• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Time Travelers' Medieval Fate (open)

A laugh, "Don't worry about me, you have to worry about yourself in this period."

"Well, I suppose I get what you mean, me and sister were practically two halves of a whole, one was sad the other one was, one was happy the other one was happy."

"I'll try not to, besides my sister and few people that cared for me in my time in the base and the people i've meet through time, I havn't had that much social interaction."

"Actually, I usually just learned what I could from whatever time I traveled to, and whenever I actually needed to sleep or had to take shelter, I'd just get inside my time machine." I looked up at the sky, noticing that it was darkening.

"I'm self taught too, for the most part." I rubbed my stomach, feeling a bit hungry. I got up, unsure of whether we'd run into the stranger again if we went into town for food. "You hungry too?" I glanced at Felix as Josh got up and stood next to me.

(Brb)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anil's eyes cracked open, revealing lush greenery all around him. When he passed out, he was at the base of the ruined temple, which was covered in snow, not trees or foliage. Standing up, he grabbed Ekaitz from the ground beside him and hid it within his robes before beginning to walk in a random direction.

I smiled and got Josh's attention. "Ear food, boy, ear food." He sniffed the air and started off in some direction. I looked back at Felix. "Looks like we're eating rabbits today."

Anil had been walking peacefully, humming a quiet tune to himself when he collided with a large wolf. Out of instinct, Anil slid Ekaitz from its spot and extended to its 1.5 meter length, ends crackling lively with electricity.

Before even a minute was up, I heard Josh howl, which was usually saying he found something interesting or he was angry. Maybe even a little of both. I decided to check it out, since he probably found something interesting. I motioned for Felix to follow and after a little walking, I saw someone who looked as if he would try to kill Josh. "Hey, don't hurt my wolf!" I ran to Josh and began stroking his back to calm him.

Anil cocked an eyebrow. He collapsed the staff and replaced it in his robes. He bowed low. "Apologies young miss, I was not aware you claimed ownership of this wolf."

I was glad this person didn't seem all that bad, but he did look really weird to me. Josh seemed to really loosen up and calm down as soon as e weapon was away. "It's ok, at least I got here before anything bad happened... to either Josh, you, or both." I realized that I'd forgotten to talk like the people of the time I was in and silently shuddered. I'm so dumb, I couldn't even remember to fit in.. Then again, this person doesn't really fit in either. In fact, he's so off you'd think he was a time traveler too. I paused my thought and stared at him. Or... it's relatively possible that he might be a time traveler too after all! I scratched my head under the hood of my cloak. "Dumb question, but you wouldn't happen to be someone who goes and travels through time, would you..?"

"Travel...through time? I would not know. I fell unconscious and woke up not too far away. Where am I exactly?" He questioned, standing up straight.

Soraru´s surroundings looked a lot like a music video about medieval times that he once did. He grabbed his guitar and started playing a tune and sang along. "I have waited a lifetime, spent my time so foolishly. But now that I found you, together we'll make history..." Soraru heard talking nearby. Being a curious person as he was he decided to investigate. Getting closer he saw a little girl with a wolf and a guy about the same age as Soraru himself. He asked interrupting their conversation "I travelled, right?"

I looked at the new person and took in his outfit. "So.. You're a time traveler too..?" I nearly slapped myself after the dumb question. Who in the world would be wearing those clothes if he wasn't a time traveler..? I frowned at my stupidity and petted Josh some more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back