• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

This isn't getting anywhere.

She facepalm herself as she watched others leaving the throne room. The room quickly emptied out, as she walked herself in front of Gorelok, before sitting herself next to him, on a smaller chair. She decided to wait for a while for the others to return, only to watch them teleported back into the hall, and then scamper off again. Passing on a heavy sigh, she decided to focus herself onto the Minotaur besides her. His breathing is deep, and heavy, much very likely for a bull. But she very much wondered why is that Minotaurs eat meat ? For certain bulls do not, although sometimes in rage it does. She have seen a bull eat a chicken before.

latest
Not only that, those pair of great axes are huge, and might have weight at least 80lbs each of them. They don't look really sharp, although from her opinion it didn't mattered much to Gorelok. If it doesn't cleave you apart, it might as well just smash your armor and you into a pulp. She wasn't sure if its an axe to minotaur thing, but she usually sees Minotaurs with axes, albeit always in combat.

Its not like she haven't seen a Minotaur before, but it being calmly sitting down here meant that he was something special. Having one just two feet away from her and being so neutral, caught her interest like a moth to the fire.

Be careful not to get burnt.

She drew back her right hand, that have unconsciously tried to reach for the fur on the Minotaur's left arm. Before she cleared her throat loudly, and her hand reached for her lips in an act. Turning herself to face forward once more, she took the book that was always in her left hand, flipped it open till the bookmarked place. Crossing her legs by the knees as she is seated, she begin reading the book in silence, besides Gorelok.

@Warb

Last edited by a moderator:
"See" Artagan began as he swung down from the tree, an arrow notched onto the string yearning to be fired. "You keep going on about how we humans have done so much injustice, and I agree with you, hence me living alone in a Forrest. However, look back on today. You have caused a huge commotion through pestering fellow recipients of King Meliodas letter, picking fights for absolutely no reason other than being insulted in the slightest bit, and kidnapping one of our targets. Now, we can do this one of several ways. Option 1, we return to the ruins and continue with this revolution. Option 2, you leave us our prisoner and leave. Option 3, we engage in battle, which I personally wish to avoid at all costs as I doubt sending you back to your father in a wooden casket is the best thing for this escapade." The hunter said, his arrow pointed at the titan, ready to pierce him at the slightest hint of hesitation.

@Alaster Von Grim @Astaroth Suzumiya

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya](Im back what did i miss? :D remember wrong move the two Queen might put an end in the rp :D )

[/QUOTE]
((>tfw I just made my character.))

((Shoot...))

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]Just joking ahshaha

[/QUOTE]
((Anyways, before you look at my character. Just know that the arts aren't powers, but just separate techniques))

145793513417733252.jpg

Kalista Illea

she take a deep breath and look at the woods "we lost them... lets just go back into the empire " she said with a deep breath and grip her hands "great just...great" she said as she place her sword to her waster "this sucks! fine ... ... ... let us continue discussing to everyone your main idea so we can start up our first assassination" she told him as she start to walk.

when they reach the empire Kalista look at the main door and take a deep breath "i Promise..." she mumble and walk inside going to the hallways. if only she got that demon it would be too easy for them to get more info but that titan just have to destroy it now they have to do it in the hard way.

entering the Throne room she look at everyone "alright lets bigin"

@Aragon @Zeldafangirl @Trust @Comet @wamb

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_nwacb20jaE1tdm9gso7_1280.jpg

Chi Leo

Chi sat in the soft grass as she giggle laying with a pose "i see thank u bassy~" she said teasingly as she giggle "tell me bassy u have the princess to right bassy?" she spoke as she got closer to holding his arms pulling him closer to her "are u my pet now bassy? a payment of what u did to me bassy?"

she spoke as she saw the archer man again and hug the titan "bassy that guy almost killed me lately" she said with a frown and cry.

@Alaster Von Grim @KingsPlague

Arca was inside of the throne room, and as the door opens she saw some rather interesting individuals enter in it's midst. If she recalls... they're part of the revolution as well. But if not, that'll easily ease her boredom. Being polite, she gave the individuals a bow of good grace. "Why... hello everyone. It's a pleasure to see you all." She says with a smile. "Anyways... what took you so long?"

@Aragon @Zeldafangirl @Trust @Comet @Astaroth Suzumiya

145793513417733252.jpg

Kalista Illea

"we dint take too long we just have to finish some business anyways i should ask u what took you so long? i got out of my throne at 7:00 pm and got here at 12:00 soo... were have u been?" she ask the new comrade as she sat in her throne room and look around "Artagon isnt here yet meybe he have finish the work for himself' she said with a sign "anyways while waiting tell me... whats you name?" she ask her and look by the window

@Aragon @Zeldafangirl @Trust @Comet @Angelostar4

"My revolutionary name is Shintetsu m'lady." Arca puts a hand onto her chest, and looks at the woman that has sat upon the throne. "And i'm sorry I wasn't able to aid you on your mission. I had some training that needed to be done." She says as she takes her hand off her chest to adjusts her glasses. "But now that it's done, i'm able to assist you anyway possible!" Arca took a rather long look at the woman that was laying on the throne. "She's rather beautiful... but my chances with her are slim to none..." She thought with disappointment. "W-Why am I even thinking that in the first place!? Focus!"

@Astaroth Suzumiya

145793513417733252.jpg

Kalista Illea

nodding with understatement she stand up and walk by the table "it is truthfully nice to you Shintetsu... now get over here i shall tell u what me and the others have discuss while u were away " she said as she said as she take the scroll and fix the paper at its order to teach her what to do and wait for her to get near her so she can start.

she look by the door and still they arent complete were can the others be? prey to their should if they got capture by the two Queens .

@Aragon @Zeldafangirl @Trust @Comet @Angelostar4

"Yes m'lady." Arca walks towards the table, now near this rather important woman. She takes a gander at the scroll that was laid out on the table. "is the scroll the plans for the revolution m'lady? Or... is it just the things i've missed while doing my training?" She says, not trying to seem awfully rude towards the woman.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

145793513417733252.jpg

Kalista Illea

she look at her and strangely smile "you are a bit funny" she said as she giggle and open the box "well since we are going up into ground we have to eliminate one or the royal Servants from the queen of chaos starting of with the weakes of the tree " she spoke as she take out an image from a folder beside the table

maids-scythe-red-eyes-anime-white-hair-anime-girls-1680x1050px_2-jpg.214562

"her name is chi.. her race is Uncuficient... she have three powers her power is one Blood Destruction Chi sends daggers, targeting enemies and is able to deal physical damage or death to opponents that get cut with her daggers through the use of bloodstreams two Red line she is able to catch under magic circles she hides whenever in a battle and last of all that is and three Bloodline she is able to manipulate enemies when they are caught in her Red line spell with the use of strings." she said as she take a deep breath "so if u are planning for a team we surely can do some separation or all agains one "

@Angelostar4

Arca shyly rubs the back of her head as the woman complimented her on being slightly funny. "I'm not funny in the slightest m'lady, i'm just... asking important questions really, nothing more." She says with pride. Arca turns to her attention to the picture that was laid out before. "I'll give her this... she's quite the looker this Chi." She thought with a smirk evident on her face. "So, she possess daggers and this strange bloodstream power... so i'll die or get fatally injured if that happens..."

Moving her hand on her chin, she continues to stare at the picture, while in her thoughts. "Then she got this pesky Redline... so she can hide when things get rough... and finally that Bloodline... don't want to get caught by that." Finally she lays her hands on the table. "I think the best course of action, is attack her when she least expects it... and make sure the attack is fatal as well as quick. Well... that's how i'll do it anyway." After all that thinking, Arca adjusts her glasses and looks back at the woman. "Thank you very much m'lady, for the information."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

145793513417733252.jpg

Kalista Illea

"yes it is indeed that everyone should know about this information and now i shall tell u the next information in this paper" she said as she gave her a note full of information "everything u have to know and the reason why u are in here are all in this note" she said giving it to her and smile

anime-kingdom-30532-2880x1800-jpg.209241

In the early year CI, The kingdom Illea had been established and had been ruled by the long running blood of royalty the Illea family.

In the year CVII, King Meliodas became the king and had run the kingdom perfectly. But when the year CIXV came, the kingdom Illea crumbled.

~The Illea Family~

King Meliodas Illea, CVII

654b161c3b6d3066c9c8d5a397ebc613-d8zdgml.jpg

Queen Helena Illea, CVIII

9aab7a57a1f4691fcb4fd787e9f29dd3.jpg

Yami Illea and Taiy? Illea, CVIV

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_4xd01of2y78kgkgc048o44884_640.jpg

16197-dark-castle-1920x1200-fantasy-wallpaper-jpg.211637

Year CIXIX 356 was when Yami had destroyed Illea and slaughtered her family. Illea was then rebuilt around the year CXV and was renamed "Arias Isla" and was now ruled by Yami Illea who was known to be the Queen of War and Destrution.

konachan-com-158886-anbe_yoshirou-long_hair-red_eyes-tagme-thighhighs-weapon-white_hair.jpg

Yami having earned the power of a queen, gained 3 loyal servants. (From left to right) Shi, Seishin andChi. They are the unstoppable and most powerful servants of Yami.

maids-scythe-red-eyes-anime-white-hair-anime-girls-1680x1050px-jpg.211636

pihou5b-jpg.211643

@Angelostar4

Grabbing the paper, Arca looks over it quickly, getting all of the important info as to why she is here. While doing so, she was also admiring how beautiful some of the people in this picture was. "Absolutely... stunning." She thought as she lays the paper onto the table. "Thank you once again m'lady." Arca looks at the woman, and gives her a cheery smile.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

145793513417733252.jpg

Kalista Illea

she look at the other folder "oh my apologies i forgot to give u everything" she said as he take a deep breath and grab the folder and gave it to her

kisuny-full-1448209-jpg.211640

It took Taiy? a while before she recovered her full strength. With anger, she planned on revenge. Resurrecting herself after slaying the Angel God, she regained life and mighty powers and build a nest on her own in the heavens. That kingdom was called "Oblivion". Wanting to avenge her death, she declared battle against Yami and that was when Arias Isla's great calamity started. The Queen of War and Destruction against the Angel Goddess.

Fantasy-Girl-Angel-Wings-Wallpaper.jpg

Taiy? on the other hand had collected quite a few of her most loyal and powerful angels.

K?kishin, Hantei and

Sh?kyoku.

angels-wings_00385525.jpg

anime-angel-wallpaper-HD.jpg

pihou5b-jpg.211643

(add this becuz i accidentaly mix it ahahahha sorry) @Angelostar4

"Someone's a little scatterbrained I see..." Arca took the other folder with that thought in mind. As of now, she was reading the context of Taiyō. Learning about her three servants as well as learning about the castle. Closing the folder, she sets it aside on the table. "Once again, thank you on the refresher as to why i've joined this cause!"

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Zcara sat on the window sill watching everyone quietly. She narrowed her eyes slightly at the file and crossed her arms over her chest. "Whats our next attack strategy princess"

Kallista illea

Kalista nodded "your welcome" she said with a smile as she sat in the throne room and sat in the chair and look around "the day has turn into night the maids shall assist u in your Dorms but if u wish we can talk more" she said as she smils " a new friend of mine said we should all pair up two by two i think but i have not yet decided who..."

@Angelostar4

Kalista illea

Facing the other girl she she take a deep sign "not yet Zcara i have not yet we have to wait for the other and to were Aragan went to." She said with a smile "anyways i alnost forgot we shall have a comebat for tomorrow and lets see what power u all got before we assassinate Chi."

@Angelostar4 @LostRose

"I-If isn't too bold of me, I would like to be paired with you m'lady." She kneels down before her, with one arm resting on her knee. "I want to keep you safe from any harm. After all, without you... this revolution cannot go forward." She says with honesty. "And also, thank you for getting the other members of this revolution, dorms to stand in." Arca stands forth, and then looks at the woman near the window. "I think we'll discuss them another time miss." She says to the woman now known as Zcara. Arca then turns to the princess on the throne. "And i'll gladly show you my abilities! M'lady!"

@LostRose @Astaroth Suzumiya

Kalista illea

Smilling. She nodded and look down at her "please stand up Arca and yes i would love to be your partner and much more that i will feel more safer " she said with a smile as she look by the glass portraits "dont thank me Arca ... without the king who over see the prophecy the Revolution with be full of mix and Confusion" she said as she look at her and smile "thank you for your royalty."

@Angelostar4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back