• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

Artagan Patch

Trueshot

f1b5a154c0a2c8b3a981e97961dfe7f6.jpg

Artagan watched as the titan dug his hands into the ground and uprooted an absolutely absurd amount of the forest Well this is not good he thought to himself, staying merged with the tree but moving to the largest root he could find as his whole world was flipped over and placed on it's head, just as he expected, though the impact cracked many of the trees, causing the hunter severe pain, he fought against it to remain hidden until the pain had resided, many of the trees had their trunks cracked, meaning it wouldn't be as comfortable moving about, but it still would be enough for him to get out, what would he do now. Surely he could fight the titan, he had enough poison arrows to take out an army, and enough to paralyze said army cavalry. But the titan was not worth it, none of them would be worth him risking his life, he knew that now. This petty attempt at a revolution would go no where if they would not make willing sacrifices.

Artagan had channeled himself to the farthest end of the uprooted forest, he had gone as far as he possibly could, and he now knew what he would do. Despite him wanting to make the world a better place, he would have to turn his back on the others and take matters into his own hands and would take down the Royal Chi on his own, and this time, he would make it known who he was.

And so he made his way to Graciar.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
KingsPlague said:

Artagan Patch

Trueshot

Artagan watched the silhouettes continue their dance around the dying girl, no doubt the titan would want his head for this but the titan was only an overpowered child to him. He couldn't stand him from the moment he had walked in. Arrogant, self-obsessed and he wouldn't even get into the amount of pride the boy had for his race. The Titan would no doubt search for him as soon as the girl passed, the blood loss would help kill her but the poison had already been active for too long, any help that came now would come too late.The Hunter had been busy at work to hide himself, though no one had ever found nor seen him before or after an assassination, as any forest or set of trees would provide him the saftey he needed, and this one was dense enough that he could pass from tree to tree without any hint of ever having bin there, no tracking beast, nor bounty hunter had ever been close to catching him, and unless he wanted to, no one ever would. He had just slain one of the Royal Chi's servants, no doubt she would also be after him now. The Titan, The Guards and the High Chi. Artagan my dear friend you really have outdone yourself this time, best to wait this out before I strike next he thought to himself, watching the Silhouettes of the others continue to move as he slowly yet safely made his way past every guard he saw, merging from tree to tree and occasionally even siphoning through the roots or branches that had become intertwined.

(How many times will i say to everyone that its a dufferent chi that gavs tge same name???)

Trust said:

Fran Cait Husky

493fd77f240943bcde1554b5c6e8a23a.jpg

Fran wandered in the door. She was getting that usual feeling she usually got when she wasn't in a fight for a while and wasn't too happy when some guards rushed through the door, shoving her aside. She contemplated fighting them but decided against it as they were most likely also from the revolution. She arrived at her destination only to see the girl from earlier, the titan's lady, with an arrow in her chest, she walked over, looked down at her then kneeled down and and tried to comfort her by petting her head gently

@Astaroth Suzumiya
Kamina leaned against cait, she was someone he knew and hasn't threatened his live so he sort of trusted her

Kalista look at them then look back at chi "your safe now " she said as sge look at everyone abd the titan "what happen to the attacker?" She ask him as she look at the comrade "sge was assassinated by a bow yet lucky she survive"

Chi flintch a lil when the arrow was remove "thank you so much" she said weakly as she saw the titan back inder the shade he place her "bassy your back" she said in a weak tone "i feel as if i wanna takr a nap" sge said as she hold his hand and smile

@Aragon @NickTonCutter

Chi smile at him "really bassy?... i would love that " she said with a weak giggle as she slowly close her eyes and driff of to sleep "im alive... i survive" she whisperd

Kalista look at them as she sign "both of u can take a rest on your dorm Kamina... " she said as she take a seat in her throne "tomorrow we will take a leave to assassonate Royal Chi"

@Aragon @Trust @NickTonCutter @Agirl1107

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya](How many times will i say to everyone that its a dufferent chi that gavs tge same name???)

[/QUOTE]
(I know that, Artagan's off to hunt the one that is meant to be killed.)

Finch Order

Finch eyes wide open as he hear the words "Assassinate",He walk at the women who sit in the throne and bow his head in sign of respect "Is Royal Chi the responsible of this massacre?" Finch say pointing the blood all over the place and also the dead bodies on the castle.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

"I told you I'm not part of your revolution and neither is Chi anymore"

Kamina said as he picked Chi up letting her sleep in his arms as he carried her to a vacant room

"The two sisters are responsible to the dead bodies... the Queen of Chaos and destruction and the queen of hell... right now i do not know who try to kill that demon and tommorow we shall assassinater the Queen of Chaos Royal servany ...royal Chi" she said crossing her arms and legs as she look at him "you should take a seat u might have been so tired from your jurney "

@NickTonCutter

Zcara got up but fell back to her knees "man I feel faint " she mumbled and wrapped it up in a bandage from her elbow to the bottom of her fingers on her left hand. She sighed and walked to a old oak tree and climbed it , she lay on a big branch and curled up to sleep. Zcara had been used to sleeping in trees and boulders.

Finch Order

Finch show a anger face at those words as he clench his fist "That doesn't matter if i'm tired.Right now...I just want to avenge those death.How possibly those two thinks they can rule a kingdom by killing everyone?" Finch look back at the women sitting on the throne trying to calm down "But...How much people are up for this?Is there is only us in this room against a whole army?Of course i don't care how much we will be,i will follow each step possible to help people to take down those two queens."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Kalista nodded "indeed i know but that is what my Uncle saw upon his Vision and i must follow his prophecy..m we must follow his prophecy" she said as she stand up "calm yourself sir" she said as she take a deep breath "my name is Kalista illea and you are?" She ask him.

@NickTonCutter

Astaroth Suzumiya]Kalista look at the titan "im not asking you to join but i know you will ... soon" she said as she take a deep breath "ill prey to the Goddess of the sun for your Woman to live " she whisperd [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL]
"She is not my woman she is my servant and wish to not lose her the same day I got her"

Kamina said looking back at kalista over his shoulder

"You, child come and care for Chi"

kiro soon saw chi in kaminas arms. she didnt know what was going on but didnt want to know.. " Hey...i guess she fell asleep. here. " Kiro said as she made a ice first aid kit. " whare was she shot.… kiro asked with a stiff cold tone. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Kalista sign " the servants can take good care of her and u know what?" She said as she walk close to them "if u want your servant to stay alive and safe is that we all must defeat the two queen first.. umless u want all to end and never see joy ever again "

Chi was sleeping as she smile opening here eyes a lil bit and looking at the Titan "are we going home?" She whisperd

@Alaster Von Grim

Finch Order

Finch close his eyes taking also a deep breath to calm down as he finally look back at Kalista "My name is Finch Order." His curiosity pick up as he heard of a prophecy "About this...The prophecy...Could you tell me more about that?Not like i don't like this but i need to know more about this in order to trust you."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Artagan Patch

Trueshot

Artagan had spent the majority of the time travelling, and he finally arrived at the small city named Graciar, he stood there now in the streets, tired from the travelling and looked for the local inn. He would find the Royal Chi, but first, he needed to rest and think about how he would avoid the group. The Titan wanted his head, and the revolution wanted the Royal Chi. He needed to find her first, and take her out before the others arrived.

The hunter went to the nearest inn, asking several people about directions before he finally arrived. He asked for a room, a hearty meal and a strong ale, and then he began to listen to the inn,trying to hear for any clues on his targets whereabouts the red line circling his iris had faded away, his life detection would not be useful with the amount of people that lived here, he wouldn't be able to track it so.

Astaroth Suzumiya]Kalista sign " the servants can take good care of her and u know what?" She said as she walk close to them "if u want your servant to stay alive and safe is that we all must defeat the two queen first.. umless u want all to end and never see joy ever again " Chi was sleeping as she smile opening here eyes a lil bit and looking at the Titan "are we going home?" She whisperd [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL]
"You need to rest now Chi"

Kamina said as he looked down at her then back to kalista

"If that's the case I'll make those twin queens my servants as well"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back