• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya](chi is different from royal chi our target is Royal chi and chi is just a regular demon )

[/QUOTE]
((>There both named chi.))

((Doesn't matter, Arca isn't going to trust that demon. But hey, you could say she's mistaken about her being the target though))

kalista look at Arca "no arca this is just a regular demon i know they have the same name but our main target is Royal Chi" she said with a sign and look at her as she the take a deep breath and look at the door waiting for the Doctor "tell me... why do we have to keedp her dead?"

@Angelostar4

the guards look at him "follow us to the Throne room" they said as they start walking inside it looks to be almost fix with the maids cleaning and walls being fix. they enter the door "u may now enter" the guard said but inside there was a princess and some comrades looking at the demon who is almost dying

@NickTonCutter

Artagan was furious now, from beneath the trunk of the tree he could still hear everything and his detect life helped him to at least see a bit of what was going on. His victims silhouette was fading from his sight, but the princess was oh so wrong with her words, despite everyone having a little good in them they would still go with whatever was stronger, and for the most part this was always the evil within.

Finch Order

After following the guards,Finch look anxious looking at the broken places.Broken windows,blood,bodies,it was like the final act of a tragedy did take place there.After a moment,Finch nod at the guards opening the noisy door and look at the scene his eyes wide open "What the heck is happening there!" Finch yells hopeless,not really knowing what to say more.He couldn't really figure who are the guys around the things that seems like to be a demons,so he maybe though those guys did receive a letter too.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
"Because she's a demon m'lady." She takes a glance at the fallen being again. "Demon's hearts don't just change with a snap of a finger. That's not how they work." Arca places her hands onto the princess's shoulders. "You must realize this m'lady... but you shouldn't always trust a demons words... they'll get you in their trap once they do."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

((And now I must sleep))

Zcara walked into the throne room amd the book dropped from her hamd along with the bloody kunai. She quickly rushed to the demons side pulling some bandages and other medical things from her backpack. "What ever you do dont take the arrow out , its blocking most of the blood flow" She said starting to wrap the area around the arrow to add pressure to stop any more blood escaping.

Kamina looked at Chi's blood on him then turned to look at the one who attack her

"That was your last mistake"

He said as the ground shook behind his feet as he walked towards the Archer, a pitch black substance started to form around him. One thing you never want is a pissed off Titan

[QUOTE="Alaster Von Grim]Kamina looked at Chi's blood on him then turned to look at the one who attack her
"That was your last mistake"

He said as the ground shook behind his feet as he walked towards the Archer, a pitch black substance started to form around him. One thing you never want is a pissed off Titan

[/QUOTE]
(He's gone, no one saw him strike her and no one has seen him since...though he can see and hear all of you perfectly fine)

Kamina kneeled down at chi's side and tried to stop her bleeding with his cloak

"It take you your not going to die and that's Final"

He said as he took off his shades and put them on her, he held her in his arms but the look in his eyes said he was about to kill

" yes miss . i have spent years studying medicine" she said pulling out a large square of cotton padding and more bandages "okay pull it out and ill bandage this on quickly and give her something help with the pain" she said looking at chi smiling slight " dont worry i will stop this pain and blood"

Artagan Patch

Trueshot

f1b5a154c0a2c8b3a981e97961dfe7f6.jpg
Artagan watched the silhouettes continue their dance around the dying girl, no doubt the titan would want his head for this but the titan was only an overpowered child to him. He couldn't stand him from the moment he had walked in. Arrogant, self-obsessed and he wouldn't even get into the amount of pride the boy had for his race. The Titan would no doubt search for him as soon as the girl passed, the blood loss would help kill her but the poison had already been active for too long, any help that came now would come too late.The Hunter had been busy at work to hide himself, though no one had ever found nor seen him before or after an assassination, as any forest or set of trees would provide him the saftey he needed, and this one was dense enough that he could pass from tree to tree without any hint of ever having bin there, no tracking beast, nor bounty hunter had ever been close to catching him, and unless he wanted to, no one ever would. He had just slain one of the Royal Chi's servants, no doubt she would also be after him now. The Titan, The Guards and the High Chi. Artagan my dear friend you really have outdone yourself this time, best to wait this out before I strike next he thought to himself, watching the Silhouettes of the others continue to move as he slowly yet safely made his way past every guard he saw, merging from tree to tree and occasionally even siphoning through the roots or branches that had become intertwined.

Finch Order

Finch decide to approach more the bleeding demons and ask her "Can you tell me what is happening?...A guard just bring me here and i don't have any knowledge of what is happening here...Why is there are bodies everywhere?" Finch felt something in his chest,it was his heartbeats increasing.This scene was horrible to see and the only thing that he want to know is why he have been brought here in this nightmare.

@Astaroth Suzumiya @EveryoneAround

Kaminas armor finished forming and he left chi in zcaras care as he walked towards the edge of the forest, he dug his hands into the ground and lifted the forest out of the ground and flipped it over

"I'll find the corpse later"

[QUOTE="Alaster Von Grim]Kaminas armor finished forming and he left chi in zcaras care as he walked towards the edge of the forest, he dug his hands into the ground and lifted the forest out of the ground and flipped it over
"I'll find the corpse later"

[/QUOTE]
(You do know that everyone, including you are in the forest right?)

[QUOTE="Alaster Von Grim](No they are in t castle remember)

[/QUOTE]
(They never moved from the woods, they are all still there with Chi's body, even if you were in the castle It is overgrown from the forest and surrounded by it)

Zcara pulled the arrow out quickly and bandaged the cotton pad over the wound. She pulled out some basic herbs and mixed some together to create a natural pain killer." im sorry about that chi but i had to remove it and cover the wound.

Zcara forgot about her hand and as she worked her left hand kept bleeding and the blood hit the floor as she used her right hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back