• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

"My that does sound rough... well, anyways." The researcher began to walk off. "I got some stuff to do! Mainly, researching" He waves at Arca, before running off.

Arca let's out a tiresome sigh, and began to walk around the castle halls. In the distance, she could hear someone humming. It was rather nice, whoever was humming. "Rather nice... whoever is humming."

Zcara stopped by a window and looked out it . She watched things fly around in the sky and smiled laughing slightly " Just like home" She said and turned around to see kamina "Oh hey kamina whats up " She said happily aftet not seeing anyone for most of the day.

@Alaster Von Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sound great im in" She said looking up at him " i can take notes on them to see what their weaknesses and strenghts are" she thought about a way to get into the castle without bring caught.

Zcara walked beside him " if you get in trouble ill cover for you , i dont have anything of value . im only 14 with nothing , where as you have chi and a whole life ahead of you" She said looking around " I guess my father was right when i was younger 'you will grow up to be nothing'" She laughed slightly.

She smiled and giggled "Thanks for that " She fixed her hair quickly and looked up at kamina "Compared to you im tiny ... Well compared to everyone im tiny but i stronger then i seem " She said " While we are spying on the queens we may need to go undercover or be careful and silent hiding in the castle "

"I suppose after a while being quiet does get boring , i guess its undercover work then " She said almost jogging to keep up with kaminas strides which were much bigger then her own due to the size difference "i dont know how this will end for all of us , once the revolution is over. Will we all go our own ways never to speak again or will we stick together and keep the kingdom from becoming like that again dedicating our lives to it "

"Who knows Chi and I will probably find a place where she can wait on me hand and foot, what would you plan on doing afterwards"

Kamina said as he grabbed zcara and placed her on his shoulder so she didn't have to keep up

@LostRose

"Probably go back to the temple, i dont set out plans as things may change " She said looking staight ahead" i might encounter my deadbeat father or i may die , no matter what plans will change " She smiled slightly and laughed quietly.

"That's a grim perspective of things, why not forget about your deadbeat dad and forge your own fate run be free do whatever your little heart desires"

Kamina said as he reach over and poked zcaras belly

@LostRose

"Hey!" she laughed and lighyly hit his hand away "Im a grim person but if i could do what id want id travel the kingdom learning more about medicine and maybe visit proe from the revolution on the way" she petted kaminas head " maybe visit you and chi once in a while "

@Alaster Von Grim

"That would be nice and if you want to learn about medicine go out and learn as much as he can"

Kamina said as he looked up at zcara with a closed eyed smile

She smiled back " You can put me down if you want , im okay to walk" She looked at the ground which seemed more distant and insignificant from the height she was at.

"How are we going to spy on tne queens then?"

@Alaster Von Grim

"Really kamina you might as well just wear a sign sayung 'im a spy shoot me now'" she said jokingly " im being serious here , whats our plan abd strategy? "

Astaroth Suzumiya]"Just like the two sisters i am also live for infinite counts" she said as she cross her arms look at him " also to make it clear to you that i am queen of no one so might rest your dreams to yourself" she said as she put tge scroll back in its rightful order as she face the man "thank you for respecting my dessicion" he said with a smile "how about you any reason of joining in the revolution? I know therea propecy but i wanna know it about you" @Aragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34640-trust/ said:
@Trust[/URL]
Finch Order

Finch look at the windows remembering his trouble past.He look back at her his eyes showing emptiness "I join it because i want to save the life of another.I want to be useful to this word...I'm fighting even if i know that nobody know my name,you see the dead bodies around ?It's a common event in this horrible world.Humanity worst weakness is them self !" Finch say calmly

Kalista look at him "i dont care titan whats important to me now is the safety of humanity and not that kind of games u have in your own sleeves" she said as she look around and think "this isnt what she expected to be a team and to what her uncle have over see glad thing there are 2 member who have a great sense of humor " as she look at flinch "Flinch right? ... ... ... will it be alright if u grab a dragon fruit?" She said as she take a dep breath "royal chi is allergic at dragon fruit.

She then look at the titan "STOP! TAKING. MY. COMRADES!" she told him as she stand up and take out her sword "ive been so nice to you titan so nice yet u keep acting like a child playing a game"

Chi start to wake up feeling tired and dizzyalso in pain "awe my chest" she said as she frown.

@Aragon @Zeldafangirl @LostRose

Artagan Patch

Trueshot

f1b5a154c0a2c8b3a981e97961dfe7f6.jpg

Artagan had been in the town for several hours now, gathering information on the Royal Chi. It seemed that he was in luck, she would be holding a speech in the morning to announce something, this was good for him as the main court where she would be holding the speech had various trees planted as decor, perfect for hiding. He heard from some chattering townsfolk that she would be open, which meant he would be able to strike her as he liked most, instant and unseen.

The archer now lay in his rented room in the tavern, his bow laying at his side the quiver close by, he sighed, exhausted as he thought about everything that happened, and everything that could happen. He would still fight to avoid a war, but he knew his hit on the Royal Chi's minion had angered many of the others and it seemed pointless. But he could trust no one but himself, if she really was sent to kill Kalista she would still try and do it, and the stupid Titan who guarded her was too blind and vain to see what was right before him.

Arca could hear the princess screaming from the top of her lungs while she was busy with her thoughts. "Damn it!! What's going on now!?" Arca rushes over the girl's location, from her voice. When she got there, she sees her pointing a sword at that rude man from earlier. Arca knew she hasn't got time for words, so she got close to the princess, and took a defensive stance. "I have no idea what's going on, but the princess safety is my number one goal"

@Astaroth Suzumiya @Alaster Von Grim

" we could say we are applying to work at the castle and spy that way or find a way in and be secret" Zcara kept thinking " undercover is the best option as we can wing most of it and get more intel then secretly spying"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back