• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Time Travelers' Medieval Fate (open)

Jayden Kept Running After Ashley. She Saw Her Run For a Wolf And People. Her eyes Meet With The Wolf But As She Saw Ashley Start To Run At The People And Wolf She Hid Behind A Tree And Hoped That Ashley Would Be Ok

As a dog runs into the clearing I instinctively step in front of Angie and prepare to reach for the fur on the back its neck and front leg

Jayden Didn't Want Her Dog To Die So She Knew What To Do. She Whistled For Ashley To Come Back. She Glared Over At Ashley From The Tree. Ashley Stopped And Turned Her Attention To Her. Jayden Said "Leave My Dog Alone"

I saw someone approach out of nowhere practically and with instant reaction, I kicked Josh's side gently and he made our 'escape'. The wolf stopped running after a few minutes and finally stopped growling.

I look at the person and say, "Sorry I've had to many run ins woth rabid dogs to take chances, but why were you hiding?

"I Dont Know I Just Dont Know How I Got Here And You Guys Startled Me So My First Instinct Was To Hide" Jayden Said Looking Down At Ashley

Last edited by a moderator:
"We startled you? Either way doesn't matter, Im Felix" I say holding out my hand

"Oh Right This Is Ashley But Ash For Short" She Said Looking Back At Ashley

I realized that Felix was still back at the clearing, so either he was in trouble or I'd run off in fear over nothing. I frowned and had Josh take us back over and I almost laughed at my own stupidity.

Jayden Smiled But She Still Had One Thing She Didnt Know, That Was Where She Was "Um... Do You Know Where We Are" She Said Looking At Both Of Them.

"Um... Thanks For The Information" She Couldn't Believe She Was I The Medieval Time, She Looked Down At Her Clothes And Thought Maybe I Can Get New Clothes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back