• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

Astaroth Suzumiya]yami look at him with a smile "oh ummm but you still dont own me Titan... i dont even know your name" she told him with a smirk "and u still dont have the full title of a king yet" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL]
Kamina smirked pressing his chest against yami, some of his blood dripping on her

"I'll have you trained my dear"

[Fade to black]

Now inside the village, Arca looks to her side and saw a sign. Going over to read the sign, it would appear that she is in the Town of Minea. As she walking down the stone paved road of Minea, a rather elderly man came up to speak with Arca. He was rather intrigue with the sword on her side, and ask if she was a swordsman. "Well... i'm not really a swordsman, i'm a craftknight!" She shows off her hammer to him. "I use the weapons I make!" The old man's eyes widen, and he showed off a smile. He then goes on to explain that a fortune-teller lady was looking for a craftknight, and urges Arca to go visit her. "Uh... sure thing. Where is her place of work?" The old man points towards south-east in the village. "Alright!" She began to walk towards that direction. As she does, Arca could see many things going on. A man who was wearing robes and carrying medical gear, was rushing towards some tower, probably where the wounded are. Then she sees a young girl pulling fresh water out of a well. "This place is certainly lively... and most importantly happy." A painfully obvious smile was etch on her face as she looks at her surroundings.

"I believe humans call it making love"

Kamina said as he moved closer to yami

"All I know is you sounded like you enjoyed it"

(Making love...and sound hmmm -start typing in the computer and look at the internet for any info and silence- mamamia... ... ... so this is how it work)

Yami look at him crossing her arms as she look away "becuz it hurts... idiot" she then stand up and get dress althought. She keeps denying everything in her life as she look at him and move him away from her face. She scoff "if u cant kill them then i have to do it myself!" She said as she struggling to walk and going to the door

@Alaster Von Grim

Arca finds the fortune-teller's house. On the top of the house was a wooden blank with a weird symbol on it. It had 6 miniature circle inside of a big circle, which has weird wavy lines on it's sides. She opens the wooden door, and saw a woman in a purple cloak with a red brooch in the middle. She has brownish hair that is currently in a ponytail, probably speaking to Arca that she has long hair. Lady was giving her a gentle warm smile at her. "Oh, my, it's... you." She laces her fingers and rest her elbows on the table. In front of her lies a crystal ball that was on the table as well. Since there was a chair right in front of Arca... empty one at that, she took a seat on it. "You're not from Arias Isla... correct?" Arca nods her head. "No madam, i'm not. I am from Esteria, I came here to help with the Revolution." The fortune-teller close her eyes, then reopens them. "Goddess... thank you." She gave Arca a sharp look after looking to the sky. "I've waited very long for this day. For you see, you are the one I seek."

Astaroth Suzumiya](Making love...and sound hmmm -start typing in the computer and look at the internet for any info and silence- mamamia... ... ... so this is how it work) Yami look at him crossing her arms as she look away "becuz it hurts... idiot" she then stand up and get dress althought. She keeps denying everything in her life as she look at him and move him away from her face. She scoff "if u cant kill them then i have to do it myself!" She said as she struggling to walk and going to the door [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL]
"Your to weak, you'll all die and your empire will be mine"

Kamina said as he hugged yami from behind

Yami look down as she hold his hand and she sign "then if i am weak ill find a way to be strong and by the means of strong ill do everything to gain it no matter what happen ill surpass everyone to be the strongest" she said as she look at the door

@Alaster Von Grim

"Im just checklung if u are now in the right temperature... when u were in hell u were boiling hot but now u seem to be in your normal state." He said to her as he smile "so are u okey?" He ask her

@Aragon

" Yea...hell is not my genre.....put me in a ice cold area and my powers really go outta wack...." Kiro stated as she laughed a bit. " My name is kiro, or just kirito." Kiro stated as she smiled. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Astaroth Suzumiya]Yami look down as she hold his hand and she sign "then if i am weak ill find a way to be strong and by the means of strong ill do everything to gain it no matter what happen ill surpass everyone to be the strongest" she said as she look at the door [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL]
"You will be my Queen and your sisters will be our servant"

Kamina said as he held yami tightly

"Name is Onyx " he said as he offer a hand fora shacke "im know as the Mythical Hunter." He said with a smile "and i think i can help you out with your problem"

@Aragon

Kiro soon shook onyx's hand and smiled. " What do u mean a solution?" Kiro asked as she pushed her bangs back from her face. She wanted to keep her bangs out of her face..damn bangs r a pain in the ass. @Astaroth Suzumiya

"Huh? Why do you need me? I'm just a craftknight... shouldn't you be wanting the princess or someone else?" Arca was rather confused with these woman's words. "No, I mustn't disrupt the Revolution members. Their fate is there own... and has no connection to this what so ever." The woman says. She then put her hands around the crystal ball, and it began to glow. "Now, Craftknight! Tell me, are you familiar with the books of Ys?" Arca gave the woman a confused look. "No, lady. I haven't heard of the books at all... tell me, what are the books of Ys?" She asks the fortune-teller. The woman took in a breath, and gave Arca a cold stare. "Please bear with me with this explanation. Ys was an ancient kingdom that existed here ages ago. The lost history of the land is written within the books of Ys. It is unknown, however, who actually inscribed their words. But the six books detail the reason for Ys' fall from grace." After the explanation, the fortune-teller's crystal ball shines bright, causing Arca to cover herself. "My crystal ball tells me that one of the books is in the mountain shrine." The fortune-teller then looks at Arca with pleading eyes. "Craftknight... will you seek out the books?"

Astaroth Suzumiya]Yami look at him "are u sure of what u are saying?" She ask him with a smile as she face him "tell me what do u seek?" She ask him "as well as i am conver is Kalista my lil sister." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL]
"Your sisters will serve us and Chi will be my handmaiden"

Kamina said as he lifted yamis chin to face him

"And you my obedient queen"

Onyx chuckle "well ive been creating some Crystal Ice and its very helpful to cool up in hell" he said to her with a smile "u know if u like we can give it a try" he said with a smile.

@Aragon

"Though my duty lies with others, I shall accept this task with finding the books of Ys." Arca clenches her fist, and gave the fortune-teller a determined look on her face. "You will? Ah, Craftknight, you are truly the individual i've been seeking! Thank you so very, very much!" The fortune-teller began to dig in her robe and pulls out a blue crystal that is on a golden pedestal. "Please, take this with you. It will show you the way within the shrine." Arca took the crystal from her and puts it in her pockets. "First, please visit Jeba, in the village of Zepik. She is my aunt. She knows a great deal about the history of Ys. I am certain she will be of aid to you. Zepik Village is to the northeast, just outside of Minea. You'll pass through it on the way to the shrine." With saying those words, the fortune-teller puts her hood on. "You may now leave. Good luck... Craftknight" Arca stands up from her chair, and leaves the fortune-teller's shop.

She runs for Minea's northen gates, and goes by it's guards. "Well, I wasn't expecting to help out a fortune-teller with this task... but it would seem I have." Now out in the field she kept on running, now with Zantek out of it's sheath. "Now, time for the search to begin!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back