• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

"Okay! " she said happily and walked behind him quietly thinking and observing the surrounding area around the castle. She smiled to herself , she was happy that she was doing useful for everyone and she thought of how they could get in and out of the castle with her and kamina covering for them.

Kalista look at them and was a bit starled when the titan then walk away "pft! they are my cousin thats why i know were they are" she said as she saw the horses arive "flinch,Kiro, arca ride your horses and lets go" she demanded as she ride on her horse and wait for them. this is an assassination to start in the most Darkness ways.

@Aragon @NickTonCutter @LostRose @Angelostar4

[QUOTE="Alaster Von Grim](Kamina and zcara are already at the queens castle, we're far ahead of you suzu)

[/QUOTE]
(i know she just mumble it eheheheh)

"Good idea" She smiled " where and how are we going to get them" she looke around the village "its mostly trinket and food stalls here" she sighed and continued looking around the stalls trying to find clothes or something like a clock to hide their clothes under .

Finch Order

Finch eyes look around,impregnating this scene into his mindset to prepare himself and remembering how much this country suffer.This was a day that he will never forget as he nod at Kalista checking his bag and putting again his red pendant around his neck,starting to get up on his horse "Are we going straight trough them or are we gonna infiltrate their castle in a sneaky ways?Either way is fine for me really."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Kamina looked at his cloak and thought for a moment

"Hey to can alter this into a dress or something"

He said as he tossed his cloak over zcara

( @Alaster Von Grim @LostRose you are in here? )

16197-dark-castle-1920x1200-fantasy-wallpaper-jpg.211637

"Yup if you give me a few minutes i can sew it to make a dress or a shirt if needed" she put her bag down and pulled out some thread, pins and a needle. She pinned the opening at the front if the clock together and started to sew it quickly.

"OK while you do that I'm going to look for something I can wear"

Kamina said as he made his sword shrink to the size of a pendent before he walked away

Kiro nodded as she got on the hourse and got ready to do the assasination. " lets do this" Kiro stated as she prepared her weapons and soon put a bit of extra power on them. " Princess can i see your weapons please." Kiro asked with a kind voice. @Astaroth Suzumiya

"Yes princess!" Getting on one of the horse, Arca was ready to ride off towards their destination. "If things go south, i'll just take things into my own hands." Arca thought. "Even if the princess doesn't like my actions or I put myself in danger... i'll just cut through the middle and fight anyone that gets in my way!"

@Astaroth Suzumiya

After a few minuets the loose and easy to remove stiches in the cloak were complete. She quickly looked it over fixing places here and there. Once fully complete and at her standards Zcara pull all the pins out of the cloak and placed them along with the needle and thread back in her bag. She also place all her kunai except one in her back. She attached some thread to it and tied it on to her bag to look like a momento.

Kalista look at them and smile "great" before they would go to their destination she stop and look at Kiro asking for her sword "a yes sure u can check on it" she said as she gave Kiro her sword

aatrox_s_sword_by_stornitier-d8m73b3.jpg

"now before we go do u guys have any side decisions?" she ask them as she look at the sky "anyways we will go to were chi is and she is in hell right now sleeping... this would be such a great timing and hope for the best cuz if that titan is there there might be a war gonna start and our plan will be ruined"

@Aragon @Angelostar4 @NickTonCutter

Kiro soon took out a potion and added 3 drops ( which is really powerful) of power booster on the sword. " lets go." kiro stated as she smiled and prepared the horse. " Princess i will not be much use. hell is fire..i am ice." Kiro stated with a tone of " I -Am- just- Telling- You - i -may-not -be - much- use," @Astaroth Suzumiya

"Yep it was a quick sew but it should work " She quickly put it on after waking behind something. She folded her clothes and put them in the now full backpack walked out making sure everything was correct " good thing about this is that the stiches are easy to remove "

"I have no side decisions. I will make sure that this operation, shall go smoothly and that your safety is paramount!" Arca says as she takes out the Zantek blade. "I'll show you my devotion in this sword, princess!" She brandish a smile at the hoodie girl. "Hmmm... maybe i'll find some materials down there to make a brand new sword." She looks at Zantek. "After all, I do have to improve my skills as a craftknight... or maybe, I can make entirely new weapon. Who knows."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya](gtg class everyone :D see u all later )

[/QUOTE]
((See ya))

Last edited by a moderator:
Emilia just woke up as she noticed she was somewhere diffrent as she looked around" hey where am i i don't know where i am i'm not where the princess lives" she say as she stood up she looked outside' huh where am i' she thought as she looked she hold on the bars of her cell" hey let me out i don't belong here" she yell at anyone that was close by' i needed to help the princess but i'm here in a cell i still serve her even though i'm not a servent anymore' she thought as she was trying to get out the she was at the queen of chaous kingdom she just sighed sitting back down on the cold floor @Astaroth Suzumiya

LostRose said:
"Yep it was a quick sew but it should work " She quickly put it on after waking behind something. She folded her clothes and put them in the now full backpack walked out making sure everything was correct " good thing about this is that the stiches are easy to remove "
"Good cause I want that back after this"

Kamina said pulling at his collar

"Ready to do this?" She asked walking over to kamina. She looked up at him.and smiled "Im sure we can do this and we will do this well" She said happily looking towards the dark caste no longer afraid after kaminas reassurance earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back