she could trust, but she couldn't be sure. She had to be careful. To be her friend you had to earn her trust. A sharp pain when through her leg and she winced. Was this the enhancement starting?

"I doubt you'll be sleeping at all tonight." Sìn said as he glanced towards tig. "The enhancement hurts..it's a pain far behind what you can imagine." The male turned his eyes towards the entrance of the treehouse and he watched calmly as he heard the shattering of glass. "Your friend sounds angry."

Tig nodded look at the entrance as well. "I just met him this morning. The idiot was fireing a gun at the Z's attracting more!" she shook her head the tensed as more pain came. She could deal with it, after all it was what she had chosen.

"Of course he was." He said with a slight frown. "And here I thought the little vampire was smarter than me." Sìn turned his attention to tig and he cocked his head to the side curiously. "What's your story?"

Eliot, with his keen sense of hearing, could hear whispers of his allies but couldnt make out what they were saying. He was so angry that they wouldnt listen to him. "I couldve helped her, it woukdve let her keep her human form and eased any pain she couldve possibly had! But she trusts this new guy more than me!" Eliot thought angrily. He decided to release the stress and anger, he would go out hunting. Alone. Like "old toothy" and "Dracula" always did. He hoped to find a human. Human blood sounded really good right now

Tig bit her lip and looked away, when she looked back she shrugged. "Same as everyone else- family turned and I was left to take care of them," she said with a sad smile. "If only I could have helped them in some way."

Eliot left the house and decided he needed to check on his "friends" before he left. Instead of climbing into the treehouse he just jumped, and cleared the height easily. "Im going to go hunting. Just thought id check in first" he said coldly

"You couldn't have done a thing for them." Sìn said quickly. "Besides its best not to stress over the past..it'll only-" he started to say before his head snapped towards the entrance of the treehouse. His head turned to the side and he faintly heard every other word that was coming from the male. "He ...yeah no he is not okay." Sìn said as he rose from his seat, leaving his bow on the table along with the arrows on his back. Sìn took a mere step forwards before Elliot jumped into the treehouse. "Fine go hunting...but I'm coming with you." He replied coolly, touching the axe on his left thigh and the sword on his right hip.

@Tohoak @NathanPanache

Last edited by a moderator:
Tig watched them then glared at her leg frustratedly. "I would come, but as you can see...." She trailed off with a tired sigh. "I'll be fine. Even if these guys try anything I can take care of myself." She gestured to her Katana. It had been in her hand since she had grabbed it when bitten. "Just be careful. Both of you," she said suddenly feeling protective of them.

"And he's being a childish vampire." Sìn said sarcastically before stepping past Elliot, making his way to the entrance of the treehouse calmly. "That's fine..I'm Still going hunting with you whether you like it or not." The males silver eyes turned to rest on Elliot and he flashed a cocky grin. "Besides..I never did get everything on my shopping list earlier."

"Are you kidding me?" Elliot asked followed by an obnoxious laugh "Sin, hun, im not babysitting today, ok? Im going hunting alone. You couldnt keep up wuth me anyways"

Tig almost smiled at Sìn's words, but manage not to. She rested her head warily, but it wasn't long before pain started coursing through her. It was intense making her grit her teeth and tighten her grib on the Katana

"Easy does it little Dracula your not...wait did you call me Hun?" He suddenly asked with a look of disgust. "Eh look pal you've got it all wrong. I only love me , myself, and I. You'll have Better luck with a Z then you will with me." Sìn glanced towards tig and he frowned slightly.

"Conceited are we?" Eliot said meanly looking at Sin "I call everyone hun, your not special. And im too good for you anyways, so get past it. Ok?" Eliot said as he scatched his nails agains the side of the treehouse, leaving claw marks

"The only person who's to good for me is me." Sìn replied with a charming grin. "I'm a prize that I'm not even worthy of." The male cocked his head to the side and his gaze lingered on tig only moments before he finally gave Elliot his full attention. "Besides, instead of going out ok a hunt I'd imagine that you'd prefer to stay put with your girlfriend...this process is going to hurt like hell and I'd imagine she could use your support."

"He is not my boy friend!" Tig spat through waves of pain. She almost hissed at the two boys. Anger was starting to fill her. This pain was not fun. She gave a small gasp and bit her lip to keep from screaming.

Sìn merely raised an eyebrow towards tig and his hand moved towards the axe on his left thigh as if he was contemplating a fail safe for just in case the tig did turn into a Z. "Calm down girl...your anger so t help anything..especially not the transformation taking place in your body."

"Stop complaining" he said coldly to Tig "I couldve taken this pain away but you refused. Have fun with it" Eliot said to Tig

"And she and i would never work. Shes not my type and neither are you" he snapped at Sin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back