• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

Onyx smile "ive never seen u clearly but i have to make a compliment that u look rather cute" he said with a smile as he start walking "welp lets go in my lab..." he said as they walk inside the empire.

@Aragon

Astaroth Suzumiya]Yami look at him "really? chi? u know u can just get a stronger slave" she told him as she sign "im going back in hell!" she said as she open a portal going back. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL]
Kamina grabbed yamis wrist and pulled her back

"Don't you want to see me beat your little sister until she submits and she becomes our servant"

Arca was running through the grasslands, and saw monsters afoot. Armored looking demon creatures and walking rotting trees with green soulless eyes were prowling the lands. With Zantek in her hands, and Arca not stopping anytime soon. She made sure to get on the armored creature's side, and slashes it killing it instantly. The rotting tree came at Arca in full force, but she swings her sword onto the ground releasing a Demon Fang. It hits the creature, causing it to burst into flames. After that encounter, Arca continues to hit northeast, passing by a calming lake. But as she passes it, a bloody wolf lunges at her with great speed. But luckily, she was able to cut the wolf horizontally, killing by slashing through it from the center. It couldn't even let out a dying yelp or scream. "Damn monsters... they need to get out of my way for once!" She thought as she continues running.

Finally, she gets to Zepik Village. When Arca looks at the sky, it was already midday. "Good... no time to rest, I gotta find Jeba. She'll help me know more about the books."

Last edited by a moderator:
Onyx look at her and smile "its not the even the main yet " he said with a laugh as he walk down stairs and hold the door and look at her with a smile "alright just dont touch anything until i tell u okey" he said as he open the door and he enter "come along ..." he said with a smile and proud that he keep his lab clean

1072877-bigthumbnail.jpg

@Aragon

(night bro)

yami sign "are you Serious " she shrug. if only he know the prophecy. she have to stop him if he can help she going to do this alone. "fine do what u want i wont stop you" she said with a sign and a shrug

@Alaster Von Grim

Kiro nodded and saw in amazement. Many potions, Many spells.. all things a demon could wish for. but kiro on the inside kept holding back the demon making a even stronger seal. The rosary that was givin to her. Kiro smiled and soon followed behind Onyx. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Onyx look at her and smile as he walk up to the ladder as he grab a mug "alright... so this Crystal have been travel in the South ice so its better to keep it up some were safe and also we would need a much more better seal than the rosary i have given you" he said with a smile as he jump down and walk to the table.

@Aragon

"the plan is first i shall make your pendant and after that and that etc" he said playing his words in the last part and continue "we will go back in hell so that u can check it up it really works trust me just dont take it off" he said with a smile as he open up a box that have an ice contained inside as he started cutting some of the piece and place it in a bowl.

@Aragon

Kiro watched in amazment as she smiled she was highly intrested in what onyx was making it facinsated her. deeply. Kiro kept holding the demon in place as she looked up and back at the demon inside of her. " Keep your self contained." Kiro said twords the demon. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Now in Zepik Village, Arca took a look around the place. And to suffice to say, this place has seen better days. The fences are broken, and the wooden cabins have claw marks, and slash marks, signifying the fact there has been recent monster attacks as of late. "Gods... what has happened to this place, to be in this state?" Arca says curiously to herself. Upon speaking to herself, she took off her sun pin and puts in her pocket. "Time for some recon, and maybe find Jeba's house in the process."

While walking through the village taking in the sights, and seeing a lovely blue pond in the process. An old man with a blue cloak, redish beard and redish hair came up to Arca. "What's young girl like you doing in a run down village..." She rubs the back of her head in response. "I'm looking for a woman named Jeba, and I would like to know what has happened with this village." She replies. "If you're looking for Jeba, head to the wood cabin near the mountain entrance of out village. If you wish to know what has happened, go to speak to the mayor... he might know something." Arca gave the man a bow, and starts to walk off. "Hold it!" This causes Arca to stop in her tracks. "Listen to me child. When I was young, I used to archive historical documents about this land, and the Illea Family... but, i'll would probably save that for another time. For now, i'll tell you that two goddess from years pass that has once saved this land from a great cataclysm... but as you can see now. No such goddesses exist now do that. If they did exist... we wouldn't be in this monster an accursed land., now would we?" The old man had a wide smirk on his face. "Run along child, don't keep the mayor waitting now!"

Onix mix up the potions as he open up some chest he take out a metallic design and placing the crystal inside. it was a perfect fit to be honest "alright i hope u like it" he said as he chuckle as look at her. taking the pendant from the table and showing it to her "here u must wear this when u go into the heat... but" he warned her "hide this inside you dont let anyone see it or it will weaken itself" he said with a smile

@Aragon

radiant_20ice_20topaz_original.jpg

kiro nodded as put it on, it really poped out from the black she whore, Kiro soon smiled at onyx and hugged him " Thank, Thanks for the pendant.. and for saving my life." Kiro stated as she smiled happily as she tucked her pendent into her shirt and kept it hidden, her jacket coverd it perfectly so no problem...right? @Astaroth Suzumiya

Onyx smile and nodded "anything that can help... you are the part of the revolution after all" he said with a smile as he hug her back "i hope u can keep that pendant hidden cuz its sure is shy to be seen by anodyne" he jokes and look at her "anyways" he stop and scratch his back "are you hungry?" he ask her with a sheepish smile.

@Aragon

" Yea. When was the last time i ate...a week ago or so..." Kiro said sheepishly as she laughed scratching the back of her head. Kiro smiled as she brain stormed somthing for the both of them to eat...but what... @Astaroth Suzumiya

Onyx smile "hey we can go to the city to get something to eat" he said smiling at her as he hold up her shoulder and shacking her a bit "its fascinating that u still look quite healthy even u haven't eaten up a week or so as u said"

@Aragon

" As a demon..my metabolism is quite slow." Kiro stated laughing a bit as she Put her buster swords on her back, and hid her dagger in her little satchel. " Lets hit to the city." Kiro stated smiling at onyx. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Onyx smile "how rare all the demon ive seen and encounter are always so hungry but u i can see some benefits" he said with a smile as he look by the door "yes we should and ive know a best place to eat" he said to her as he start walking by the door and opening the door for her.

@Aragon

Onyx smile "i think to anything u will wear will make u look rather ... beautiful" he said with a smile as he followed her outside the empire and into the city, placing his sword in his back he look around "ever wonder what its look like when this is all over?" he ask her

@Aragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back