• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

Finch Order

Finch put on the bandages on the legs after wards "Yes you can.But you have to be very careful and if you run or get strike again there...It's the end of your legs." Finch sigh before looking at Kalista smiling "So when you were saying that you will risk your life to save people it was true.I'm glad to meet you before Kalista."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

"Well i have to finch... for the sake of everyone i have to do it" she said with a bit of smile "eveyone is longing for hope and thats what ill give them"

@NickTonCutter

Last edited by a moderator:
"I told you I am a Titan"

Kamina said as he pulled yami in close and he stopped his armor from taking over

"Did you get your anger out of your system"

He said before he kissed yami passionately

Yami look at him as she cut the kiss "idiot i want Kalista dead this instant!" She said as she look at himthen to chi " and why do u keep aslave with you thats just too irritating to see"

@Alaster Von Grim

Kalista look at him and smile "well... thaking care of everyone. Placing the kingdome back to its former Glory as i will remain the earth it ballance...." she said as she look down "thoe if im also done from all those things i... actualy have bo idea... " she said with a sign

@NickTonCutter

"Why do you want her dead"

Kamina said as he pulled away and pulled his sword out of his chest

"She is my personal servant"

(Gtg)

(Take care vro :D )

Yami nodded "yes i want her dead" she said while crossing her arms and looking at him "is that clear?" She ask him while she sait in the table and smile

Chi shiver "w-what?!" She said in fear as she start to back away as she begin to run

@Alaster Von Grim

Emilia just walk in she rested enough as she saw the princess as she was looking around" sorry m"lady I needed rest" she say as she looked at her with her good eye since her other eye was cut and had a bandage on her eye she just smiled as she looked around at everyone in the room" m'lady what do you want me to work on" she say she worked with her since she was a kid

Astaroth Suzumiya]"Oh cmon now u wabt that lil slave go oh so close? Shes weak and i do not allow that" she said as she look at him "weakling are ment to die... oh and did ive mention she is a treaitor?" She gold him. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL]
"She has not betrayed me and if you don't have a reason to kill kalista then I implore you, keep your mouth shut"

Kamina said as he pulled yami against his bleeding chest

Kiro smiled and nodded. " yea.....whats...going on...what did i miss?" Kiro asked with curosity as she sat up smiling at onyx. Kiro wanted to battle but she couldnt. not in the state she was..damn heat...Kiro soon got up and checked to see if she could use her power..when kiro made a ice ball it turned out to be water...water with no effect. " I cant help you guys much now. my power is water until we get out of here." Kiro stated as she looked up. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Kalista look at him with a lil bit of a confusion as she chuckle "smile with you?" She ask with a giggle "hey finxh what about you?...what are you gonna do when the fight is over?" She ask him

@Aragon

Finch Order

Finch smile towards Kalista even if a tear fall down on his cheek "My fate is already seal,Kalista.All i can say is that i won't make it towards the end." He say putting more bandages as he finish it "Alright,now you can walk again."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Emilia just looked at the person who bumped into her as she fell down" ow hey watch where you going okay" she say as she looked at the girl" um who are you" she say as she looked at her with her good eye @Astaroth Suzumiya

"I find you rather weak does that mean you should perish by the hands of the strong"

Kamina said as he slowly moved his hand up and gently grabbed yamis neck

" Thanks....anywhare cold works for me....heat...summer....I cant stand...its to hot...especially hell....I tried to help the princess.....i couldnt get too far...yet i went...Im such a idiot for thinking i could take on heat like that." Kiro stated as she smiled a bit with some tears streaming down her face. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Kalista look at him and smile "thanks Finch i really appriciate your kindness..." she said with a smile as she try to stand but fail. Flinching from the pain she sign "can u give me a hand?" She ask him

@Aragon

Emilia just looked at her" of course come on" she say as she took her hand as she smiled looking around the room as she look at the guards passing she hid her against the wall she had to get to her room to the servents rooms" i'll hide you in my room get you out of here i can lose my job but who cares i'll serve anyone" she say as she saw the guards left as she took her to room as she didn't have much things in her room

"Your sister wants the fighting to stop and Chi is my servant I will not allow you to harm her"

Kamina said as pulled yamis mouth towards his

"Why can't the three of you rule together"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back