• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

Finch Order

"Don't worry for me...I may be seen as a shrimp but i got some resources left..." His red pendant shine around his neck as he get up again painfully showing his swords in a defensive position waiting for more words before acting "Pain is nothing..." he say looking at Kalista smiling.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

A figure crashed through the window as Yami was kicked in the side by a pair of black leather boots. The figure raised his scythe at Yami before bringing it down at her neck.

Aren't you the person who just had your ass kicked? Back already?

@Astaroth Suzumiya

@NickTonCutter

Kalista look at him and smile back "im impress by your strong will Finch" she said as she stand up and placing her ballance to the wall drawing her sword out "lets end this"

Yami look at them "this is getting a lilt sweet so ive decided to make it bitter once and for all!" She said as when she was about to attack someone bright her down as she look at the dakr figure with its blade upon her neck she growl at him "and who do u think u are to do this to a Queen a Goddess!!" She said with anger

@NickTonCutter @MrEvilMexican

Kalista watch the scene "i haven got his name Finch but he cure my wounds" she said as she look at him then back to him "who ever he is i think he can be well trusted" she said with a little smile and a breath of calm.

@NickTonCutter

I don't expect you to remember every one of your servants.

He said, slowly pressing the scythe against Yami's neck. It began burning intensely.

A monster you've made of me. I'm not usually this cruel, but I will enjoy watching you burn. I killed in your name once, but I will never do so twice!

He said, anger clearly in his voice. It seems like he can't let go of some old grudges.

@Astaroth Suzumiya @NickTonCutter

(Welp. He still really hates Yami...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kalista look at him and nodded "yes... thoe we still have to look an eye one him" she said with a sign as she listen to his words yet he wonder what her sister Yami have done from years to why some of her servants are this mad at her.

Yami look at him "and so what?! serve you Queen and Let me go i order you!" she said with a growl and Groaning from the pain of the blade "and i dont care if u killed my name onces all i care is the power and my own rights!" she said with a Grin.

@MrEvilMexican @NickTonCutter

I no longer abide to your commands.

Faust said as he removed the scythe from it's position.

One of you just straight up kill everything, the other makes people commit suicide. Can humanity not have rest?

He said, calming down and realising tormenting Yami made him just as vile.

I should end you now. What are you going to do, without that cursed Lich to save you?

@Astaroth Suzumiya

(Tip: if you want to make him mad again, just say: "Lich? You mean yourself?")

Last edited by a moderator:
Yami look at him with a grin "Lich?... you mean yourself?" she said to him as she kick him away and pretend so weak "oh save me Lich im in danger~" she said as she glare at him with a grin

Kalista look at them and listen as she realize who the man was. she remember she saw him. in hell.when was it? she seem to forget but she will remember soon enough.

@MrEvilMexican

"yes thank you Finch" Kalista said nodding as she holding into his shoulder "but if there will be a fight then i must bring everyone out to safety" she said as she look around the almost fixed empire "not again" she said with a sign

@NickTonCutter

Finch Order

Finch look at Kalista "Don't hesitate to put more of your weight in my shoulders,i don't want to see you hurt more..." Finch say before caring Kalista out of the scene into a safer place.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

kalista look at him and smile "thank you flinch... so were are we heading for awhile?" she ask him as she look around placing her weight on him since she was struggling to walk "thank u finch... for looking after me" she said with a lil smile.

@NickTonCutter

"You run off and honor bed OK ch I have something's to take care of"

Kamina said as he sent Chi off to bed and walked over to yami

"You want me dead Huh"

Finch Order

Finch smile "I can't let a brave souls like yours falling down." after a moment Flinch lead Kalista trough a treatment room inside the castle "First we need to clean up the blood all over you...Otherwise your wound will open again." Finch say looking around for some medical tools.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Kalista nodded as she look around " there is some med kit in the closet" she said to him as sge lean to the wall.

@NickTonCutter

Chi nodded "i will... ill see u then kamina" she said as sge start to walk around and shivering

Yami take the sword and grin "all what i n-" she then pause and remember something and smile "be a good king instead and kill my dear lil sister woll you?" She ask while leaning on him

@Alaster Von Grim @MrEvilMexican

Finch Order

Finch go to the closet taking some medicines but also some bandage.He goes at Kalista side "Tell me where the wounds here...It risk to hurt a little bit since i need to disinfect the wounds at first." he say smiling in hope to doesn't scare her.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Kalista smile and look at him "well my legs did hurt quite a bit" she said as she pull up her dress a bit to show ler wounds in her left leg "i think my bones have been crushed"

@NickTonCutter

Chi open the door to see Kamina and yami. She just watch for quite a moment thingking what was happening

Yami smile "very well then..." she said lifting up her sword and stabing him derectly towatds his chest

Chi was in wide eyes as she ran to its direction as she was the one who go stab on the back

@Alaster Von Grim

Kalista flintch "yeah it does but ill get use to it " she said as she look at it and bite her hands a lil bit "so do u think i still able to walk?" He ask him jokingly.

@Aragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back