• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

Kalista illea

"Good idea." She said as said as she walk beside her and take a seat. Takig a deep breath and lwaning by the chair she look up the ceiling amd find it to be open. She smile and yasn leaning her head in Arcas shoulder "when its over..." she said as she look around "will u promise to stay with me?"

@Angelostar4

She could feel the warmth of the princess's head as she was resting her head on Arca's shoulder. But that question.... would you stay with me, made Arca widen her eyes and look at the princess with a curious look. "Um... why would you want me to stay with you m'lady?" She asks. "I'm just a humble craftknight as all. So... why?"

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Trust said:

Fran Cait Husky

493fd77f240943bcde1554b5c6e8a23a.jpg

Fran's rage continued to build when the man dared call him a mere human. She froze time for a split second in the area around her and moved directly in front of him, making it appear like she had teleported, something a human could not do. She could show him a wing, but sadly, that would require her to de-clothe herself. She let out a strangled sigh and sat down next to him in an apologetic manner, knowing she had been rather rude

@Aragon @Zeldafangirl @Trust @Comet @wamb

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_nwacb20jaE1tdm9gso7_1280.jpg

Chi Leo

Chi sat in the soft grass as she giggle laying with a pose "i see thank u bassy~" she said teasingly as she giggle "tell me bassy u have the princess to right bassy?" she spoke as she got closer to holding his arms pulling him closer to her "are u my pet now bassy? a payment of what u did to me bassy?"

she spoke as she saw the archer man again and hug the titan "bassy that guy almost killed me lately" she said with a frown and cry.

@Alaster Von Grim @KingsPlague
Kamina remained still as Chi hugged him and cried into his shoulder

"I don't think I either of your names"

Kamina said as he looked from Chi to Fran

"I'm Kamina, the hansom young Titan how loves to love but piss me off and I'll break you I two"

He said with a smug expression and put his arm around both of them

Fran Cait Husky

Fran flinched slightly as the titan put his arm around her, not used to being touched by anyone, she stayed stiff for a moment before hearing his question about her namwasn't sure how to communicate well and wasn't the best when it came to writing or reading, she had never been given a proper education due to her odd nature and had simply lived off the land to survive. She grabbed a small stick and drew the letters "C-A-T" in the dirt in an attempt to spell "Cait"

@Alaster Von Grim @Alaster Von Grim

Zcara walked over to the bookself and looked over some books on history of the sisters and the kingdom they came from. She picked out a few and took them over to a table near by laying them on the table and sat down to read them , she pulled out a notebook and pen from her backpack.

She started writing down key information on the sisters in the notebook , she clearly looked like she didn't want to be disturbed while doing this impotent task that she believes will help them defeat the sisters and their bodyguards.

Fran Cait Husky

Fran shrugged, she didn't give too much thought to her name, it was, after all, just a name. She stood up, getting a strange, unpleasant, sensation. Like something bad was about to happen. She beckoned for the other two to stand up along with her and went to pick her spear back up and returned it to her back. She wasn't exactly sure where to go with these two, she could go back to the castle on her own and she wouldn't have to come up with any excuses due to her inability.

@Alaster Von Grim @Alaster Von Grim

Artagan was a bit annoyed that the titan had just ignored him and continued to pester others who had arrived "Kamina, lower your weapon and return chi to me, I have no quarrel with you or your kind but your childish nature has only caused trouble and there may be consequences. I ask you from one being to another to return the prisoner and I promise that you may leave without any followings." he said, the arrow still remaining perfectly still despite the amount of time that had gone by.

@Alaster Von Grim @Astaroth Suzumiya @Trust

Whatever just happened would not be good, he didn't trust Chi as she seemed to be able to wrap men around her finger like some sort of succubus, even he had trouble keeping himself together.

The Hunter snuck off into the shadow of the trees, climbing the nearest one and hiding amidst the canopy, not yet wanting to run without knowing exactly what they would be up against.

@Alaster Von Grim @Astaroth Suzumiya

Zcara took the notebook over to the table with the map on it and placed it ext to the map , after that she quickly put the books back on the shelf. She then set her self to make some plans in the back of the note book and some strategies to get the next body guard and reach the end of this plan sooner then it would normally if plans were made day by day , she even came up with counter attacks if something would intercept the plans.

During her reading she stumbled upon that she believed to be Chi's race. Looking around she tried to find someone to help her or to show them. she quickly grabbed the book off the shelf and looked for someone ,anyone to show them. with the information she had found she trusted chi even less then she did before "dirty demon" she mummbled to her self as she walked down the hallway.

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]She look at her "i.. i dont know the real reason but... i dont know but... i frel safe" she said slowly falling asleep

[/QUOTE]
"Oh wonderful... she've fallen asleep" Arca thought. "Well, I better get her to bed in the very least." Carefully, Arca gets out of her chair, and made surre the princess didn't fall to the ground as she did. With her great strength, she carries her in a princess carry, and leaves the dance hall with her in arms. "What a weird first day on the team..."

Kalista illea

Slowly open her eyes she look at Arca as she carry her "were are we going Arca?" She ask her noticing shw wore glasses and it was the first time she ever did 'she looks beautiful' she thought as she look around the hallways were the moon shines from thebwindows.

@Angelostar4

Chi

Giggling she kiss him back and look at him "and to what makes u think ill be your little play toy?" She ask him with a smirk as she cress her hands in his chest . Looking at the one who was hunting her she laugh "u cant hunt me now bassy is here to protect me isnt that right bassy?" She said as she hug the titan close to her

@Alaster Von Grim @KingsPlague @Trust i cancel the call if i brought them up right now it might be an instant kill

"Ah!" Arca looked at the hooded princess in surprised. "M'lady, I thought you were asleep... and where i'm heading? I was just going to put you in your bed as all." She shook her head, and smiles. "Nothing more." She then puts her attention back on walking throughout the halls of the castle. "Quick question m'lady... where is your bedroom?"

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back