• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~The School of Hybrids~ (Sign-ups open)

"You know I'm gonna go... Bye." she said as she ran -as fast as she could with a hurt leg- out the door and into the main hallway, she made her way through the cafeteria then walked into the nurses office. No one was in there except the nurse who was sitting at the table, "What's wrong?" she asked, "I hurt myself well, training..." she said and the nurse walked over to her and inspected her, she poked Kiki's shin," Oww!" she squealed, "you pulled a muscle and have a cut, I'll just heal it and you'll be on your way." she said, the nurse ran her hand down Kiki's leg and it healed, "There you go!" the nurse said "Thank you." Kiki replied, she looked at the clock, it was almost 10:30 which ment the boring first day started in a hour and a half.

(That is true, that suit though MMMMM)

Jason woke up again and repeated the same routine he did last time. He changed, brushed his teeth, and he took a shower. He headed out his dorm afterwards. Jason noticed that he didn't have a roommate yet. "Good, I don't have to have those stereotypical roommate fights now," the thought made him smile as he was walking through the hallways.

(No one loves Celestine:.( )

Celestine was still half asleep when she heard her roommate's greeting. She nodded in the direction of the voice, or at least where she thought it was. Stifling another yawn, she started to climb out of bed. "I'm..gonna go get dressed." She sleepy moaned.

(Prettiest girls for me is Celestine, Mel, and Amber... :3)

Jason hurried to the cafeteria. He grabbed some yogurt and he sat down, eating it.

Wings said:
(No one loves Celestine:.( )
Celestine was still half asleep when she heard her roommate's greeting. She nodded in the direction of the voice, or at least where she thought it was. Stifling another yawn, she started to climb out of bed. "I'm..gonna go get dressed." She sleepy moaned.
(( wanna bother me? xD )) going to the cafeteria he forgets that he has his dragon wings out

Amberlynn had realized that her stomach had been rumbling for a while and nodded slightly upon her roommate stating that she is getting ready. She sat down on the sofa, thinking she should wait for her roommate to have breakfast together.

(Hood still off, please comment on one horn, just a suggestion.( :P ))

Sebastian consumed the peach, before he continued to eat the apple until it was down to it's core, which he also ate after a moment. The only thing left was the stem of the juicy fruit when he made his last swallow. He spun it between his lips boredly as he walked around, trying to wake up before school actually started.

Celestine quickly climbed off the ladder to the floor. Walking over to her closest she picked out a white button up shirt and a waist high black skirt. She changed in the bathroom and slipped on a pair of black flats to go with it. "Well then, I'm much more awake now." Celestine said as she came out of the bathroom. Looking up She saw that her roommate had a horn sticking out. Hmm, she could be part unicorn. She thought looking at it. "Hey I'm Celestine and i'm part Banshee." She said introducing herself. Celestine was quite curious to find out what her roommate was with her horn.

Altheaire said:
Amberlynn had realized that her stomach had been rumbling for a while and nodded slightly upon her roommate stating that she is getting ready. She sat down on the sofa, thinking she should wait for her roommate to have breakfast together.
(Hood still off, please comment on one horn, just a suggestion.( :P ))
(( hood... still off. what.. confusing @w@ )) grabbing some poptarts from his bag he noms on them waiting for more people to arrive ( nom nom nom)

Sebastian stopped walking when he heard a familiar voice say his name. He looked at Jason sleepily and smiled, waving slightly,"Hello Jason."

"Hey Jin was it? What exactly are you? I don't know many things that can weild lightning let alone as skillfully as you seem to do it." Dru smiled as he got up and walked slowly towards Jin. Even though he had been healed that didn't mean he didn't feel the pain and his legs were still tingly from the whole ordeal. @CrimsonChaos

(Read her CS on appearance on page 4, BTW that was directed at Wings. TLDR: She has one horn on her left which she always hides under her hood.)

"I'm a... psychic... faun, that's what... my mom... said. I'm Amberlynn... Illinoir." She replied her introduction while slightly bowing after having stood up. "I'm... hungry... Breakfast..." she said quite demandingly due to her somewhat impatience and hunger. She head to the door and opened it, "Let's... go,... Celes." while looking back at the girl.

Kiki walked out of the nurses office then walked outside to the lonely tree, she sat down at the base and pulled out her book, she started reading in the peaceful silence of the outside.

During this ordinary school day the gates clinked by the noise of locks being lifted as they opened. A 17 year old boy stood outside wearing a knee-long jacket with platinum buttons and a black jeans jeans followed by a pair of black shoes. With a bag slung over his right shoulder and hands in his pocket he slowly walked inside the school looking around. With a serious look in his face he entered the school opening the hallway doors and setting his first step inside the haven he thought woud be better place to live in and be accepted as an equal.

" 'ai, as ready as I'll ever be," Sebastian rubbed the back of his neck. It was hard to say whether he really was prepared. He was worried they would make him fight someone, which honestly he hated doing. "What about you, are you ready?" He asked whilst holding the stem between his teeth.

Oh that makes sense. Celestine thought as Amberlynn explained what she was. That makes more sense then being part unicorn. Celestine's stomach growled in agreement with Amberlynn. "Right. I'm coming." She said as she picked up her bookbag. Inside was her signature umbrella. Celestine walked out of the room and turned off the lights at the last moment.

Noticing she has not put on her hood, Amberlynn did so and tugged it down a bit while waiting for Celestine to switch off the lights. She adjusted her schoolbag on her shoulders which she had taken earlier and had put in some books that had been borrowed from the library to read. Then she started to walk off to the cafeteria.

"Ah, 'es really hard to tell...I haven't taken even a wee peek at what the classes are," Sebastian admitted as well, "do you know if the classes are yearly separated?"

"I am half lightning elemental and my buddy here is a full lightning elemental he is just a bit young, only about 100 I think."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back