• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Teens of Randleigh Mansion

Gaia hummed standing after the third episode of walking dead finished. He figured it was time to get ready for the party. Stretching he headed upstairs to his room. After a quick shower he changed into a white t shirt, ripped jeans, his usual knee high combat boots, and a black leather jacket. Running his fingers threw his hair he checked himself out and upon finding himself acceptable headed down toward where Jace was. "Anything I can do to help?"

Jace raised an eyebrow and took a sip of his water. "Do you have Blake's number by chance? I don't know where the hell he's at but he should be back by now," he said, annoyance in his tone. He set his water down and took a look around. Everything seemed to be in place for now, until they got back.

Quincy raised an eyebrow at his first sentence, her freckles nose wrinkling at the thought of being considered pretty. As he kept talking, she burst into laughter again. “And here I thought you were going to hit me with the 'beautiful girls should be taken care' crap." She said, smiling despite herself. In any other situation, his jest wouldve gone straight to her heart and made her feel like he was making fun of her, but from him it didnt seem that way. Climbing into the car, she petted its dash gently. “I would be very gentle with her." She said sarcastically. “Come on, mister. Before the party animals get restless." She smirked, feeling pretty pumped for this party, now that she seemed to have a friend.

Gaia twitched shaking his head. He didnt have Blakes number. Why couldn't he be asked about something he knew?"No sorry. Anything else."

"Ah, come on. You have to admit: She's beautiful." He gives her another smile and cranks the car up, leaving the parking lot. After a little while his joking tone seems to have faded and he absentmindedly states, "I hope you have fun at the party tonight. Be safe. Um, people can get rowdy," he kind of stutters over his words and gets quiet again. He didn't want anything bad to happen at one of her first parties. How bad would that suck?

Conner walks into the kitchen to make sure everything was ready and was startled to see Jace and Gaia. He crosses his arms and observes the work that's been put into getting stuff ready for the party. Thinking that Jace would never go through this much work for alcohol consumption he turns to Gaia, "Thanks for getting stuff ready. You really didn't have to do that."

Jace stares at Conner for a moment and with a set jaw stalks out of the room. Why couldn't he be credited for doing something nice for once? These people have no manners whatsoever.

He waited for her to get on the car before turning the car on. ''Yeah, apart from Hollywood Undead, I like Daft Punk, Eminem, between others, what about you?'' He asked to her.

Riley thought for a moment before answering, "Well, everything. Mostly pop punk. Banks like Neck Deep, Real Friends, Modern Baseball." She looks down at her hands nervously. She hadn't thought she'd be spending her night out with anyone, especially this attractive guy.

Gaia snorted sending Conner and incredulous look. Rolling his eyes he crossed his arms across his chest and leaned against the table smirking. " Thanks but it wasnt me. It was Jace. I prefer to consume alcohol not participate in setting it up."

He popped out his lower lip and sucked the upper one, nodding at her good taste in music. He then looked at her, he appeared nervous, and he was confused. ''Are you okay? I'm not forcing you or anything, you can go back to the house if you want. I'm fine with that.'' he said to her, he wasn't sure if he was making her uncomfortable.

Conner processed what he said for a moment. "Seems like you two are the complete opposite then. He hates alcohol but...enjoys setting it up?" It comes out as a question and has a confused look on his face. He sighs and pulls a remaining beer out of the bottom of the fridge. The new alcohol better be more than just this stuff.

Riley looks up at him and her eyes widen a little, "Oh, no. No, I wanna be here. I'm just not used to being around many people is all," realizing how antisocial and flustered she sounded she shut her mouth. She offered him a small smile hoping she wasn't making things weird.

Quin chuckled softly. “Alright, she's gorgeous." She pretended to admit, grinning over at him as he drove. She furrowed his brow as he stuttered and cautioned her. “Well, if it makes you feel better, I'll be sober." She said, shrugging. Glancing down, she fiddled with her hands. “But I was hoping Id have at least one big, strong guy hanging out with and looking out for me," She added, looking up at him shyly and hoping he would get that she meant him, without her saying it.

He looked at her, raising an eyebrow, because she wasn't near anyone, only him. He scartched his head and asked ''Ya sure? As I said, it's okay if you don't want to come, I can enjoy a meal alone.''

Completely missing the hint Quin was trying to get to him, Blake's face fell a little bit. He kept his eyes on the road, "Did you um.. have anyone in mind?" There was no trace of a joking undertone. He was genuinely curious about who she had intended on hanging out with at the party tonight.

Riley's smile relaxed and became less forced as she realized how ridiculous she was being. "Yeah, I'm sure. I'm kinda starving," she added jokingly to lighten up the mood a little bit. "So, um. Tell me about you?" She tilted her head, curious about her new found friend.

He stared at her for a minute, before turning forward and stepping on the pedal. ''Well, I'm your average smoking addict, that stays out of society and stays at home. And you?'' he asked, glancing at the road and back to hear repeadetly.

Quin rolled her eyes and let out a soft huff. He completely missed her hint. Males could be so dense sometimes. She looked back to him, hesitating before she could answer. “Well considering that Ive only really spoken to the one.." She said softly, blushing a little. “I was hoping youd stick around. Unless you dont like M&Ms and dancing. Or if you have other intentions for your night." She said, watching him calmly to see his reaction. If she was honest with herself, she would admit that if he denied her, she probably would spend the night playing with Trinny, nursing her already low self-esteem. But she wasnt in the business of being honest with herself, so she told herself she would go no matter what.

"I mostly stay outside. I play guitar, sing and smoke and that basically sums up my life." Riley glances at him from time to time but refrains herself from straight on staring at him. She traced the tattoo on the side of her thigh with her finger, covering every detail. It was a rib cage and pelvic bones. One side of the rib cage was the bones while the other was a beautifully done red flower. The pelvic bones were one side bone and one side a blue butterfly wing. It was her newest piece and she was most proud of it.

Blake was silent for a moment before he finally picked up the hint she was trying to drop. His eyes widened a bit and he glanced at her. "Oh, I, yeah. That'd be, yeah. Nice. M&Ms and dancing sounds fun," the words tumble out clumsily and all too quickly. He thought she'd meant some other guy she met earlier. He gave her a more confident beaming smile as he pulled into the driveway and put his car in park.

Quin raised a eyebrow as he stuttered again, this time even worse. Blake had been so smooth, until she actually made an effort to show her interest. It was cute, the way he turned into a mess when it was more than glancing blows of halfway flirtation. She smiled back at him, a triumphant edge to it. “Ill tell you a secret." She said before she got out of the car. “You asked the reason I got in your car when I didnt know you.. I guess it couldve been because of the food, but theres always good enough food in the kitchen." She said, wondering of he would pick up on that hint. So far, he seemed to flustered to understand them. With a smirk, she got out of the car and grabbed half the bags, making her way to the house. Quincy stopped on the front steps, looking back and waiting for him before she went in.

Denise sighed she had just finish getting ready and walked to Drew's room they had planned to go out to a club tonight. They soon wad walked down the hall making there way to the living "Hey what's happening in here" Denise asked grabbing some food from the kitchen. Andrew sat on the couch tie his shoes before dusting them and standing up.

black-black-and-whit-black-lace-cute-dress-Favim.com-450915.jpg
high-heels-2013-tumblr-suro97ti.jpg
tumblr_l6troycznT1qct7v8o1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
''Oh, then we both have similar lifes in one way or another. Who knew. I want some lasagna, so we stoppin'here, alright?'' he said to her, before pulling over next to an Italian restaraunt. ''You can grab pizza if you want, I'll pay.'' he got off and turned off the car, reaching out to the passenger door and opening it for her.

Gaia hummed before heading toward the kichen. Grinning brightly he took out a large triple chocolate cake and carried it to a lone table. He was a large chocolate lover and knew he wasnt the only one. Setting it down he backed up to look at his masterpiece.

Jace looked up at the two with the same annoyed expression glued to his face, "Party tonight if you want to join," he states simply and checks his phone for any updates.

Blake grinned and grabbed the rest of the bags. Though he hadn't caught the first one, he got that one. He hurried to catch up to her at the front door. In an attempt at regaining his composure he stood in the way of the front door. "So, uhm. How heavy are those bags?" He had a devious grin on his face and he looked down at her.

Riley smiled at him, "Are you sure? You don't have to do that." She hadn't expected the offer, but it was very thoughtful of him. She stepped out of the car placing her hands in her back pockets intending to follow him.

He smiled at her back ''Yeah, I'm sure, I just got plenty of money yesterday, so it won't hurt my wallet.'' He walked into the restraunt, sitting on a table for two and waiting for her.

She follows and sits across from him, "Well, thank you. That's very kind of you." She relaxes into the seat and meets his eyes for a moment. She wanted to know more about him, but didn't know the right questions to ask or how to ask them.

Denise looked at Drew "If you guys still going when we come back" she said as she tossed an apple and banana to Drew who caught both. "We're going to a club we'll be back" she said seeing how early it still was to go out, they sat on the couch. checking which bars had good specials

Quincy turned to follow him inside, but let out a soft squeak of surprise when she almost ran into his chest. She stood in front of him, gazing up at him defiantly. “I think I got most of the light ones. Including those squished chips." She smirked back, her freckled face tilted up toward him. Looking at his devious grin, she wondered what he was playing at. “Theyre waiting for us." She whispered, bouncing on the balls of her feet excitedly. “And I wanna eat my candy." She stuck out her bottom lip in a fake pout, wrinkling her freckled nose at him before her face broke into a smile again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back