• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

Zcara landed on her back when the spell was finnished. She groaned and stood up smiling slightly "magic and me dont get along apparently " She dusted her self off and walked to her bag pulling out and old uniform she found in the storage room of the temple "excuse me a minute " She quickly walked behind a bookcase to change so the dress didnt limit her movement.

"THAT BITCH"

Kamina shouted loud enough to rattle the windows

"I'm going to kill her"

He threatened as he walked towards the door about to hunt down kalista

Kalista vs Chi

Chil appeard floating in mid air as she hold her crystal Blood bow "it is indeed an honor to meet you princess ahahah " she spoke and laugh placing her hand to her mouth in mid high

"To well as you chi" she said as she draw her sword "ready to see u get lost agsin... but wait... i think its the time u shall meet your end"

Chi place her hand to her chest feeling offended "oh dear me! Well we shall take a look about it "

Chi charge an arrow as Kalista dodge it and leap to chi as chi place an arrow to her bow but before that Kalista grab her wrisk and slam her to the ground

@Aragon @LostRose @KingsPlague @Allibi @Everyone i misd to mention sorry!!!

Artagan stepped back, slightly shocked by the girls reaction towards him, he tossed his heads towards where he had last seen Kalista, another figure had appeared and this one seemed less friendly. "I will return shortly" he said jumping through the broken window and scaling the side of the building, once he had reached the top he ran, he ran over the rough and jumped onto the nearest branch, continuing to run as he removed his bow and three arrows from his quiver, notching each of them, he saw Kalista and her assailant. The Hunter continued running until he was close enough, he jumped off the branch over the attacker and released all three arrows at her, landing on his feet and immediately tucking for a roll, notching another arrow and aiming it straight at her "Stand down, those were warning shots." he said, keeping his eyes peeled.

Kamina ran off into the woods towards kalista, when he got close enough he threw a boulder at chi and stood glaring at kalista

"Your a dead dog"

He snarled as he drew his golden sword and pointed it at her(theme song starts)

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
Kalista vs Chi

Assist: Aratagan

Chi gasp as the aroow go to her and it hit her leg as sge scream "dang it did u know the word dont hit a lady!" She said as she take out her crystal bow and point it on artagon as she charge her arrow then to Kalista.

Kalista sign "when will u ever learn!" She said as she charge on chi and charge her sword at her but chi try to dodge and she got hit in yhe wrisk

Chi got hit by the Boulder as she drop into the ground pass out and bleeding furiously

Kalista look at the Boulded then heard Karmina "dead dog?" She ask him as she look at him sword "what do u mean dead dog?!" She ask him and she hold her sword thight

@Alaster Von Grim

(oh yea, my theme is defiantly playing, like holy shit if this was dnd I would have had so many combo rolls going)

Artagan grinned "I will hit anyone I damn well please" he said, jumping slightly as she was plowed by the boulder "And Apparently so will the Titan." he walked up to chi and kneeled, taking out his dagger and pressing it to her throat as he checked her pulse "She's still alive, but not for much longer." he said to the two, making sure to keep his focus on Chi.

@Alaster Von Grim @Astaroth Suzumiya

(Off for the night)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aragon said:
( what did i miss?)
(Welp an enemy arrive so kalista teleport the faun the titan and human witch lead the titan go berserk and hunt down kalusta while the enemy made a 1v1 fight with kalista and w the assistance if artagon a small fight as the titan appear and throw a boulder to the enemy and seek for a 1v1 fight w kalusta)

Chi was starting to heal slowly as she open her eyes and look at Artagon "its you..." she said weakly as she move away and stand up blood going down from her flesh

(Ikr its awesome xD wooohooo xD )

@KingsPlague

Zcara walked out a few minutes later wearing a royal armed forces cadet uniform. It was torn here and there but what else do you expect from years of being locked away in a forgotten temple for years. She quickly grabbed her main kunai which she use as melee wepons since they are as big as daggers and stronger then its lightweight cousin the throeing kunai.

"So" she said walking over to the map and looking it over once more making notes and a simple yet effec strategy

Astaroth Suzumiya]Chi got hit by the Boulder as she drop into the ground pass out and bleeding furiously Kalista look at the Boulded then heard Karmina "dead dog?" She ask him as she look at him sword "what do u mean dead dog?!" She ask him and she hold her sword thight [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL]
"I'm going to kill you"

He said as he walked towards kalista

"Then I'm going to kill him and her why cause I feel like it"

Kiro wonderd how long it was taking the princess a serch shouldnt take this long so kiro got up and went outside to serch for kasila. ( sorry spelling) Kiro soon saw a fight going on and rushed in taking out her swords in hand and ready to fight. " im sorry for disobeying your orders, princess kastila." Kiro said in a apologetic tone seeing someone. " who is she." Kiro said softly as she got in ready position. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Kalista look at him "i hope u can just stop for once i never want any bloodsged but u keep on forcing me into it! " she spoke as she salk to him charging her sword and listen to kiro "her name is chi" she told her

Chi look at him "hhmmm.... no i heard your stories being some do it all for money..." she said weakly with a smile "i wish to one day... be like u but i keep up on failing " she frowned and look at the new girl that just arrive

@Aragon @KingsPlague

"Then maybe you should should think twice about teleporting someone without asking"

Kamina said as he moved closer to kalista gently running the side of his sword against her chest with edge only a couple hairs away from her neck

@Astaroth Suzumiya

"I just assure your safety titan!" She said as she back away from him and charger her sword at him almost hitting his chest but she pulled away and take a backflip "listen i dont wanna hurt you" she told him

@Alaster Von Grim

Artagan growled, pushing the dagger closer to her neck, cutting it slightly and drawing blood. "I have kept my identity hidden for so many years, yours was known throughout the land, he'll many thought that we were the same person. But you were sloppy and arrogant with your assassinations. Unfortunately for you, you were on my hit list, which means your dream of becoming my equal will be snuffed out." He said, the red line around his pupil turning a bright shade of blue for a split second. "Kalista, what do you want me to do with her? Kill her now or keep her for information? He asked the Princess, who had her own problems with the titan.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

(Off for the night)

Kiro glared at chi with a death glare she was ready to fight, but be captured. Oh bitch the reply would be AH HELL NO! Kiro readyed her self for a battle. she was more concerned about the princess's saftey than hers, die one day wish for the best the next. Kiro...was happy to be part of a revolution even tho her orpanage she left a few weeks ago is not. Kiro readyed herself and jumped from tree to tree and did a backflip to soon hit chi across the cheeck with her blade, but the cut was deep, on chi's face. @Astaroth Suzumiya ( i think im doin this right...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back