• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~The School of Hybrids~ (Sign-ups open)

"Jin or Kiki, get ready to pour a glass of water over my burning hand," Jason ordered and he slowly put his index finger towards the flame.

"If my hand gets burned off it's Kiki's fault," Jason thought and he quickly poked the flower and he recoiled. Jason quickly looked at his hand, "Guys! Hel-"He looked at his hand further. There was no flame.

"Scaredy cat!" she squealed at Jin, then looked at Jason and waited to see if he was brave enough, he put his finger towards it, once his finger was in the fire gave a warm tingly feeling and didn't burn at all, he pulled his hand out and it exploded into an array of glowing petals, these ones floated around like feathers then once they hit something, disappeared.

"I prefer the word careful" he said as he laughed. "I'm against risking my hand for a dare even though I can regenerate it it still hurts a lot. So Kiki is a phoenix I'm a demon hybrid what does that make you Jason?" he asked as he laughed at the ensuing scene. "That was a pretty neat trick there too Kiki you're just full of surprises."

"Trust me you haven't even scratched the surface of my surprises," she said to Jin, already knowing Jason's "Half shadow thing" explanation, "Hey since todays basically just an hour for class -which starts at lunch by the way- were they just show you all the teachers and talk about the 'welcome to school dance' do you guys wanna go into the training hall and show each other how kick-ass we are?" she asked, how about instead of telling each other what they are they could just show each other.

"Yeah sure that sounds like fun, I'm already pretty much done with eating anyway I could use an after breakfast workout" Jin replied to Kiki and then said "I'm looking foward to seeing the other surprises and who know's maybe you'll end up getting a few of them yourself. Would be nice if there's more than just us at the training hall too word would spread of our badassery faster then"

"You know, I'm sometimes just one big mystery," she said then got up and started walking to the training hall, if there coming they'd probably just follow her.

"I enjoy solving a good mystery" Jin said as he got up and started to follow Kiki to the training hall. This should be fun he thought to himself as they headed in the direction of the training hall.

Kiki entered the training hall, opening the huge wooden door to reveal the huge room with various fire extinguishers -her fault- and quite a few first aid kits and in the middle was a big mat were everyone battled for practice or demonstrated there powers, she turned to Jin "Want to battle? or do you want to just show your powers?" she asked.

"Hmm a practice battle sounds fun but I'm fine with either, what about you Jason? I'd imagine we couldn't go all out because the training hall would cease to exist. Would we be going 1 on 1 and switching out after a short break or just have a mini battle royale as there's 3 of us?" Jin asked. He turned to Jason and said "Sorry, didn't realize you were still that far behind us"

Dru had finished eating and decided to follow the crowd. Since he was a 3rd year he knew pretty much where everything was but he decided to see what everyone else could do.

"Battle royale sounds fun!" she said and looked at both the boys "I'm so going to win," she said with a confident smile.

"Does battle royale work for you Jason? Also We'll see Kiki phoenix's are powerful but they're not unbeatable" Jin replied with a confident smile of his own. "Even if you do win I won't make it easy for you" He added.

She gave Dru a devious smile "Now have you ever seen a pure bread phoenix? oh wait no you haven't because there extinct, but I'm the closest thing you've got." then she replied to Jin "Well what's the fun of winning without any work?" she exclaimed.

"Everyone take a corner we'll start when... one of us says start." she then walked over to one.

hearing somethign about a fight i push myself to the center, as i love fighting for some random reason ( cause i wannna fight .3. )

Well I'll take the eastern corner then, I'm ready whenever hopefully the training hall will still be standing after this" Jin said with a laugh.

OOC(lol soul really wants into the RP might we well go check his character real quick before we begin)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back