• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~The School of Hybrids~ (Sign-ups open)

Ashley blinked twice, What the? What's going on? asked the girl mentally to herself as she seemed to be carried up by nothing? No not nothing, but something she couldn't see; that much she was certain of. When she was placed back on her seat she quickly looked around for the source of the presence, her light-blue eyes scanning the room, arriving on the white haired man from before, the one that looked at her drawing; Chasis. "Wa-Was that you?" asked Ashley in her normal shy ways, completely flabbergasted by what just happened.

@neverin

(Ha I get to go to bed soon :P ... then wake up and go to school ;- ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Amberlynn had continued to read even though the principal started speaking however like most of the students at the back, he did not notice since he was probably too preoccupied with his lecture. Even though she prefers a much quiet place, she chose to read in an assembly so she could not complain to the others but she is used to reading in any kind of environment so it did not bother her much. From time to time, what did disturbed her was the increasing in growling of her stomach and what had ultimately stopped her from reading was a sudden appearance of a poptart on the pages she was presently reading. After staring it for a while, she scanned her surroundings to find who may be responsible.

@lostsoul

( bk o-o )

Altheaire said:
Amberlynn had continued to read even though the principal started speaking however like most of the students at the back, he did not notice since he was probably too preoccupied with his lecture. Even though she prefers a much quiet place, she chose to read in an assembly so she could not complain to the others but she is used to reading in any kind of environment so it did not bother her much. From time to time, what did disturbed her was the increasing in growling of her stomach and what had ultimately stopped her from reading was a sudden appearance of a poptart on the pages she was presently reading. After staring it for a while, she scanned her surroundings to find who may be responsible.
@lostsoul
after hearing the annoucements i look around before continue eating my poptart ( taking my time with this strawberry kiss of god))

Seeing how a blonde boy was enjoying the same poptart, Amberlynn suspected that he was the culprit. She moved over towards the boy and tapped his shoulders. "Is this... yours? You shouldn't be... too careless... of your food..." she said holding out the poptart to him and the book was closed, hugging it to her chest with the other.

@lostsoul

i stare at the book trying to read the title then look up at you in the eyes " no it's yours, after all you were hungry" i say then turn away writing down the books name " what kind of book are you reading btw?" i ask not looking at them.

@Altheaire

Axel's actual intentions were to protect kiki from harm as he was requested to do so, so he kept a close watch at her and every person walking past her or near her. He tried his best to hide himself so that he is not caught spying on kiki and misunderstood so he just remained behind the scene observing the people as danger still lurked around the school. Right now kiki was pretty safe so he leaned to a wall in her vicinity to keep a close watch while he played the song 'The lonely shadow' in his harmonica to soothe his mind out of all the bad memories and to refresh his soul.

"Mine...?" she tilted her head, dumbfound with what he said and then Amberlynn's stomach started to grumbled again in which she looked down in embarrassment. "...Thank... you." While properly making sure the book did not fall, she opened the wrapper of the poptart and started nibbling on it. Hearing him ask about her book made her eyes lit up, excited that someone had become interested. "This book... literature... tragedy." she spoke while having a thin smile on.

@lostsoul

Amberlynn realized that the boy was getting more captivated thus she herself had become more intrigued in continuing the conversation and was nibbling the snack he had given all the while. "Basically it's about... teenagers growing up... in a strange kind of boarding school,... they are forced to confront the meaning of their short lives... and imagine the possibility that love and friendship... can make their years mean more... than their commodotized bodies." her pauses were getting less frequent due to excitement which is usually not a good sign. "I can let you... borrow it... if you want?" she said with being about to finish the poptart.

@lostsoul

"Read it... to me? What do you... mean?" she questioned him about his strange request, not quite understanding what he meant. After all, she had read the book so what is the purpose of reading it to her, thinking that to herself.

@lostsoul

"I see,... then that is... not needed. I already read... this several times... and also... this is a book... I borrow from... the school's library." Amberlynn replied using her usual speech however there was a little glee in her hearing that someone would think like that. She had finally finished her poptart and folded the wrapper, gripping it in her palm.

@lostsoul

Altheaire said:
"I see,... then that is... not needed. I already read... this several times... and also... this is a book... I borrow from... the school's library." Amberlynn replied using her usual speech however there was a little glee in her hearing that someone would think like that. She had finally finished her poptart and folded the wrapper, gripping it in her palm.
@lostsoul
" am i being too nice?" i say frowning thinking this over " sorry if i made you uncomfortable" i say sighing ( too goddamkind)

"Is being... too nice... bad? I don't... mind much... though... so there's... no need... to apologize." she pointed out his unnecessary worry. "I'm still... offering..." Amberlynn continued, holding out the book to him. "Please... tell me... what you... think of it..."

@lostsoul

Altheaire said:
"Is being... too nice... bad? I don't... mind much... though... so there's... no need... to apologize." she pointed out his unnecessary worry. "I'm still... offering..." Amberlynn continued, holding out the book to him. "Please... tell me... what you... think of it..."
@lostsoul
"okay, i will have it back tommorrow" i say smiling grabbing the book lightly

Amberlynn gave him a warm smile when he accepted the book then soon after took another book out of her bag, reveling in it also and considered the conversation to be over. The poptart wrapper was put in the bag side pouch since there was no trash can nearby, noting that she should throw it away later. She usually would be annoyed only if a quiet place like the library was being disturbed with noises however now she was again lost in her own world and having her stomach staying silent, at least for now made her concentration almost impenetrable.

(Too much 1x1. Sorry.)

Jason stood up and put his hands on his hips and he started pacing around. "The thing is, how do we get an all powerful guy who robs other people's powers stressed or something?" he looked at her, though she probably had no ideas herself.

@Wings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back