• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~The School of Hybrids~ (Sign-ups open)

Naomi finally got to the dorm hall and got shoved, she fell and dropped her bag with her hair in front of her face she looked around for her bag which was getting kicked around by other kids she growled to herself and followed her bag getting bumped

Ashley tried to stop Kiki from leaving the dorm, "Wait can't you just?~" started the girl shyly as she tried to catch up with her, but quickly stopped when she heard some noise from behind, and she turned around to see some kinds bullying Naomi. She let out a gasp of disbelief before a fit of rage grew within her, before flicking her fingers at the kids, instantly freezing them solid. Take that stupid bullies! and don't you ever try that again! thought the snow-white girl to herself angrily, too timid to speak it out loud. Once she calmed down she realized what she had done, and quickly scuttled to the right, trying to hide in the door way, and failing miserably.

@Wild Born @Aelin @CrystalYoshi

Jenny jumped up after the incident and pulled Ashley inside the room, "what did you do?" She could only guess at this point so she peeked out the door, and went back inside the room, "nice ice magic."

Naomi saw the men freeze and flinched then grabbed her bag and looked around cautiously standing up she heated her core to stay warm the shackles on her ankles jingled to the movement

Ashley quickly picked up Wolfy to keep herself calm before slowly moving to in the doorway and tilting her body to the outside a bit, popping her head out to shyly stare at Naomi with one eye, only half her head visible. She timidly stared, waiting for the reaction to come, a light pinkness starting to fill her cheeks a bit.

@Wild Born @CrystalYoshi

Kiki had grabbed some French fries and was making her way upstairs. When she made it to her dorm she had noticed a pack of boys were frozen. She held out her hand and blew so they unfroze but once she did that then went into a kicking actions then she realized they had been kicking something or someone. Kiki wasn't exactly fond of bullies so she held out her hand and suddenly one of the boys hoodies were on fire. They screamed -rather girlishly- which was quite funny and ran down the hallway. Kiki smiled at her mischevious action then walked into her dorm well chewing on a fry.

Jenny stared at Ashley and Kiki, she had unzipped her jacket and was about to take it off, "y'all are so cool."

Naomi watched the flame and the gem on her necklace glowed red she flicked her wrist and a small flame from the burning hoodie came towards her she watched it and glanced around immediately making it go out the gen went back to transparent and she held her bag close walking away

She choked on her fry and had a major coughing fit "I'm -cough- not -wheeze- cool." She said and finished her coughing fit "Being cool implies I'm normal! And to be honest I don't even know the definition of normal."

(Bad pun is bad xD )

Ashley retracted her head back into the room and sighed as she sulked to the floor, ending up sitting on the ground a few seconds later; still continuing to hold Wolf the wolf pup, her blush staying present. She was split on what just happened, she was thankful that she was not seen by Naomi, but also was sadden and disappointed that she wasn't.
"Phew" Ashley finally stated a few seconds later.

Aelin said:
She choked on her fry and had a major coughing fit "I'm -cough- not -wheeze- cool." She said and finished her coughing fit "Being cool implies I'm normal! And to be honest I don't even know the definition of normal."
"Woah sorry I didn't mean to offend you, really,"she said, her face flushing red in embarrassment,"I don't know what it feels like to be normal either, at least not with these,"she said quietly,taking off her jacket and exposing her wings.

Kiki squeeled. "Oh my Gosh!!! those are so cool! can you fly? do they glow? Can they heal people? Can you give people rides? that would be so cool!" she said well bouncing on her toes "And I'm not offended!" she said and laughed.

Ashley remained quite as the two discussed not being normal, blushing a bit when Jenny revealed her pretty wings, they had nice colors to them. "...You two have no idea what it's like..." whispered the shy girl as she continued to hug Wolfy, keeping herself from going bat shit crazy weirdo shy girl on them. She popped her head out outside of the dorm again to check if Naomi was still there, and she wasn't, so she sighed a sigh of sadness before retracting her head once more.

Jenny's eyes widened in surprise, "I can fly,not sure about the other three, never really tried any of those things actually,"she said, putting back on the jacket, covering her wings again.She rocked on her feet and looked around the room, not knowing what to say.

Naomi heard squealing and she cocked her head heading towards it she found herself outside a dorm door and she gently knocked her hair fell on front of her face half covering her face

Ashley got up and shyly walked towards the door when she heard knocking, she got up and opened the door to come face to face to Naomi, blushing greatly. "AH!" she lightly screamed in surprise as she fell down on her ass once again, second time in the same hour lol. Wolf didn't waste no time and jumped out of her hands as she fell, running towards Naomi and pawing at her legs. She slowly, and shyly, stood up a few moments later; "H-Hi Naomi" greeted the snow-white girl timidly.

@Wild Born @Aelin @CrystalYoshi

Naomi flinched when she yelled and stumbled backwards then looked down to Wolf and knelt down petting the little pup " Um S-sorry I s-scared y-you " she shuddered to Ashley

"Oh uh..hi Naomi..umm,"Jenny shifted backwards some, she was hoping that Naomi didn't see her wings, "what are you doing here?"

" I..um....j-just h-heard n-noises f-from h-here " Naomi tried not to studder but did anyway she glanced up to them then back at the ground with her hair covering half her face

Ashley blushed again, this time out of embarrassment, before quickly stuttering in trying to defend herself. "No no no no no, i-it-it's ok- alright" quickly spoke the shy snow white girl as fast as a bullet, obviously still very nervous as always. She blushed more and more as she looked up at the girl, and for a few seconds was absolute silence from the stuttering mess that was Ashley. "Uh- Are you alright?" asked the girl shyly and quickly, wanting to make sure those bullies didn't hurt Naomi that much.

Naomi nodded not wanting to answer with words since she would most likely just studder anyways she readjusted her weight and the shackles on her ankles jingled

Ashley nodded in response, that was nice; she would have been very sad if she was hurt by the bullies, man she hated bullies. Why couldn't everyone be nice to each other? Anyways when she heard the jingling of something metal, her light blue eyes were attracted to the origin, the shackles on her ankles, something she didn't notice before. Ashley felt an urge to break out her drawing and fix it, but she couldn't right now; not with Naomi in the same room as her, she would have to do it later. "W-W-Why do you have shackles?" asked Naomi in her normal timid manner.

Naomi blinked and looked to the shackles she back away a little bit and didn't reply she heard them jingle again as she moved her necklace glowed a soft swirling mixture of red a blue that was dull

Ashley thought this was strange, but probably it would be best to drop the subject as it seemed kinda personal for the girl and she had no right to impede and force knowledge out of her, that would just be wrong. "Ummm... Do you wanna...like...get something to eat?" asked the girl, changing the subject quickly and timidly, although she was getting somewhat hungry it was mostly an excuse to be able to stick with Naomi a bit longer.

Naomi blinked she had just realized how hungry she was having skipped breakfast she nodded

Users who are viewing this thread

Back