• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

Kalista illea

Kalista flitch nearly jump when he place his foot in her butt. She felt like she was going to boil again but she have to stay calm. For now. She look at him "i thought that u will since u are following right now... but dont tell me your only following becuz of Mia or Zcara" she said with a sign.

@Alaster Von Grim @LostRose @Comet

Emilia just walked in the thron room as she just looked around she used to work here serving the king she just smiled a bit she was confused where to go' wonder if my stuff is there in my room' she thought to herself as she saw some people in the room @ anyonee in thorn room

"You must be dumber then you look to think I'd take an animal or a child to bed"

Kamina said as he moved closer to kalista and glared at her from under his shades

"Kamina stop!" Zcara yelled and stood between him and kalista "what you are doing isnt right in any respect "

she turned around offered her hand to kalista " thanks for opening my eyes. I see that if i dont stand up and fight for the people then the sisters will never stop." She smiled "but every so often this me will appear to make everyone happy or to do first aid"

Kalista illea

Listening to his words she slightly gave a nodd "well that was the first impression u made when u have gotten into the empire" she said. Zcara then got between them and speak up as sge offer a hand for support. Taking it she stand up "its goid that u understand the situation that is happening right now Zcara" she said as she dusted herself and look around if there is any Royal Servants.

Zeldafangirl said:
Emilia just walked in the thron room as she just looked around she used to work here serving the king she just smiled a bit she was confused where to go' wonder if my stuff is there in my room' she thought to herself as she saw some people in the room @ anyonee in thorn room
@Aragon

Last edited by a moderator:
"Not going to work chili pepper"

Kamina said as he pushed kalista out over the way

"That's twice you and your human friends have made false accusations about me and I'm not going to stick around for a third"

He said as he walked deeper into the forest

Kalista illea

"Karmina okey sorry we were all quite in a hurry... i was quite i a hurry abd stressed out i should have known better to understand alright and im not pure human im half wolf " she said . When everything was going in a great opportunity something would just have to destroy it and by the fact the titan keep on leaving and they need more tank this is gonna be hard.

"Oh so your a mutt"

Kamina said as he looked kalista over

"I thought humans had a leash law, run back to your owner and be a good girl"

He said in an insulting tone, he was pissed and his face clearly showed it and he knew exactly why she was pleading for forgiveness she just wanted his strength nothing more

Zcara nodded "i understand that if we dont stop this then people will continue dieing in vain like my mother." Zcara quickly turned around in the direction of kamina and tbe smile droppexto that of a blank expression.

"Listen we are all stressed out and its hard to understand this situation, if we dont act now then your titan village may be the next to fall to the sisters. Everything around us is at stake and if i were id stop walking away and help because i dont innocent lives to be lost because i walked away from a chance to save them" she stated with a blank expression on her face

Fran Cait Husky

493fd77f240943bcde1554b5c6e8a23a.jpg

Fran watched in silence, not that she could do much else, after all, it's hard to make your presence known when incapable of speech. The best she could do was maybe a grunt or two, but even those came out strangled and sounding horrible. She simply listened to the ensuing conversations and sat back, bored.

"We dont wear leach!" She saidfeel rather offended by what he said as she heard something flew fastly. She look in the sky and look at everyone as a red Crystal arrow was about to hit her in the cest but thankfully she grab it "its Chi! We better go now" she said with a growl and look around "what a hell good timing! Karmina just please i can provide your needs if ever sincd it has been a part of the contract" she said as she take out her sword

Trust said:

Fran Cait Husky

Fran watched in silence, not that she could do much else, after all, it's hard to make your presence known when incapable of speech. The best she could do was maybe a grunt or two, but even those came out strangled and sounding horrible. She simply listened to the ensuing conversations and sat back, bored.
(where's your character)

"So , it still means you are ging to let people die " she walked closer to him still blank faced " no matter how strong you are , when you see or think about somebody dying then none of that matters" she turned around and the childish like personality returned once more .

Zcara pulled some back up kunai from their case on her left leg and threw one in the direction the arrow came from "Get out of here now " She yelled sheilding everyone incase of oncoming arrows

Artagan watched as the bickering between the Princess, Titan, doe girl and the girl he had seen earlier. "I swear by the gods if they don't quit their fighting I will put an arrow through their tongues to shut them up" he mumbled annoyed, crumpling up a piece of parchment in his hand. He quickly thought about what he had said and looked to Fran who hadn't said a word, and he unfortunatly assumed that she was a mute "Sorry, how rude of me." he said with an embarrassed smile.

@Trust

Kamina walked towards the direction the arrows came from and looked back at the others

"Sorry the death of others isn't my problem and kalista there's nnothing you could do to satisfy my needs"

Fran Cait Husky

Fran leered at the one who was speaking to her. If she had been anywhere else and not in the presence of her leader she would have gutted him on the spot with her knife. Instead she simply diverted her gaze away from him grumpily with a pout, her hair and skirt swinging slightly and emphasizing her annoyance with him, her weapons chinking noisily against her, the large knife in a small sheath on her waist and a long, white, two-pronged spear sticking out above her head

@KingsPlague

Kalista illea

"No! All of u get back in the castle now! This will be a fight betweem me and chi" she said as she hold Kamina and Zcara as she cast a spell teleporting them inside the throne room "your next mia" she said as she tseleport her too. She then prepare herself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back