• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

Kalista smile "thank.. but we have to go to the throne room to check up on what happen... this is my empire after all...and it is our home" she said becuz its been awhile since there is no screaming or explosion. Everything seems to be just fine.

@NickTonCutter

Chi look at her and nodddd "that you but u wont lose your job i assure you... u just need to hide from the Queen of Chaos ... she in the throne room" she said scared

@Zeldafangirl

Yami laugh "i found u useful i have two sisters one is Kalista and one is theQueen of heaven i want them all dead so i can... we cn rule the world" she said with a wide grin.

@Aster von grim

Emilia just looked at her" no i want to help you anyways the queen did this to me so she needs to pay for it she killed my family when i was little well i been a servent ever since i was little" she say" maybe i can help you out i want to help you out no matter what even if i lose my job" she told her as she was determined to help her" i never had a friend" she say as she looked at her @Astaroth Suzumiya

Kalista look at him and smile "well even thoe she is an enemy she is still my big sister, even thoe she hate me she is still my big sister...and" she pause and frown "even if we will kill her she is still my big sister" she said with a sign "lets go i feel like something else is happening there" she said to him with a smile once again.

@NickTonCutter

chi look at her and smile "thank you so much.... my name is Chi" she told her with a smile "thank you for the offer. ive also been a servant and was treated like some rag doll" she said with a sign

@Zeldafangirl

yami look at him and sign she wast getting any goodluck on this thing yet she have to try to take advantage she then thought 'maybe... just a bit of kindness and advantage he will fall for it' she thought as she smile and return the kiss to the king. as she hold his chest.

@Alaster Von Grim

Emilia just look at her" yeah my name is Emilia i wasn't treated nice either they treated me horrible the first few years i was in a dungeon until the princess asked me to be her servent after that she treated me with kindness she had her days when i get slapped if i do something wrong" she say as she sat on her bed" sorry i don't have much any place you wanna go i'll like to travel stop being a servant they probably won't care if i'm gone" she say to her @Astaroth Suzumiya

Chi nodded "well as am i... i wanted to be free and have a simple and normal life..." she told her with a smile as she stand up "i hope that someday we will meet out hapiness and dreams" she said with a sign as she look around "do u think we hae the chance... i know the princess is there but as well as i know we have to team this up..."

@Zeldafangirl

Emilia just looked at her" i believe we do have the chance i want to be free have a normal life make freiends i never had a freind before lets team up i would like to be your friend chi i hope the princess leet us to leave" she say" would you like me to ask her" she asked as she was thinking of the life of being free

Arca look at the pin of the sun goddess, the same pin she found in the exploration of the town. She question as to why it just laying on the ground, in the place of worship. "No matter... i'll just keep this to myself for now." She left her room, not feeling tired in the slightest. "Maybe some alone time will do me some good..." Arca thought as she heads outside, making sure nobody saw her pin.

Emilia just looked at her as she wasn't so sure what to do" um i don't really know i'm sorry maybe we do a plan" she say as she sat there" do you wanna stay here for a while till we figure it out" she asked as she smiled she just got up from the bed and lock the door in case someone want to see her to clean up a mess or something @Astaroth Suzumiya

@NickTonCutter[/URL]

chi look at her and smile "thank you so much.... my name is Chi" she told her with a smile "thank you for the offer. ive also been a servant and was treated like some rag doll" she said with a sign

@Zeldafangirl

yami look at him and sign she wast getting any goodluck on this thing yet she have to try to take advantage she then thought 'maybe... just a bit of kindness and advantage he will fall for it' she thought as she smile and return the kiss to the king. as she hold his chest.

@Alaster Von Grim
(OK suzu I'll play)

Kamina lifted yami up with his lips still locked with hers, he carried yami into an empty bedroom

(lol what ahahaha)

yami look at him "are you sure were doing this in the empire of my lil sister?" she ask him with a grin as she look at him and cress his cheeks with her soft fingers then down to his chest 'and when u fall ill step upon your face' she thought with a smirk.

@Alaster Von Grim

chi look at her "well everything is okey too me how about you?" she ask her while sitting then taking of a paper she start to think "u know were free to roam not just that the queen is here" she said shackingly.

@Zeldafangirl

Once outside, Arca looks at the castle as a whole and just stares at it. She takes out her hammer, and spins it a little. "The promise of a Craftknight is stronger than the toughest steel..." She says to herself as spun the hammer once more. After that saying, she left the castle's grounds. "I need to know who I am... no, I need to know what I am." As she puts her hammer to the side, she looks at her hands. "I'm not human... that's for sure. So until I know what I am, I won't return to this castle until then."

Angelostar4 said:
Once outside, Arca looks at the castle as a whole and just stares at it. She takes out her hammer, and spins it a little. "The promise of a Craftknight is stronger than the toughest steel..." She says to herself as spun the hammer once more. After that saying, she left the castle's grounds. "I need to know who I am... no, I need to know what I am." As she puts her hammer to the side, she looks at her hands. "I'm not human... that's for sure. So until I know what I am, I won't return to this castle until then."
(is this like your leaving? or just the part of the rp cuz we will be planning on spying in the Queen of Heaven later)

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya](is this like your leaving? or just the part of the rp cuz we will be planning on spying in the Queen of Heaven later)

[/QUOTE]
((I ain't leaving famzilla. I'm just having her go on a self-discovery journey as all.))

Emilia just smiled looking at her as she just sat next to" everthing is alright with me lets figure it out" she say as she smiled" i dunno if the princess will be happy with this burt we deserve happiness lets do this thing" she say thinking of a plan as she plan to think to escape and what to say to the princess @Astaroth Suzumiya

Emilia just looked at her as she smiled" lets try it Chi lets ask her she should be in the thoan room" she say as she was kinda scared of asking her but she knew she had to ask she just stood up" okay lets go there" she told her

The grasslands of the world was harsh and dead. Many of the plants were dead, and the once lush grass lost it's splendor. This made Arca sigh deeply. "I never knew that the world was in such disarray... it saddens me really, but it also show me that what the princess is doing is right... hopefully." She continues walking in some random direction, having no idea as to where she was going. "That man a couple of days back said someone looks like me... except only had gray hair and no glasses. I'll try to look for her and ask around in some villages or towns if they saw someone like me."

Angelostar4 said:
The grasslands of the world was harsh and dead. Many of the plants were dead, and the once lush grass lost it's splendor. This made Arca sigh deeply. "I never knew that the world was in such disarray... it saddens me really, but it also show me that what the princess is doing is right... hopefully." She continues walking in some random direction, having no idea as to where she was going. "That man a couple of days back said someone looks like me... except only had gray hair and no glasses. I'll try to look for her and ask around in some villages or towns if they saw someone like me."
(oohhh twins xD )

Arca began to start running in the grassland, wanting to make more distance. "I'm really glad I packed light, that means I don't have to be weight down by anything... though I think my body wouldn't get weighted down at all by the gear." As she put some thought into it... she didn't pack anything except for her Zantek and the hammer. "Just grand." Over on yonder, it would appear that a small village was nearby. "Oh thank god! At least I wasn't going nowhere!" As Arca got closed to the village, it seemed to be guarded with soldiers on the front and a gate for any stranglers trying to get in. The soldier saw Arca came rushing pass them, and they didn't do a thing to stop her from entering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back