• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

Kamina dropped Chi and and put his arm around her back

"I'm not going to kill her why would she's my new servant"

He said as he turned to kiro

" lets head back to the castle. She is no ones servent titan." Kiro said in a stiff cold tone, She was already annoyed, " are you accually betraying the princess or what" Kiro asked with a serious tone. She had somthing blending in with the trees. A recording system. somthing that no one should see. @Alaster Von Grim

"Can't betray a side I'm not part of"

Kamina said as he walked over to kiro

"Although that princess is attractive"

He said as he held Chi close to him

" lets go back to the castle." kiro said as she smiled but faintly. " the princess will get worried, " Kiro said as she took the titans hand. " Lets go." @Alaster Von Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiro was kind enough but was she strong enough? who knew, Kiro walked through the woods, with vones, tree stumps dead plants and much more the crunchs of dead leaves, the sound of birds sining. all things a demon hated. @Alaster Von Grim

Kalista illea

Kalista look around "well its at the top stairs in the main hall beside the weapon room" she told her as she yawn "im very sorry to my actions it has been 3 days i havent sleep yet and keeping ths place safe"

@Aragon

" Listin chi, my name is not bassy my name is kirito. " Kiro soon picks up chi and puts her in the demon doungen with a ice color of her own to prevent chi from using any magic. " I hope this leads you to tood well. " Kiro said as she took chis weapons and such and locked the door and headed back to the princess.

"Don't be sorry princess. You'll finally get some rest for once." Arca says as she walks to the main hall. "And now that i'm done with my training, i'll be able to lend a hand with the revolution, and make sure that everything goes smoothly." She hoists up the princess, feeling as though she might drop her. But as she does it, Arca climbs up the staircase in the main hall. "Just... pace yourself princess, that's all I ask for."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Kamina looked back at Chi

"We are going to see kalista she has questions for you and I want to hit on her some more"

He said as he walked into the castle and knock on kalistas bedroom door

(It was taking to long)

"Hold it half pint you captured no one and watch how you talk to me or the next boulder I throw will be at you"

Kamina said before he opened the door not caring if Kalista was ready to see them or not

Chi

"Bassys i dont wanna see her !" She said with a srowl as she hold him closer to her and she giggle "okey kirirto im just gonna call u kiri "so bassy what can weo after this?" She ask as she look at him knock in the door.

Kalista

Once they get inside her room she lay down her bed "thank you arca now i can get to rest" she said as she turn back the her numb usual elf as she lay her head in the sheets. Closing her eyes going to her dream world when someone knock in the door and she sat up fastly "who could that be?" Shs said as she stand up and walk to the door opening it and seeing the titan with the demon and Kira as she blink "are u here to give me back the demon and join the revolution?"

@Aragon

Chi

"Bassys i dont wanna see her !" She said with a srowl as she hold him closer to her and she giggle "okey kirirto im just gonna call u kiri "so bassy what can weo after this?" She ask as she look at him knock in the door.

Kalista

Once they get inside her room she lay down her bed "thank you arca now i can get to rest" she said as she turn back the her numb usual elf as she lay her head in the sheets. Closing her eyes going to her dream world when someone knock in the door and she sat up fastly "who could that be?" Shs said as she stand up and walk to the door opening it and seeing the titan with the demon and Kira as she blink "are u here to give me back the demon and join the revolution?"

@Aragon

" it isnt nice to throw things at a lady, titan" Kiro said boldly as she waited outside she wasnt gonna barge in with out the princess allowing her in like a good person..or demon...da whatever.

" im here to tell you chi is in the doungen and i brought the titan back to you." Kiro said as she bowed to the princess " I just came to notify you, totan it would be best to gove a reasonable explanation." Kiro stated as she walked off back outside, still aparently stuck in her denomic form. @Astaroth Suzumiya @Alaster Von Grim

Seeing that the princess has company to attend to, she gives a short bow and exits the room. The individuals were quite interesting from the looks of things, but as long as they don't mean ill will, it doesn't matter "Tis not a problem. I hope these individuals mean you well." With that being said, Arca exits out of the princess's room. "What strange looking strangers, but if they mean well to the Revolution, it doesn't matter."

After the briefing. Serricia uncrossed her legs, and moved from the room. There is a better purpose elsewhere for her. Music was her passion, bookkeeping too. And she is going to do just that. She really was intrigued with the Gorelok, but she simply have to leave. There are more songs to write, to sing. And more history, to be noted down. She would simply be the historian of this faithful encounter.

Whether all creation lays in destruction or not. It will be a history lesson to remember.

"Sorry big guy."

That was all she could mutter to the Minotaur, before picking herself up and simply left. She knew a safe place that is protected from either forces, a place far away of journeys, a place where all the world's histories are written. And she would go there, and leave them behind.The adventure that she had for the Grand Library will be spoken another day, another time, in another book...

"I'm going to lend you her and no but if you make it worth my while I could keep you company during those cold nights"

Kamina said as he walked up to kalisha pulling Chi with him

Kalista and Chi

"No, i am more at ease being cuddled by pilows instead and we shall be going to the throne room were we shall disscuss our meetings" Kalaista said as she grab her sword

Chi take out a small dagger "bassy this isnt my thing if the princess knew all aboit this ill be dead!" She said to the titan and stampering her feet. She hug him and lean close to him "you dont want me to die now would u?"

@Aragon @Angelostar4

Kiro soon took out her dagger and pointed it at chi. " Shut up i wont tollerate blackmale. not with the princess around." Kiro said as the dagfer neared chis throat. " This is your last war ing. we clear" Kiro said as she threw her dagger in the air and cought it and soon put it back. Kiro soon followed the princess and sat down in her seat in the throne room. @Astaroth Suzumiya

The halls of the castle were quite barren, besides from the local handmaids, it was rather empty. Letting out a sigh, Arca looks out some of the windows of the castle. Seeing the bright moonlit stars, and the moon itself. In her head, Arca could feel a slight pain coursing through it when looking at the moon. As if she'd done this before... under different circumstances. "The goddesses... I wish there was some way for I can communicate with them in private... and maybe try to understand their reasoning..." She puts a hand onto her chest. "I mean... everything has a reason after all. So, they can't be much different." After looking through the window into the night sky, Arca thought it would be best to actually go outside. So, she did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back