• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~The School of Hybrids~ (Sign-ups open)

(Lolz)

( You know I'm bored, Kiki is stuck in the infirmary anyways wanna rp together for awhile? )

Pathetic... thought X as he watched what was happening from the libraries second story, his pole weapon at the moment shrunken and in one of his gauntlets; hidden from sight. He currently had in one of his hands a book on quantum physics and quantum mechanics, very complicated and mind boggling stuff; easily enough to blow the mind of a stupid person. He turned the page with his thumb...

Kiki walked around the infirmary "Can I go yet?" she asked, "Kiki, you know you can't go yet, it isn't safe for you out there without your powers, you were one of the strongest but right now you the weakest." the nurse explained, she grumbled and picked up one of the knifes they had laid out on a small table, she threw it and it went right past the nurses head and slammed into the wall behind her, "I think I'm perfectly capable of defending myself." Kiki said, the nurse crossed her arms, "Throw something past my head again and I'll throw you in a room with a vampire and throw out the key!" the nurse said. Kiki bristled, that was not a pleasant thought. She sat down on the bed and stared at the roof "I will die of boredom..." she muttered.

i run out of class and down the stair ( oh gawd the door is closed!!!))) tripping on the last step i try to not land on my head, but to my amaze, the door was closed. i hit my head so hard on the door that i fell unconsious

( uhmm...i will try to hide rather confronting her xD @Aelin and anyways he was asked to protect you and not to lock you up in that room...so i guess no)

Axel was still leaning againts the wall outside the infirmary playing his harmonica and guarding kiki of the dangers that lurked around the school. He scouted the area cautiously and checked everh suspicous person to minimize the risk of the 'danger' sneaking inside.

(yay! one liner)

Aelin said:
( Ya I was tellin yall to move it to OCC also we should move this to OCC )
(its better i guess it will just be skipped by people anyways)

Kiki got up "I'm leaving now I will cry if I have to sit here any longer." Kiki said then ran out into the hallway, she ran until she rounded a corner then slowed down, she was tired... Why am I tired I only ran down a hallway? she wondered. Kiki was confused, she shouldn't be tired, and she was cold, Is this what being a human feels like? ah this sucks! she thought.

He quickly stashed the harmonica in his pocket and followed kiki down the hallway looking for any sign of danger in the proximity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back