• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

Zcara ran out of the castle as fast as her legs would carry her. As soon as she spotted everyone she slowed dienand walked towards them " Guys stop bickering or i swear to god i will kill you both without a second thought" she said directing this at kamina and kalista.

"Besides the shouting and noise may bring more then that girl." she crossed her arms and put all the weight on her left leg " now before you start again lets tie up the little assassin and head back to the castle to dicuss strategy's and tactics"

Kamina ignored zcara and dashed though the cloud of dust and swung his sword at kalista cutting open the belly of her shirt

"Maybe I'll let you live, I've always wanted a pet dog"

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
Kalasta blink at him then toch the mid from her face as she sat and grab the mub by her armored Gloves "i really am sorry i was just stress out madly" she said as she throw the dirt in his face "now were fare" she said to him and smilling a lil.

@Aragon @KingsPlague

Kiro had her sword up to chis neck the blade not even touching

latest
( this kiros position having her sword position once she attacks again, i cant read shit.) Kiro jumped once again leaving some wounds on chi her arm, leg and her other cheeck but this time the wound was near her eye. " surrender now chi ' Kiro said in a cold tone. she didnt like chi in the slightest. @Astaroth Suzumiya ( mis read mah bad. fak i gotta edit le other post)

Kalista look at him as she gasp he cut the belly part of her armour dress and he wish up for a pet.she glare at him for awhile and sign "i am not. A pet Kamina i am a princess. Here to rule and save my subjects from the two sisters " she told him as she cover her belly

@Alaster Von Grim

Aragon said:
Kiro had her sword up to chis neck the blade not even touching
latest
( this kiros position having her sowrd up to chis neck..ignore the person in le pic xD )

" move and i will slit your throat." Kiro stated in a sharp voice as she stood by chi with a stone cold look on her face as she took out some rope and tied uo chi keeping a eye on her. @Astaroth Suzumiya
(Aragan dagger is in her throat and she is in the graund dint chu read up some post :3 )

Kiro soon saw Kamina cut open kastila's dress, she didnt want anything to be revealed so she soon made a ombre dress, a dark ombre dress for the princess.

vestidos-degradados-.jpg
( dark red dress on your left) Kiro kept a eye on chi for her reasonings, kiro soon looked at chi " I will not tell you anything on my storie as a ice demon." Kiro said with a cold bitter tone. kiro wasnt one to have a freindly tone in combat. " cant afford to hurt her anymore than i already have." Kiro murmerd as she put her swords away and took out her dagger. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Kalista look at him and get hit in the head so hardly she flew and hit her head by the tree as she groan "i would have just tried if u dont keep that attitude of yours " she said as shs stand up and walk infront of him then kicking him in his private area . Facing kiro she look at the dress and smile "thank you kiro" she said as she take it "i would wear this when were back in the smpire at once"

@Aragon

Kiro nodded and smiled as she took out her rope and backflipped to chi as she tied chi up and ploped her on the ground. " stay here before I slice you up. Ya here " Kiro said in a bitter tone as she took out her dagger and put it at Chis throat. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Chi look at her "your princess told u to keep me alive for information yet why are u killing me?" She ask her as she cough some blood and remain to her position.

@Aragon

" i dont intend to kill you but if i have to i will." Kiro stated as she tied up chi " stay whare you are or your gonna be dead." Kiro stated as she left to the princess side, " chi is all tied up. whare will we be taking her." Kiro asked the princess as she smiled but glared at chi. Kiro Wasnt one to befreind a enimy suddenly unless it was a betrayle. But kiro remained loayl or who she worked for. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Chi look at her as she remain in her losition and sign taking time to regenerate

Kalista look at Kiro "nice work Kiro for now one u have my trust ... we shall bring her to the dungeon.. well after i disscuss something to that titan" she said as she hold to the dress kiro have given her

@Aragon @Alaster Von Grim

Kiro nodded as she picked up chi and headed back to castle. kiro stopped and looked at kalista. " whare is your doungen. I can place her thare for you princess." Kiro said as she smiled but faintly. Kiro soon looked at chi with a stone look ready to kill her if she had to. Kiro wasnt one to be messed with, @Astaroth Suzumiya

Kalista nodded "well... its in the underground of the empire and there are tree dungeons one is for angle and demon secome is for monsters and ghe third one is for human... becareful kiro."

Chi look at kiro and smile "what a loyal dear" she said as she admire chi's image and giggle.

@Aragon

Kiro nodded, " what race is chi here" Kiro asked with curosity. Kiro was in pure black which always helped her blend in the shadows. Kiro was curous on chi's race. but kiro didnt like any moment of holding onto chi. she was heavy enough. @Astaroth Suzumiya

" titan..human half thingy! leave princess kalista alone!" kiro stated in a bitter tone as she turned and looked at victor with a cold stern look. " Kalista dosnt deserve to be treated like this! and enough with the attitude. i normally dont speak up like this but i will be blunt. You. are.acting.like. a . spolied. child. titan." Kiro stated as she went to the princess side. " You alright?" Kiro asked with concern as she helped kalista up. @Astaroth Suzumiya @Alaster Von Grim

Chi look at aragon "why are u so seriuse cant u juat smile?" She ask er with a giggle "cmon~~"

@Aragon

Kalista look at him as she sign "alright... right... were are my manners" she said letting go and facing him "my name is Kalista Illea here to ask an apology for my missbehavior and towards my words i will serve my apology and giving u a onr wish?" She ask him and look at the time times ticking and she have to talk yo the captive.

@Alaster Von Grim

"That's better I expect your apology, my names Kamina and as for my wish I'll think about it"

He said before he walked over to Chi

"Sorry for hitting you with a bolder allow me to make it up to you"

He said as he took Chi from Kiro and threw her over his shoulder and ran away

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back