• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~The School of Hybrids~ (Sign-ups open)

She didn't know what else to do so she quickly yelled "Not it!" so she didn't have to say start.

" can i join?" i say flying partially with dragon wings " i am good, if i take the fight seriously" i say my eyes glowing with excitement

"Not it" Jin quickly answered back leaving Jason and Dru the only ones who hadn't claimed yet.

OOC: What did this turn into teen titans go? Silly Soul

OOC: how is it teen titans go... that show may be funny but it is stupid.. still i wanna fight though. ;-;

OOC : was talking about the "magika" and then sparkles everywhere it was from the ep when robin learned magic thought you were referencing that because its what robin did on every trick lol and its ok little brother loves it so I watch it sometimes with him.

"Ready, begin!" Dru held his hands at the ready an orb of lightning in his hand crackling ominously.

CrimsonChaos said:
OOC : was talking about the "magika" and then sparkles everywhere it was from the ep when robin learned magic thought you were referencing that because its what robin did on every trick lol and its ok little brother loves it so I watch it sometimes with him.
yes that was a reference , thanks for noticing xD * internal laughing * still, i wanna break something....

(( pleaaaaaaaaaase let me fight ;- ;) )

"So I'm not the only lightning manipulator huh" Jin said while creating a lightning shockwave directed at kiki, while simultaneously channeling a lightning strike directed at Jason.

Oleg pushed open the doors of the training hall, let his eyes view the current participants from behind his goggles, then turned to take a seat off to the side. Behind him Erman walked in as serene as ever holding an unopened soda can, the ghoul chuckled at the sight of the practice battle before casually following Oleg off to the side. The giant sat down and laid his head against the wall behind him, Erman stepping to the side and pried the top off the can before joining Oleg in the viewing.

CrimsonChaos said:
OOC : I have already noticed you xD but its not my rp I don't have the ability to accept new characters its aelins.
( i am asking to battle with you, i am already accepted)

OOC: I would but i'm kinda in the middle of a match between dru aelin and pyo in a 4 way battle royale right now xD bring your character to the training hall and pick a fight with grieve he's just chillin watching us lol

(School is over,Thank you life.)

Jenny finished her breakfast and decided to leave and go walk around the school, she really didn't have anything else to do, so she got up and left and started looking around.

OOC:if you bring your character to the training hall and find a place to jump in go ahead lol but two of us are lightning manipulators which is one of your weaknesses xD Lol I hate school too Yoshi so I can relate

Dru shot a concentrated bolt of lightning at Jon before tossing his orb at Kiki while his lightning elemental floated above his head in the shape of a wolf.

(MY alerts! GAH it didn't show anything!)

Kiki felt the heat of the lightening before it struck and dodged, narrowly missing it "Jerk!" she yelled then shifted to her phoenix form, which she was pretty sure Jin hadn't seen and rammed her flaming hot talons into his arm. She got hit by the orb yelped then flew back to a higher area, after about a minute she healed and shifted back to her human form. Kiki knew how to fight with her fists and her magic which was usually a major advantage. She jumped down from the rail she was perched on then landed on Dru her fist ramming into his spine.

hearing lightning i fly up and head towards the training hall in which i kick the door open for a dramatic effect , heading down i block the area around me with rock

oh.. i think i gtg... be on tommorrow or today hopes))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back