• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

Chi laugh "freedome bitches!!!" She said as she middle finger them "see u soon sweetheart!" She said as she laugh "thanks bassy"

Kalista gasp "GET HER!" She order as vanes start chasing them and kamina was grab in the foot by a vane.

@Aragon

" i can hold off this one. Princess go get chi!" Kiro's eyes soon turned a bright green before a bright blue light flashed. Kiro smiled before she allowed the transformation. Kiros black hair soon turned white, kiro began to grow horns, the light began to flash as kiro's jacket turned pitch black her eyes turning a deep death red. Kiro was in her demon state.

Kiro soon slashed at vane's hand and soon took out both of her swords. " I should have told you this..but i am a demon..but dont tell the others until the time is right." Kiro said at the princess in a deeper voice. Kiro soon harged at vene with no hesitation. @Astaroth Suzumiya

image-png.323259

Kamina cut the vines before they could pull him down and kept running

"Don't get attached this is a one time deal"

He said as he looked at Chi over his shoulder

Kalista chase them as she take out her sword "ive try to show u respect and all ive recieve to to you was your damn attituds!" She said as she wads Kaminas traid block by vanes around them and look at Kiros demon form. She knew there was something into her but now she dont have to discover about it now thag she did

Chi laugh "oh okey just ran fast okey bassy?"she told him with a giggle "woohooo im going free butches!!!!"

@Aragon

Kalista Groan "we need her! Put her down at onece and what do u owe to her" she said but she lost track "they escape!" She said with anger.

Chi look at him "we do bassy?!" She ask him with a wide smile "what is it bassy can i know?"

@Aragon

Fran Cait Husky

493fd77f240943bcde1554b5c6e8a23a.jpg

Fran sighed as she walked after the others after escaping the same way as everyone else out of the castle who appeared to be chasing someone called "Chi" and one of our own that had betrayed us. Fran didn't judge however, she always had a bit of a soft spot for those in the worse position and would've done that same thing had she been there. She was a fighter, not a chaser and wasn't bothering to catch up with them, she would probably meet them a little later

Last edited by a moderator:
Kamina came out of the brush and found himself in front of a girl in blue, he looked down at her

"Uh hi"

He said as he stood up straight and balanced his sword on his shoulder

@Trust

Fran Cait Husky

Fran was suddenly confronted by another, seemingly the one that had betrayed the revolution. She made no actions, still undecided on which side was the losing side and needed her help more. She gave the man a small wave and stood there, watching him with two hawk-like eyes, ready to kill him at a moment's notice if he were to attack her

@Alaster Von Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
"You can stop the death glare lady"

Kamina scoffed and stabbed his sword into the ground watching Fran

"So can you speak or to I have to guess what your thinking"

@Trust

Fran Cait Husky

Fran opened her mouth to reveal an empty chasm, showing she had no tongue to speak with, she closed her mouth again and looked at him accusingly with a fair bit of annoyance thrown in. She then drew her large white spear and drove the end of it into the ground to show she wasn't a threat, the large knife stayed at her side however

@Alaster Von Grim

Fran Cait Husky

Fran wasn't used to compliments at all and was rather shocked at being called cute. "He's mocking me!" She thought to herself before performing a low growl at him, still standing next to her spear. She rested a single hand on it but didn't pull it out of the ground

@Alaster Von Grim

"You humans are all the same, I try to give a pretty girl a complement and I'm greeted with harsh looks or idol threats"

Kamina said as he leaned back with his hands behind his head and his eyes closed

"Beat it before I lose my calm demeanor"

@Trust

Users who are viewing this thread

Back