• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Teens of Randleigh Mansion

Blake nodded to her and after a moment followed her. He sat next to her on the edge of the couch his face in his hands for a moment. He didn't know whether to explain himself or wait for her to ask questions, but he didn't much feel like getting into it at that moment. He sat up and looked out into the trees blankly, not really seeing them as much as just facing them. As the moments passed by he grew less tense and more comfortable next to Quin. After a moments hesitation he leaned back and nudged her with his shoulder and gave her a quick smile.

Quincy watched him passively, not wanting to bother him when he was so tense. As he began to relax, she returned his smile. “You dont have to tell me, you know." She said lightly, blue eyes resting on his face calmly. “I dont care. Like you said, everyone ends up here for their own reasons. Not everyone wants to share those." She gave a small shrug. Taking a sip of soda, she shifted to put her feet up. “I came because I was living on the streets and a man in a suit wrote the address on a hundred dollar bill and handed it to me." She grinned wickedly before becoming serious. “I was a runaway. My mom was an alcoholic, she was mean and said horrible things when she was drunk, which was always. My father wasnt around a whole lot, but when he was he was high, and he was violent when he was high. Things were.. bearable for a long time. My brother was older, stronger, looked after me as best he could, took the worst of it when he could. Until his car accident. When he was recovering he couldnt protect me. He got addicted to the pain killers, and started getting too doped up to even know who I was. So I ran away, literally. And I ran the streets. Ran from the stores I stole food from. Ran from the gangbangers who cornered me at night. Ran from the cops who were convinced I was a no good criminal. Ran from the social workers trying to save me. I was 14 when I left, and I was on the streets all the way up until I came here a few weeks ago, with the exception of two months. I got arrested when I was 16, spent two months in a mental facility. I think they sent me there just to be nice, keep me out of jail. Thats where I learned the terms for my issues. Other than those two months, I ran the streets." She paused, glancing back out to the woods. “And now I nothing to run from, but I cant stop." She smiled shyly at him, untangling her dark hair a little more. “Not everyone is protective of their past. To some people, their past is just that, their past. My past is just a simple story. But I can respect that yours isnt for sharing just yet." She reached out, touching his arm gently, briefly, before continuing to play with her hair, slowly working out the little tangles that had formed during the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aeliana got out of the cab,the man petrified as he watched the girl climb out of the cab with a large snake on her shoulders. "Thank you sir." She said softly to him after gathering all her bags. Sly slithered around her shoulders,his tongue flicking out every so often,taking in his new surroundings. Aeliana turned back towards the mansion and took a deep breath. Here goes nothing.

She walked inside,her eyes growing wide. This place was massive and super nice. She continued on down the long hallway and soon found herself in a room where people were sitting watching Zombieland. She gave a small nod before continuing on towards the rooms. She suddenly felt very insecure,her style was different than these peoples. She was currently wearing a pair of high waisted tore denim shorts with a a Rolling Stones crop top with combat boots and a white flower crown,not to mention the massive snake on her shoulders.

She eventually found her room and walked inside,smiling a little. There was another bed which meant she would hopefully have a roommate. Then it hit her. Where was she to keep Sly? There was no cage. "Looks like you'll be roaming around by yourself." She told her pet,taking him off of her shoulders and placing him on the ground,watching as he immediately slithered to the darkness under her bed. She began to unpack,putting all her things were they belonged. She reached into a small bag and pulled out a vape pen,taking a long drag and then slowly exhaling. She walked to the window and looked outside smiling. Yeah,she was defiantly going to like it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back