• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~The School of Hybrids~ (Sign-ups open)

Ashley blushed and turned to face the other way when the creature talked about her being invested in Naomi, trying her best to hide herself while being carried, another impossible task. She was so embarrassed right now, she felt like just running into a wall.

"Yeah, you can have it." She said to the new kid who walked up to them. Seriously though, this table is really popular today. Celestine though as she thought about all the people who had been at the table.

Jin sat down and said to the group "Thanks my names Jin sorry if I interrupted anything, there's not many open seats tonight."

Erman, of course, takes Naomi's 'maybe' as a 'yes' and called to Oleg "Hey pal, Nao needs a lift."

Without slowing, Oleg does a complete 180. He walks back, easily picks Naomi up as if she were a puppy, then sits her on his shoulder before continuing his slow charge for the dorm.

As that happened Erman sped up to match Oleg's pace "You know," Erman whispered to Ashley "I wasn't going to say anything about it because it's not my jurisdiction. But the way you just reacted confirms my thoughts. As a certified love guru, I'll have you know I could help you if need be. No rush, just think about it."

(@Wild Born ) (@Federoff )

Naomi was lifted into Oleg's shoulder and she quickly held on tight she kept her shackles off of him her hair fell in from of her face she blushed red and held her bag in one hand the other hand gripping onto Oleg

Ashley blushed even further when Erman whispered in her ear, basically saying that he knew that she liked the girl. She nodded slightly at his offer though, it would be nice to have some advice on how to act, but she doubted it would help; she was too much of a nervous wreck herself. It didn't seem likely to happen, but she might as well try and take the risk "Th-Th-Thank you" she replied timidly in a hushed whisper to Ermans' offer.

Finally they arrived at the dorms.

"Great," Erman said before taking a look on the room order chart on the wall "it says your in room 141, Naomi."

Erman and Oleg let the girls down before Erman pointed out the room they were looking for.

"Consider our service,"Erman said to Naomi as he reached for the door and opened it "complete."

As he pulled open the door, zombie with dagger-like claws and no skin fell out if the room and landed on the floor head-first. It immediately grabbed the back of its head and writhed in pain as a voice called from inside.

"So would that make it positive or negative, Dibs?"

Inside, Esther sat at a desk staring at a mountain of notepaper behind her Chiron was angled along her chair and using his many arms to cling on the back of it. The abomination's torso swiveled back and looked at the visitors with a scrutinous look.

Erman was able to keep his rock solid smile through the revelation.

"Well, we did our job ladies!" He said to Naomi and Ashley as he inched over to Oleg, who looked dumbfounded "So have fun, we'll see you later bye!"

"But-" Oleg began before Erman shushed and lead him away, leaving the girls with Esther and her... "Friends".

(@Wild Born ) (@Federoff )

Naomi stayed where she was in the hallway her muscles quivering she gripped her bag tight and glanced inside she got bumped again and stumbled to the left now in view of everyone inside

Sebastian looked out of one of the windows from his seat and noticed how late it was. He realized he has yet to unpack his things, and decided it would be best to take his leave. They had managed to make him a little uncomfortable with all the talk of species and deaths, and didn't wish to ruin anyone's mood. "I apologize, but I think I'll be taking my leave now. It was nice meeting you all!" he said as he stood and bowed his head slightly and smiled, soon leaving the cafeteria and heading to the dorms.

Reaching his hand into his pants pocket, he pulled out the key that he had gotten earlier that day and fiddled with it whilst looking for the number that matched it. When he found room 213, he unlocked the door and sauntered in, noticing his case was still on his bed like he left it and that no one else had been there.

Sebastian closed the door and began unpacking his things: clothes, alarm clock, and other living necessities along with a few locked books. the moment he finished, he grabbed a set of comfortable clothes and went to shower, removing his glasses and placing them onto the nightstand next to the clock. As before, this uncloaked his partial faun features as he disappeared into the bathroom. He emerged from the bathroom, clothed, and plopped onto his bed with a relaxed and tired huff. It wasn't that late, but it had been a bit eventual today for him. His ears twitched softly as he shifted to rest his head on the pillow and grabbed one of the books from the stand next to his bed. The book made a screeching sound when he started to unlock it incorrectly that made him grimace in pain and quickly fix the hinge. He huffed and unlocked it correctly this time, turning the past page he was on and starting to read to pass the time.

(Last post for the night)

Ashley as well was scared out of her mind, it was like they just walked into a freak show circus, it was the only way to describe it. When Naomi fell inside she followed the girl and offered to help her up with one arm, carrying Wolfy in her other as she refused to let the wolf pup run about anymore.
"Ar-are you ok Naomi?" asked the snow-white girl, her blush now dying down a bit.

Kiki got up, opened the door to her dorm, chucked the book down the hall then disintegrated it, the fire heating seeping into the dorms around it "Stupid book!" she whisper shouted then walked back inside, leaving the door open. Well she did not like the ending of that book to say the least, she read "The boy in Striped Pajamas" and the ending was outraging

He died! in what kind of a book does the main character die!

she sat down on her bed. That ending ruined a truly amazing book "Grr..." she said quietly to herself. "Grr" was usually what she said when she was pissed off so it seemed like a good word option.

Mel walked into her dorm, 112, and plopped down on the bed. She was so tired that she couldn't really get up. She just laid there staring at the ceiling.

Dru rounded a corner then felt his elemental take off from his shoulder and saw a book flying at him before it burst into flames as he dodged to the side. As he looked down the hall he saw Kiki going into her room and stormed down after her. "Are you trying to kill me?!"

"No! I'm trying to kill that book and its crappy ending now get out of my dorm! I have sulking over a book to do!" she said then pushed him out and slammed the door behind him. Well she was annoyed at the moment so yelling at her wasn't the smartest plan in the world. he walked over to her bed and sat down, running her hand over the mural she made on the wall that sat beside her bed.

Dru looked at Rattles "I think this chick is crazy, first she blew up a book in my face then she yells at me about a book." Rattles rumbled at him appreciatively. Dru then looked around and realized his room was across from Kiki. He sighed and shook his head once before walking into the room and taking a good look then opening the window.

Kiki laid down on her bed and closed her eyes, thinking well she slowly fell asleep. She almost set someone on fire about a minute ago, because that's normal. Someone wont tell her what they are, and she really wants to know, great combination! and someone shot spitballs at her, that went well... she flipped over and slowly fell asleep.

Mel was tossing a small orb of water around in her hand as she fell asleep, without thinking she tossed the orb through the door, hoping it wouldn't hit anyone she fell asleep.

( I'm also going to bed, night all. )

Jenny somehow made it back to her room, she silently opened then closed the door, not wanting to wake her roommate. She quickly and silently unpacked her things and had changed, she went onto her bed and fell asleep, ignoring the fact that it was so dark, she let it slide because she was so tired.

The next morning almost everyone could here the clap and rumble of thunder as Dru was outside practicing sparring with his elemental.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back