• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

"It was unsuspected but it can work since Kira is already being assisted to Onyx back in the Empire Kamina can sit in the other horse " she said as she cline on her horse as she look at chi

Chi look at them "well were would i sit?" She ask the three of them as she look back at the empire fweling more calm and safer now that they are far away from hell.

@NickTonCutter

Chi look at him "hu? ... its alright... i dont mind... for now... all i could trust is u." She said as she clim the horse going behind him as she look around .

"Well we better get going before dawn "Kalista said as she take a speed Kamina look at then as he take a seed along bringing Zcora to sit infront of him "Zcora are you alright?" He ask her

@NickTonCutter (yo @LostRose im controling Alaster character talk to meh xD )

Finch Order

Finch say at Chi "Alright Chi,tell me if i'm too fast!" he say keep riding before turning back at Kalista on the horse "So,what is the next plan?I know i'm maybe a little too curious but i really want to know..."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

"yeah in fine just a bit guilty" She said looking up at kamina " i dont beleive in killing people but i took peoples lives" she looked down at her hands. "I-i killed peope who may have a family or children"

Emilia just looked at the others as she put away her katana" who are you" she asked the person as she crossed her hands as she was following the princess as she sighed" um are you the guy who saved me" she asked as she just tried to keep up with the princess @Astaroth Suzumiya

Kiro could feel somthin taking over...but what was it.....it was her inner demon...the demon that was immune to flame...but not ice.. seriously what the fuck.?! Kiro soon woke up but was it kiro? No...it was the demon inside of her. Kiro had a small grin plasterd on her face. more or less the demon. As the demon that has been dormait inside kiro soon awakened, " Put me down. Please." Kiro asked kindly.

@Astaroth Suzumiya ( i will give u a spoiler in P.M)

Chi look at him as she look at tge sky "actualy it is the first time ive ever ride a horse before..." she said as she smile and pulling the coat aroubd her keeping her more warm.

Kalista sign "i dont know Finch my legs is broken and i wont able to gight until its back to normal but tge again i wish to give u all some task." She said while looking in her direction.

Kamina look at her "well... zcora i think you should better get use to it simce that would be our daily process in life

Onyx look at the two girls "yes i have save u" he saidcas he turn his gaze to the girl he is carying "after i place u in the purifying water i shall let you go." He said while walking.

@Aragon @LostRose @Zeldafangirl @NickTonCutter

Finch Order

Finch smile also "Really?You never ride on a horse before?You should do it more often.Riding on a mountain with a horse in the night watching the stars is wonderful..." That was the good old memories of Finch with Reinhardt "Chi,can i ask you something?How was your childhood." Finch say keep riding on the horse.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Zcara watched everyone knowing she didnt belong with them. She couldnt kill someone without guilt or shame. She started walking away from the others towards a place she knew well. Revolution wasnt for here she was more suited to healing then fighting. "Goodbye" She mummbled and continued walking.

Chi smile as she nodded "oh ill sure to try" she said as she then frown "im not sure if u are willing go listen to my story... well ... when i was born my mother died aswell as my father died in the war... ive never really enjoyed my life as i serve the Queens every needs and orders as to the demons who torture abd punish me to the part that some guards assult me... but i have to fight to survive and now ... here i am " She said as she frown then smile if she dint attack the princess she wont be so free like this she then look at Kamina "i would like to... " she said with a smile as she skip a bit and going to him and maintaining her ballance she almost slip bit gladly she dint fall

@Alaster Von Grim @NickTonCutter

Emilia just looked at at him as she smiled a bit' am I still a servent or not I dunno what to do anymore' she thought as she was following the guy she got saved from she just stay quite

"Im not going back" she said giving kamina his cloak back and walking away from him quickly back towards the temple. The quick walk became a run and she disappeared behind the tree line.

" The wat?" The demon replyed, the demon was not pure he was just curel but something was holding it back...it was kiro. She wasnt gonna allow this demon to hurt anyone.

" from my asunption demon you need a vessle. am i wrong?"

" No, but i have your body right now."

" Then give back my body so i can remain with my freinds"

" Now why would i do that? your gonna have to defeat me."

" Your right i will.. solets get this duel delt with."

The battle inside kiro was gonna get very intense so kiro just back asleep.

The battle between kiro and her demon was gonna be a ugly battle.

Zcara ran for a few hours crying into her hands untill she reached the temple. She sat on the staircase crying . after a while she pullex out the letter she had gotten before she went to castle and read it over a few times before leaving it on the stairs and walking to her room.

Finch Order

Finch help Chi to get trough on the other horse "Yeah,i understand why you were scare to get back trough this place...Anyways you were really courageous to come and with your help i'm sure you did save a lot of life today." Finch say smiling.

@Astaroth Suzumiya @Others

Chi look at him and smile as she hold kamina so she wouldn't fall "thank you Kamina... I Feel safe..."she said as she look up at him then back at Finch she smile "well I thought I have to... ... that's why I followed... ... ... but is that the last time that we are going in hell again?" he ask him becuz she never wanted to get back there ever again

@Aragon @Zeldafangirl

Kalista look around as she reach inside the empire as she was assisted by her guards in order to walk. they have now killed Chi and have lessen the Guards upon the Hell's Empire for now the next thing they have to attack was in heaven witch is going to be hard and a bit risky.

Emilia looked at him" you won't understand if i tell you" she say as she just look at her katana as she sighed' chi killed my parents when i was a kid' she thought as she just looked around" no one understands me because i'm some stupid servent i doubt you will understand my pain" she say as she walked away looking for the princess as she got hurt from the queen she had a cut on her eye that was hurting like crazy she hid it from them hiding under her hair blood dropping on the floor as she got down as she clean it from the floor @Astaroth Suzumiya

Finch Order

Finch look at Chi "I'm not gonna lie to you...In this kingdom hell reside everywhere.But do not worry,we should not come back into the place where we fought Royal Chi...She is dead once for all."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back