• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

A tall figure stood at the river bank, staring in the water, looking upon his reflection. A skeletal dragon lay down on the grass not very far from him. It let out an earth shattering roar.

No, I no longer feel the heat. But thank you for caring about me.

He said to the dragon. He looked took off his mask and looked down into the river at the monster before him. He bore only a gleaming white skull, bearing only sickly pale skin from his nose-down.

A monster they'd made of me.

He said, sighing.

Let us depart, Reh'Kurzul. Time waits for none.

He said, mounting the dragon. It stood back up as it took to the sky. He had to be careful though, as those vile tyrants would wish to reclaim him.

They can't. I'm beyond their power now.

He muttered to himself, looking out for any friendly faces.

(So where's everybody cluttered up at?)

A tall figure stood at the river bank, staring in the water, looking upon his reflection. A skeletal dragon lay down on the grass not very far from him. It let out an earth shattering roar.

He said to the dragon. He looked took off his mask and looked down into the river at the monster before him. He bore only a gleaming white skull, bearing only sickly pale skin from his nose-down.

He said, sighing.

He said, mounting the dragon. It stood back up as it took to the sky. He had to be careful though, as those vile tyrants would wish to reclaim him.

MrEvilMexican said:

He said, sighing.

(we are in the empire wounded from the battle :D )

"so you are just going to clean up there as the blood drip down in the floor?" he said as he place down Kiro to the sofas and walk to Emilia "let me check on that" he said sitting down and holding her face lifting her face so see the cut from her. he then took out a napkin and wipe her eye gently.

@Zeldafangirl

Emilia just looked at him as he was wiping the blood off" it look bad huh" she say to him" ow that hurts" she say as she just looked at him" do i need stitches or something i whipe the blood cause i'm a servent it's what i do mister" she sayas she just putting her hand over her eye as it was hurting so much" princess will get mad cause i got hurt" she say looking down

Faust landed in the empire, weeping from the battle before. He left Reh'Kurzul to do as he pleased, as Faust walked through the streets, looking for the injured.

Hello? Is anyone injured?

He asked in his echoing voice that could send echoes of dread down anyone's spine.

Nope, there's nobody there...

He said, walking away, in search of other people.

(Open for Interaction)

(Oh, and for reference for what his voice sounds like... Search 'Thresh the Chain Warden Voice Lines in youtube)

Emilia just heard a voice as she had a hand on her eye as she was hurt the blood was dropping down as she looked at onyx than looked around with her good eye" i thought i heard something it's probably nothing" she say to herself aa she sat back on the floor of the castle she was in as she yelped in pain

Kiro had a intense battle with the demon inside of her. " Make this end.....now..demon." Kiro stated as she charged again at the demon. " little girl. You shouldnt take the advantage of the move your making. becuase your dead." The demon soon stabbed kiro causing her outside body to cough up blood " Not yet...not now." Kiro stated as her outside body coughed up blood. @Astaroth Suzumiya

The doors of the palace flew open, followed by a swarm of ravens. A figure of a Plague Doctor could be seen walking into the door, approaching Emilia. He gave the girl an empty look as he advanced towards her.

Don't move. You're bleeding out, quite fast and painfully if I may add.

He said in his dreadful voice. It echoed through the palace. The Plague Doctor knelt beside Emilia.

Lay still and tell me the what happened. I'm not the Grim Reaper, just so you know.

@Zeldafangirl

Emilia just looked at the guy as she smiled" um hi uh i was kidnapped the queen chaos and she did this to me" she say removing her hand from her eye that was bleeding she was in so much pain" who are you mister i'm Emilia" she say as she was trying to get her mind of her eye @MrEvilMexican

Zeldafangirl said:
Emilia just looked at the guy as she smiled" um hi uh i was kidnapped the queen chaos and she did this to me" she say removing her hand from her eye that was bleeding she was in so much pain" who are you mister i'm Emilia" she say as she was trying to get her mind of her eye @MrEvilMexican
The Plague Doctor opened one of his many pockets and took out a roll of bandages. He also took out a cloth as he gently wiped the blood off the girl's face.

I've had many names, Plague Doctor among them. My true name is Faust Windfallow.

He said, wrapping bandages around Emilia's eye.

Come on, let's get you out of here.

He said, hauling her onto his shoulders. By now, Emilia would be able to notice a cold aura emitting off the... Person.

@Zeldafangirl

Emilia just look at him" sorry but my place is here this is my home i serve the princess and i want to protect my friends" she say as she touch the bandage feeling it as she smiled" thank you for the bandage my friends are important to me so i'll protect them even if i die" she say to him

tAG_100036.jpg

(this is Onyx xD )

Faust laughed slightly as he let her on the floor.

You should get some rest then. You know, when I was a child, I wanted to protect those who cannot.

He said, leaving the palace.

I couldn't. So many fell by my hand.

He said, sighing.

Farewell.

He walked out of the palace, and took a turn to the right.

Kalista sat in the throne looking around as she look at her wounds and broken leg from the way. the doctor should have arrive any moment now she was loosing so many blood and becuz of the titan who got himself berserk and start attacking everyone it would have been so easy for her to not have all this wounds compile into her skin.

@Aragon

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]Kalista sat in the throne looking around as she look at her wounds and broken leg from the way. the doctor should have arrive any moment now she was loosing so many blood and becuz of the titan who got himself berserk and start attacking everyone it would have been so easy for her to not have all this wounds compile into her skin.
@Aragon

[/QUOTE]
(Where's Kalista's cs?)

" Nothin...pesent." the demon stated as he removed the blade from kiro. " Its....its a battle....between...my inner demon...G...get the purifying......water...i cant live with all this burden...not anymore.." Kiro stated as so,e tears streamed down her eyes. she sick of the burden of killing the people she loved. She couldnt take it but she was gonna finish this fight...of dying or living. as the battle continued kiro soon grabbed out her sword feeling theme song playing, within moment. the battle was over. a deep serious stab to the gut to her demon. The demon soon coughed up blood and fell to the ground. " its...its over..for you." kiro stated before she collapsed she was back to her normal body again. With hours of battle and no awareness of her surroundings outside on the battle feild. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Onyx back away a bit and look at her as he patch her wounds "hwy you alright?" He ask her as he took out a cross "so why do u hide the demon inside you?" He ask her.

@Aragon

" My demon....its hard to explain....i hide the demon because if i let it out again.....I or it could kill all the people i care for....i cant let that happen,....not again..." Kiro said weakly as she remained on the floor. " Lets...kill these bastards...." kiro dtated smiling before she passed out again. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Onyx look at her and sign "demons..." he mumble as he place the cross around her "that should kick her demon away from 3 days" he said as he pick her up and look for a place to rest her down.

@Aragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back