• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

Kamina sat with Chi and yami in his embrace

"Is everything alright Chi you look pale"

He said as he held her close to keep her warm

Emilia just smiled as she got up as she walked to the princess" hi m'lady any help i can be do something" she say as she looked at her as she really wanted to help her out anyways she can be @Astaroth Suzumiya

Chi look at him "oh... im alright kamina ... i just feel tired thats all" she said as she lean her head on him she was feeling rather hot."

Yami look at him and sign "when i get my strenght back im going to kill you."

@Alaster Von Grim

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya](everyone is in the empire even you and yami woke up also Chi feels rather sick)

[/QUOTE]
(Goddammit, Faust is going to have his skeletal hands full. xD )

MrEvilMexican said:
(Goddammit, Faust is going to have his skeletal hands full. xD )
(But suddenly they seperated :D kalista is in the throne room w Emilia... Kamina,yami and chi is in the chambers and Onyx,Kiro is in the garden :D good luck bro ahahah)

Astaroth Suzumiya]Chi look at him "oh... im alright kamina ... i just feel tired thats all" she said as she lean her head on him she was feeling rather hot." Yami look at him and sign "when i get my strenght back im going to kill you." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL]
"OK, and if you want me to almost kill you again then by all means piss me off"

Kamina said as he pulled yami in and kissed her passionately

The Plague Doctor figure strode into the throne room. He saw the girl he had helped earlier with another, presumably the princess.

I smelt blood and rushed here at my fastest.

Faust explained to Kalista.

You look... Terrible to say the least. Mind explaining what happened to you? At least I'll know how to treat the wounds.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

kalista look at what it seem to be some kind of witch doctor. She sat in her throne and take a deep breath "y-yeas... we just fough into a Succesfull war" she said as she look at him "hello?" She ask him

@MrEvilMexican

Chi look at them "oh..." she then stand up and start walking silently.

Yami look at him as she pull him returning the kiss yet she added something to it... like a spell to say wisely.

@Alaster Von Grim

Astaroth Suzumiya]kalista look at what it seem to be some kind of witch doctor. She sat in her throne and take a deep breath "y-yeas... we just fough into a Succesfull war" she said as she look at him "hello?" She ask him as she look at Emilia and smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34490-mrevilmexican/ said:
@MrEvilMexican[/URL]

Yami look at him as she pull him returning the kiss yet she added something to it... like a spell to say wisely.

@Alaster Von Grim
@Zeldafangirl

Emilia just looked at her as she smiled" will you be okay" she asked as she smiled as she touch her bandage' wonder how long I have to have this bandage' she thought

Yami look at him "if u are really indulge with someone... then whats with the kiss?" She ask him with a grin

Chi look at him as she look at her direction of were she walk more holdig the hood around her as she cough.

@Alaster Von Grim

Kalista smile and nodddd "yes i will dont worry " she said as she look back at the doctor

@Zeldafangirl

Kiro stood in the place whare she battled the demon...dead corpses...A demon...Her demon. Kiro soon walked over to the wounded figure and attended to its wounds. " why do u help me?" the demon asked weakly as it slipped in and out of countiousness. " because its the right thing to do." kiro said softly to the demon as she put a seal on a cell...a seal that contains her demon.

Kiro smiled as she left the demon once again. Resting in the place onyx placed her. Kiro was now at ease with her demon and was resting with a smile.
@Astaroth Suzumiya

Kamina wrapped Chi in his cloak and held her in his arms

"Your my Queen it's normal for a king to kiss his queen"

He said as he he snapped his fingers and pointed to the ground next to him

Astaroth Suzumiya]kalista look at what it seem to be some kind of witch doctor. She sat in her throne and take a deep breath "y-yeas... we just fough into a Succesfull war" she said as she look at him "hello?" She ask him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34490-mrevilmexican/ said:
@MrEvilMexican[/URL]

@Alaster Von Grim
Faust didn't smile under his mask, nor did he reply to Kalista's greeting.

Show me the wounds.

He said to Kalista. By now, she would already notice the deathly and cold aura emitting from this doctor.

Whose ass did you kick? Which one of the sisters?

Onyx look at her wondering what she was doing now that she is alright. Maybe something more special has happen he will never know

@Aragon

Chi look at him then to the ground he was pointing as she sign "but im not a Queen im a Servant... that was my role in hell." She said with a frown

@Alaster Von Grim

The doctor took out a few tools, bandages, painkillers, thread.

This won't hurt. Nevermind, it's going to sting...

He said, applying the painkiller. It would have a mild sting. He then stitched the wounds that needed stitching and wrapped them in bandages.

Done.

He said, handing Kalista a whistle of sorts.

Blow that if you need me. I'll get to you as soon as I can.

He said, walking outside where his dragon was waiting for him.

Dark times are upon us. You'd need as much help as you can.

He said, as the dragon took flight.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Astaroth Suzumiya]Onyx look at her wondering what she was doing now that she is alright. Maybe something more special has happen he will never know @Aragon Chi look at him then to the ground he was pointing as she sign "but im not a Queen im a Servant... that was my role in hell." She said with a frown [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL]
Kamina frowned and pulled Chi's head to face him

"I am king now I can have anyone I want but your sick so I'm not going to kiss you"

He said as he held her close

Kalista flintch in pain as she look at him wondering what was under the mask. She then take the Wistle and nodded "well im sure to this when needed thank you..." she said with a smile.she then look at him leaving as she sat back into the throne wonderig what shall be their next attack

@MrEvilMexican

Chi look at him and blush a bit as she sign and look down and snezz "why do u wanted to be king?" She ask him as she rub her nose gently and snezz again.

@Alaster Von Grim

"Calm down Finch...." she said as she look at him and place her hand in her chest thingking of something Deadly has hallen but now. Exitement as it is for him "now th-" she pause when a maid scream "what was that?!" said kalista looking at the door as she stand up but her newly stitched wounds failed her making her fall into the ground "heavens sake!" She said as the door opeb and it was Yami.

Yami look at them "oh hello dear lil sister!"she said with a grin "so u killed my dear lil servant boohoo im not affected... i dont care how much u kill every of my Royal but ill tell you. I shall kill you." She said drawing her sword

@NickTonCutter

Finch Order

Finch turn his back after earing the scream, seeing no more then Yami opening the door,here... "Oh God Kalista this is not good at all..." Finch calm down his stress before going in front of Kalista side summoning a blade "I shall defend you until my last breath Kalista..." This time Finch focus on more resistance about the sword.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Guards then surrounded yami as the draw their swords at her.

Kalista look at him as she ballance herself "thank you...Finch" she said as she stand up while holding to his shoulder for ballance "leave now Yami" she told her.

Yami look at them and giggle "aaawww thats so cute" she said as she walk forward and use a Wave Wind and push Finch and crashing him into the wall and look at Kalista "i want the king dead!" She said crossing her arms

Kalista ran to Finch to check if he was alright "are u okey?" She ask him as she look at yami "what do u mean kill the king? This isnt a jack of Price!!" She told her.

@NickTonCutter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back