• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~The School of Hybrids~ (Sign-ups open)

neverin said:
"sure" they spoke with assurance as they almost instantly changed forms, their stature becoming large and slightly more broad, muscles becoming defined and hair turning into a pearly white, their eyes glinting against the sunlight, they spoke smooth words as they stepped away and finished their transformation "so, is this what they were talking about, a girl with wings...how peculiar" chasis smiled as he dipped in close " so they weren't lying about you smelling of cherry's...hmmm how sweet" they stood tall as they examined her, jenny. she seemed nice and gentle, a bit shy here and there, but the way the light caught on jenny's wings, and the way she smelled. they might just have to follow her for some time...friendship or not. " so what did my other side say" They spoke with a soft yet deeper voice then the other them. The task was to be slow, and not so fast as the other side was.
(You might want to get caught up to what had been happening. )

((LMFAO, i just looked, you guys added like an extra thirty pages...can someone catch me up...sorry i had school))

((Nah i already read through all the damn forty seven pages I missed, a day passed, someone started battle royal...chasis is being a fucking loner....like always...lets do this...I don't know what to do though...))

Vrinn sighs again conjuring a dagger twirling in between his fingers slowly "If you wanted to know whats going on why not just ask them instead of hiding..." he trails off losing interest

@Valisilwen

((hmmmmmmmmm i dont know how im gonna jump in...everyones pretty already talking to eachother in groups....))

(If you are in need of some interaction; Ashley is still drawing a picture of Naomi petting her pet wolf pup in a corner away from all the action ;-; @neverin )

(well if chasis comes in they might be more trouble then they are help......as in their power is quite literally internal darkness..the only thing they can do is hurt... we should also probably take this to OOC thread))

(@neverin : Here is a re-post for ya so you know)

Ashley got up a while later, putting her supplies away and carefully putting in the almost finished drawing of Naomi and Wolfy carefully away before picking up Wolfy, who now was up an d active as normal, and heading to the drama room. She sat down in a place with no people, as she would be too nervous to interact with that many people, and took out her sketch book and finishing up on the picture.

There had been a fight going on for quite some time, a day had passed and things were already getting to shit. Chasis could feel it in the air, they huffed out the strong sense of for bodement and headed off to the drama room, which was usually quite. As they walked their body shifted, changing, becoming broad and tall. Taking the shape of a man. personality's slightly changing, and hair becoming shorter and pure pearly white. A trail of black followed them, connected to their feet. They wanted to be ready for anything, and anxiety was floating in the air, as was the need to fight. They would hurt people though..they didn't want to hurt people. but whenever they got into a fight all they could do was just that. It's what they were created for, destruction, evil, chaos. They only had the capacity to hurt, no one had taught them otherwise.

As they entered the drama room they noticed another girl, she had an animal with her alongside a sketchbook, she was an artist it seemed. They genuinely smiled at this, art. the display of one's emotions without having to say a word. They thought this as they took a seat in the back of the room, the black shadow floating behind them became irritated at the ceasing of any sort of action. growing large and daring.

((@Federoff ))

Ashley looked up from her sketch book when she heard someone approaching, finding a man with white hair like her own, but shorter, looking at her art. She quickly became flustered and tried to hide it, how embarrassing it would be to have someone else find out her secret. And like always, she turned a bad situation worse somehow, somehow she slid and fell out of her chair, landing on the floor with a thud. "Ouch.." the snow-white girl quietly complained, not even lunch time and she has started the cycle all over again of her falling on her ass, as she held her sketch book close to her chest to prevent further viewing.

@neverin

Chasis, looking at the girl chuckled a bit as she fell. The dark energy beside him glided over to her and wavered beneath her. she wouldn't be able to see...maybe feel its presence. It slowly pushed her up, it was hard not to hurt her. not to crush her, but it slowly lifted her. And placed her back in her seat. before rushing back to chasis, making the room dim in brightness before it became bright again. Chasis let out a sigh as he looked away from her, she probably wouldn't even know it was them that had done that for her...why had they been nice...maybe it was because of how jenny treated them yesterday..like a real person. the though made them cringe....they weren't human..they were a curse, that fed off the living. They didn't deserve friends, or love, or joy. They shouldn't be allowed to smile, the things that they've done..it is all but anyone else's fault for what they have done in the past. they had been trying to change that of course..only to hurt person after person. They leaned back in their seat, as their white hair flowed softly, their eyes glowing a soft red now. They were relaxed. Closing their eyes as the world seemed to fade away to the sound of life. the breathing of people, the rush of feet....it was all so natural now...they could sit here forever.

((@Federoff ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back