• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~The School of Hybrids~ (Sign-ups open)

Drumonkey said:
"I don't like the changes that were happening." Dru said simply as the lightning died down and the air quickly returned to normal. His spike of anger was over much like a lightning strike. Dru then turned his hear and looked at the sky before reclining on the air laying on his back a little ways from the railing of the balcony. "Is it strange to be... trapped, to be held down by your obligations?" That last question was asked at normal speed in a subdued voice, very different from his normal happy bubbly voice.
(Rpnation is making me log out everytime i leave the browser)

"Its not what i am forced to do" he said quietly"its what i want to do...." he continued packing his harmonica back inside. " by the way, it seems your mind does not like good memories or maybe songs because for eg; if you have 200 memories i was just making it 200+1and there were practically zero changes happening " he chuckled "do you have a dream?" he continued in a serious voice

"We all have dreams don't we? I have dreams they are just undefined yet. I know I want happiness and to settle down with someone I care about but I just haven't found the one. As for the addition to a memory the elemental half of me won't accept it. It wants all its experiences good and bad to harm and help me."

"Technically yes. Elementals can't procreate with humans without killing them, from what I have been told my creation is a strange story."

(No, cause I have to go to school soon xD )

Ashley woke up from her dorm room, it completely empty besides for her and Wolfy; it was nice to have some alone time but sad cause she heard that the rooming experience is what made school life school. Anyways she got up and hopped into the shower, taking a good 10 minutes to take a nice relaxing shower to wake herself up. Ashley got out of the showers and got dressed before grabbing her stuff and Wolfy, then heading out to the cafeteria to get breakfast. She got herself a bowl of cereal and a few slices of toast with jelly on it and taking a seat in the back.
I wonder where Kiki and Naomi are... I haven't seen them in a while thought the snow-white girl as she began to eat.

X opened his eyes before jumping down from his tree and slamming into the ground, causing the earth to crack underneath his feet. He walked off to the cafeteria to get something to eat, taking his time as he walked alone; as angry as ever.

(Lmao good job Axel)

Kiki cracked an eye open, the sun was blaring in the room and she hated that. She rolled over to block the suns rays but fell off her bed onto the pile of clothes still sitting there, "Oh I'm so happy I didn't move that." she said quietly. Kiki slowly got up then grabbed a change of clothes and walked to the bathroom, she took a quick shower but the water was boiling hot "Oww!" he cried then turned down the heat. She quickly finished then jumped out, brushed her hair and her teeth then threw on a blue dress and flats. She left the bathroom and walked back over to her balcony, "Are you seriously still out here?" she asked.

"yes...." a sound replied in a bored tone. "Why?" it continued as axel was sitting out there still playing his harmonica and was as fresh as he was the previous day and cautious too.

@Aelin

(Its about 9:40 here at Canada)

(Oh school.)

Jenny had been released a little bit after she had woke up and was more walking back to her room. She needed a shower and a new change of clothes, when she got to the door, she opened it and quietly got some clothes.

(Lmao Ikr, and I'm a Canadian too!!!)

"Did you sleep at all?" she asked annoyance flaring in her tone, her eyes were releasing a faint glow, it was incredibly dim and barely detectable but it was there. She opened the door, grabbed a shoe and stuck it under the door so it stayed open "I'm eating cookies in here for breakfast, want some?" she asked, pulling out a large red jewelry box that she stashed candy and cookies in, grabbing a chocolate mint cookie then taking a big bite.

Aelin said:
(Lmao Ikr, and I'm a Canadian too!!!)
"Did you sleep at all?" she asked annoyance flaring in her tone, her eyes were releasing a faint glow, it was incredibly dim and barely detectable but it was there. She opened the door, grabbed a shoe and stuck it under the door so it stayed open "I'm eating cookies in here for breakfast, want some?" she asked, pulling out a large red jewelry box that she stashed candy and cookies in, grabbing a chocolate mint cookie then taking a big bite.
(awesome! xD nice to see someone of the canadian family here :3)

"Yes....i slept like a rock all the night" He lied to her and then shifted his looks at the cookie getting up "Uhm......what is that stuff, never seen anything like that to be honest" he replied tilting his head and staring at those cookies "It looks pretty unhealthy to be honest" he continued.

@Aelin

(Well I don't eat mashed potatoes and drink sweet tea all the time (but I do say y'all.))

Jenny hugged her clothes she picked out to her chest and sat on the floor, watching Kiki and the other boy.

(LOL)

"Oh this is candy," she said pointing at the huge pile of jolly ranchers, suckers and tootsie rolls "And these are cookies," she said well pointing at her various selection of cookies "And no the cookies and candy aren't unhealthy, just the diabetes they give you is unhealthy." she said.

Aelin said:
(LOL)
"Oh this is candy," she said pointing at the huge pile of jolly ranchers, suckers and tootsie rolls "And these are cookies," she said well pointing at her various selection of cookies "And no the cookies and candy aren't unhealthy, just the diabetes they give you is unhealthy." she said.
"D..d...diabetes?!" he retreated a few steps "Ah, i am full right now, i ate a plenty of food last night" He tried to lie again but even he knew that he was bad at it. He tried to make a not-hungry expression still cautious of his surrounding which was indicated by his timely looks over every small things that happened around them.

@Aelin

(Oh cookies,I want some now.)

Jenny got up from the floor, walked silently to one of the packs of cookies, took one, and ran to the shower and locked to door. She didn't eat yesterday because she had passed out for so long and the nurse probably wouldn't let her way anyways.

(Lolz okay,

"Fine more for me," she said then put a jolly rancher in her mouth Jenny stole one of her cookies "Hey! if your gonna steal cookies you should at least take a good flavor!". Kiki suddenly felt a burst of heat spread through her body and her eyes burst into a luminous glow, but she suddenly didn't feel so good, and it wasn't from the candy. Did my powers resurface? why do I feel so dizzy? she wondered as the world slowly drifted away from her and she fell unconscious.

Jenny poked her head out of the for of the shower, "this is the good kind though,"she said before closing the door and started the shower, she finished quickly and got out, changed into a white dress with a black bow around the waist, black leggings and shoes. She brushed her hair and teeth and walked out,still eating the cookies, she looked over at Kiki and ran over there, dropping the cookies." Kiki, can you hear me? "She had asked, shaking the girl.

Kiki was in a dream state, couldn't feel anything,

The creepy guy was there in the black and dark space, Why is he in my dream? she wondered, he was scary, his eyes were dead. She turned and tried to burn him but he disappeared. Then there was a faint glow in the room, she turned towards it and there was her dad, "Daddy?" she said quietly then ran over to him but once she got there she was alone, her mom appeared and Kiki reached out to hug her but she disappeared to, "Were are you going! Come back!" she cried out. Then the people from the school appeared, "failure." Jenny said, "What?" Kiki said "You are a failure." she said then disappeared. "Disgrace." Axel said, "Monster." Jin said Kiki whipped her head around as everyone said things the words started blending together and getting loud, Kiki covered her ears and closed her eyes, "Go away, Go away, Your lying!" she cried out then they all disappeared and she was left alone.

She was shaking, couldn't feel Jenny shaking her. Wake up, Wake up. she thought then shot up with an ear piercing scream, tears clouding her violet eyes.

Jenny fell back when Kiki suddenly got up and she day up, tears threatening to fall down her face, "you're okay, I thought..." She trailed off her words and she started crying, holding her face in her hands.

Aelin said:
(Lolz okay,
"Fine more for me," she said then put a jolly rancher in her mouth Jenny stole one of her cookies "Hey! if your gonna steal cookies you should at least take a good flavor!". Kiki suddenly felt a burst of heat spread through her body and her eyes burst into a luminous glow, but she suddenly didn't feel so good, and it wasn't from the candy. Did my powers resurface? why do I feel so dizzy? she wondered as the world slowly drifted away from her and she fell unconscious.
"What the!?..."He ran towards her getting cautious as hell. As she went unconcious Axel checked her breathing bringing his finger in front of her nose and then he left out a small sigh in relief "maybe she has regained her powers? Maybe the load of those powers made her body unstable and maybe thats the reason she collapsed?" Axel started mumbling to himself trying to analyse the situation thoroughly in every possible manner. Axel became a bit suspicous if this was the aftermath of that wierd guy who sucked peoples power as Jenny shook her followed by the scream "Calm down kiki.....you are safe here....you just had a bad nightmare" Axel tried to console her calmly by giving a small light smile "Good morning, princess......" he continued trying to calm her down while sounding calm himself hiding his deep concern which was building up inside his mind.

@Aelin @CrystalYoshi

Last edited by a moderator:
(Mavelous name? what???)

Kiki shifted and flew outside, it was to much, she felt like a phoenix again but she had to regain control. She crashed threw the window and soared out to the hill were the lonely tree was and shifted then tumbled, control, control, control, she thought. She shook her head and squinted then grabbed a hold of that invisible leash she kept her instincts on and pulled. She opened her eyes, I feel like me, she quickly looked at herself, I look like me, she looked at her arm Ya there is no way I'm smelling myself. Kiki sat down and flopped on her back staring up at the clouds, glad to be her again.

Jenny looked up and wiped her eyes and Kiki took off, she looked down at herself, "she got her power back but.... what about mine?" She had asked softly, but that other kid might have heard her to, at least she thought he did.

Aelin said:
(Mavelous name? what???)
Kiki shifted and flew outside, it was to much, she felt like a phoenix again but she had to regain control. She crashed threw the window and soared out to the hill were the lonely tree was and shifted then tumbled, control, control, control, she thought. She shook her head and squinted then grabbed a hold of that invisible leash she kept her instincts on and pulled. She opened her eyes, I feel like me, she quickly looked at herself, I look like me, she looked at her arm Ya there is no way I'm smelling myself. Kiki sat down and flopped on her back staring up at the clouds, glad to be her again.
( xD dont mind those OOCs)

Axel got startled and ran towards the balcony following her. He jumped down the balcony following the path she took through through the ground, as he could fly yet "Shiet! I hope she is fine!" he mumbled as he ran towards that tree where she landed for a second.

@Aelin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back