• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

Kamina looked back at kalista calling for him them looked at zcara

"Their looking for you kid, now run along"

He said as he continued to walk away leaving zcara on her own

Kalista Illea

She lool at her comrade as she nodded "thank you for your help" she said as she look around the woods . She geard a snap of a wood and notice its Zcara. Signing in relife she snap!. Almost forgetting the reason why they were there from the start "TITAN!" She said as she ran "wait up stop"

@Alaster Von Grim @Comet @LostRose

Mia Mia saw the girl the looked at her, wondering why she wants to find the Titan. "You really need him?" She asked with a sigh. She shifted into her deer form and bounded past the girl and towards the Titan man. She leaped over him, her deer legs easily carrying her before landing in front of him.

Her blue eyes glared at him while she waited for the others to get there, her long white tail blowing in the wind as her antlers glowed.
@Astaroth Suzumiya @Alaster Von Grim @LostRose

Comet said:
Mia Mia saw the girl the looked at her, wondering why she wants to find the Titan. "You really need him?" She asked with a sigh. She shifted into her deer form and bounded past the girl and towards the Titan man. She leaped over him, her deer legs easily carrying her before landing in front of him.
Her blue eyes glared at him while she waited for the others to get there, her long white tail blowing in the wind as her antlers glowed.
@Astaroth Suzumiya @Alaster Von Grim @LostRose
(Why u push him de titan is sensitive run! Ahahahah ZD)

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya](Why u push him de titan is sensitive run! Ahahahah ZD)

[/QUOTE]
(She didn't push him!!! xD )

Kalista illea

"Guard the girl Mia" she said as she followed up "were lacking out of tanks we need u on it " she told him as sge followed by but Mia suddenly appear and leap at tge titan and Kalista look at her. What a good good ggggoooddd timing. Now how can she talk to the titan if she know it would only get mad.

@Alaster Von Grim @Comet @LostRose

Astaroth Suzumiya]Kalista illea "Guard the girl Mia" she said as she followed up "were lacking out of tanks we need u on it " she told him as sge followed by but Mia suddenly appear and leap at tge titan and Kalista look at her. What a good good ggggoooddd timing. Now how can she talk to the titan if she know it would only get mad. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL] @Comet @LostRose
(She didn't leap at him! Over him to stop him from moving.cx)

Kamina looked at Mia and picked her up by the antler

"I'm not interested in being hired muscle"

He said as he threw Mia at kalista

Last edited by a moderator:
Kalista illea

Kalista grab mia before the both fall stumble up in the ground. The titan is hard to keep up to she look around and they were getting far. She ran infront if him "please stop walking for awhile" she said with a sign "please and just listen.. the worl is being held by the two sisters if this woydnt end it will be the death of all of us"

@Alaster Von Grim @Comet

Kiro looked up at the sky and then back down she was surly willing to listin. kiro smiled as she looked back down and at atagon. " So whats the plan" Kiro asked bluntly...which was totaly un ment to happen.. Kiro wonderd if the princess was going to be alright...she didnt know at all or in the slightest. @KingsPlague @Astaroth Suzumiya @ anyone else i missed

Emilia was in the hall of the castle as she was remembering of when she was a servent as she frowned a bit as she sighed she just had her weapon with her she was walking around the castle @anyonee

Shira sat on her broom floating above the forest that she was called to, Zach sat on the back of the broom looking bored out of his mind. Shira felt the electricity in the air as they approached the resistance's place. She hopped off her broom and so did Zach. "Why did we get off the broom Shira," Zach asked curiously. Shira looked at Zack with an odd look and said "Simple we don't want to be seen floating around an alleged revolution sight you have to be sneaky or you will get caught by one of the two crazy queens. She walked with Zach for a bit and arrived at a group of people, they seemed to be fighting...

@Astaroth Suzumiya @Alaster Von Grim @Comet

Astaroth Suzumiya]Kalista illea Kalista grab mia before the both fall stumble up in the ground. The titan is hard to keep up to she look around and they were getting far. She ran infront if him "please stop walking for awhile" she said with a sign "please and just listen.. the worl is being held by the two sisters if this woydnt end it will be the death of all of us" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL] @Comet
"Thats your problem, I told you I have no interest in your petty human affairs"

Kamina said as he walked past kalista without so much as a sideways glace

Kalista illea

Kalista look at him " a fine!... im... im "she stop for a moment and sign "im sorry... sorry thst i scream and...

.. and demandfull " she said as the dign "alright? Om sorry ... " she said ss she start ealking and pick up mia "if u ever change your mind... the empire is open" she said as she start walking

@Alaster Von Grim @Comet @LostRose @Agirl1107

Mia Mia growled and squirmed out of her arms. "I can walk!" She snapped, looking back at the Titan before flipping her hair over her shoulder and following the other girls with a sway to her hips.

The way she was acting was totally unlike a doe's manner. But... Starting out in this harsh world bad, she thought she had to be harsh back. To keep herself alive until she got to go home.
@Alaster Von Grim @LostRose @Astaroth Suzumiya

Artagan sighed as he began to explain what his oh so fruitful idea was "We have to split up, all this commotion between us is getting out of hand and if we are to bring down two warring empires, I doubt a group who cannot sit still for a few hours or follow the simplest of directions will do. Therefore I have suggested to Her royal highness that we split into groups based on what we are good at. Is that understood?" he asked whatever was left of the group. This is why he enjoyed working alone, the revolution he had signed up for was more Chaotic than anything else, and if the would be queen Kalista did not keep the group under control there would be no hope for her uncles wish. He opened his mouth to add something, but quickly realized he had no Idea what exactly they were to do, who they were to kill and in what order. There was far too little information, and far too much Ineptitude.

@Aragon @Allibi @Comet AND ALL OTHERS

" I agree with your sudgestion. Seeing the suggestion is best, we all should split into groups. if none of us can find out what is best we all should split up into a reasonable number of groups. " Kiro stated as she stood up. " If we all cant fofill queen kalistas wishes she would be dissapointed in all of us. We cant afford that. We want to prove somthing to queen kalista! Not show we are little children!" Kiro stated as she sat back down. She rarely ever talks so this would be a first for her. @KingsPlague @Astaroth Suzumiya @ anyone else

Mia Mia huffed, looking at him over her shoulder with a annoyed look. "You don't like me anymore? Good, I was tired of you bothering me." She told him, a smirk forming on her lips as she continued to walk.

Of course, she was being too harsh, but his flirting earlier didn't help her at all.
@Astaroth Suzumiya @Alaster Von Grim

Zcara started to walk back with her head hung down and her covered her tearful eyes . She knew it was her fault for trying to lighten the mood.

Everyword that kamina said to her was running through her head untill she couldnt take it anymore and she staryed to cry silently.

Zcara is seemingly too figile and kind to be someone to fight , this may change as time gose on .

Kalista illea

"There will be no fauns to eat Kamina" she as she lift her hands up in the air and suddenly the vans of the tree grab Mia in the feet and place her down gently " lets keep walking we dont wanna meet up with those 3 lil piglets ... or as can say 3 royal Servant of the Queen if Chaos"

Looking to Zcara she can already tell something was wrong to her as she sign and walk to Zcara "are u alright?" She ask her numbly and pick her up "okey lets all keep moving " she said as suddenly fron tge other direction of the forest u could see there are Crystal Fire falling down from the sky then some screams

"Thats one thing that will happen if they saw u " she said gripping her hands as she start to walk back to the empire

@LostRose @Alaster Von Grim @Comet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back