• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

Finch Order

Finch look at Kalista "Of course i'm" Even if Finch had no idea at all what was a dragon fruit.He then look worry about the situation when Kalista point her swords on Titan "Hey...We shouldn't fight when talking about a plans..." if something goes wrong Finch would join Kalista side for sure since she was the only person Finch could trust for now on in this country.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
Kalista look at them as she look at the titan. placing her sword down and taking a deep breath "Thank you Arca and Finch for now u are the once i can trust in this battle" she said as she look at the titan "if u are to try and defeat the two sisters too why not join my league and not making one for yourself... you know Kamina we need to be team her i cannot risk anyone dying... see what happen to chi? chi... you protect her right? if u want to keep her alive u must defeat the Queen of chaos but only i know that" he ask him as she sign "ill see your answers soon"

"Arca and Finch" she called them as she walk to the door "this will be our first assassination and its time for us to assassinate Royal chi at once so ill get our Horses and lets roll" she said numbly as she start walking to the hall ways "guards take 3 horses for our jurney... this might take a lil bit long" she said as she look at them.

@Aragon

Finch Order

Once the scene get rather calm,Finch was feeling the atmosphere a little better...Even if the smell was still horrible with all of the blood and the bodies,Finch wave his arms before looking at Kalista "I see.When will the horse be ready?Do we need to follow you right now?" Finch ask in a concern tone as he follow her if need.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

"when they have been suited on their attire we shall wait here outside" she said as she cross her arms "i hope that titan knows what he is doing or it shall be the end of him" she said as she rub her temple "he is stressing me up but then again helpful... the only problem to him is being some playboy" she said as she look around and knell tapping the ground "when we reach hell be careful and dont get burn okey?"

@Angelostar4 @NickTonCutter

Finch Order

Finch reaching the destination with Kalista look back at her "Titan seems to be reckless but i guess he follow what he seems to be right for him.So i totally respect his choice." Finch say before holding his red pendants "Do not worry.I already did cross the hell before.Even if i'm not strong enough now i promise to you that i will do my best to help you." Finch say bowing at Kalista before taking his normal position again waiting for the horse to be suited.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Kiro soon woke up and streched, she didnt want the queen to be pissed at her...but she already was gonna be pissed....really pissed. Kiro soon headed back to the kingdom and saw everyone. Kiro decided to walk casualy. Cuz what the hell. why not. @Astaroth Suzumiya

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]Kalista look at them as she look at the titan. placing her sword down and taking a deep breath "Thank you Arca and Finch for now u are the once i can trust in this battle" she said as she look at the titan "if u are to try and defeat the two sisters too why not join my league and not making one for yourself... you know Kamina we need to be team her i cannot risk anyone dying... see what happen to chi? chi... you protect her right? if u want to keep her alive u must defeat the Queen of chaos but only i know that" he ask him as she sign "ill see your answers soon"
"Arca and Finch" she called them as she walk to the door "this will be our first assassination and its time for us to assassinate Royal chi at once so ill get our Horses and lets roll" she said numbly as she start walking to the hall ways "guards take 3 horses for our jurney... this might take a lil bit long" she said as she look at them.

@Aragon

[/QUOTE]
Kamina pulled kalista into his embrace

"How do you plan to find the queens if you don't know anything about their castle, zcara and I were going to spy on them which if you think about it is the most tactical decision"

"Nobody ever suspects the 14 year old girl and a 6 ft man " She laughed slightly " i know its a risk that i would die if im found out but if its for the good of everyone else in the crossfire " She crossed her arms and sighed " we are going to wing it , no set plans or strategies "

@Alaster Von Grim

" i meant if they ask questions like' why are we there' or 'why are we traveling together'. We will just wing those" She smiled and started walking again just ahead of kamina. The childish happiness returned after 2 days of research.

@Alaster Von Grim

"I'll just say your my daughter and we're just looking for a new home"

Kamina said as he walked over to zcara and patted her head

Zcara smiled " i was going to say we were friends or siblings running away from a village up in arms agenst the queens " She looked around and jumped over a log ahead of them. " I think that seems more believable since we dont really looked alike"

@Alaster Von Grim

Zcara slowed down so kamina wasnt trailing behind her" that makes more sense then my idea " She giggled and looked around " we have a long way to go "

"That's right so don't burn yourself out to soon"

Kamina said smiling at zcara

"So what do you know about the queens cause I don't know a thing"

"Well they are twins one of the light one of the darkness , after the king died they fought. The one of the light died and created that land above us , she is know as 'angel godess' to those that worship her , the othet is known as the queen of war and dedestruction . that the one whos castle we are heading to , to get to the other queen someone needs to kill themselves to reach that land above" She said looking through her notebook "thats as much as i have now"

"I guess I'll just have to have the one Queen as a servant, I hope that Queen of destruction is fun"

Kamina said as he cracked his neck

"I think our job is not to kill her or take her down till her servents are taken down , I suppose we could stay there till that happens and then we remove her from power ." She said putting the notebook away in her backpack "It would be a good idea to gain her trust and end it once the servents are dead or taken alive as prisoners "

"I know someone is going after royal chi today and the other 2 should be gone in the next 2 weeks we can gain the trust of people in the castle. once the they are gone we can capture the queen by surprise and take het back to our castle , you can have het once its over " she said thinkinh about more plans

"Alright let's see if I can shorten our trip"

Kamina said as he picked up zcara and pushed off the ground causing a creator as he left the ground shooting up into the air

"Whoa! " Zcara yelped and looked around slightly scared. Since she was scared she clung on to kami a and hid her face in his shoulder in fear. She closed her eyes and waited for it to be over.

"Sorry " she quickly let go and dropped on to her feet. Looking around she nodded knowing they were not far from the castle " are you ready for this ?" she asked slightly shaken up from the jump and the landing. She was nervous that they would be found out and put in the dungeon or worse executed for being traitors to the crown. She look towards the palace and gulped scared for the coming days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back