• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Place For The Broken

Dima elected to ignore most of the interaction between Grey and Cheshire, feeling a little awkward. He accepted the drink that was poured for him and ate a few bites of the pasta and bacon. After taking a swig of the alcohol, he sighed faintly. His appetite had yet to fully return from his near death experience. The thought of what happened still bothered him greatly, but he wasn't one to let it show. As Grey produced the water filter, the teen smiled a little. He swept some of the blue and purple strands away from his face. "At least we'll be able to stay hydrated, now," he commented. Finally, he looked at Cheshire. "You've been here for five days? Wow...if that's the case I'll probably be here forever then..." He let out a weak laugh as he said this, scratching at the bandages on his wrist nervously. The stitches were beginning to irritate him.

Cheshire rolls his eyes. "We've already established that snow girl won't let you do that, sweetie." He sits at the table and pulls out a wallet. The faded corner of a picture peeks out of the pocket. He looks back at Dima. "What's your condition?"

Last edited by a moderator:
He then leaves the water filter by the sink and wanders around the house, eventually running into Minxy.

Dima was silent for a moment, wondering whether or not he should tell the trust. The logical part of his brain told him it may be a good idea to tell at least someone, just in case something happened. But, what if they just thought him weak for it, like everyone else who knew? He didn't want to be seen as some frail, defenseless thing. It was why he poured so much effort into martial arts. The male was desperate to prove people wrong. Chewing on the inside of his cheek nervously, the teen looked at Cheshire and sighed once more. "Hemophilia. Basically, without medication, my blood won't clot. So bleeding is...kind of a problem for me. Even with medication, it's pretty dangerous for me to get a cut or even a bloody nose." His voice trailed off and he glanced down at his wrist, wanting to pull the stitches out.

Cheshire whistled. "My parents had a bad case come in a year ago, no one could tell what was happening, ten year old kid comes in with bruises all over his stomach and arms. Hospital thought it was abuse, nicked the parents and the kid bled out before my mother finally figured it out. That's rough."

"Yeah...it's a pain. I nearly died in the hospital, they gave me a blood transfusion just in time." His mood took a momentary downturn, but he smiled and quickly shrugged it off, burying in his heart for later. Even if it was hard, he was alive and that was something to be thankful for. The teen trained his blue orbs on Cheshire, eyebrow arched ever so slightly in curiosity. "What makes you stuck here?"

"The fact that there's no door to let me out." Cheshire stated matter of factly, fiddling with the picture in his hand. He shrugs. "I only wanted to lay low for a few weeks, a month at most, then I was going to take a train to Alaska, soon as I arrived I found this group of idiots and haven't been able to leave since."

He reached over to stop Dima from fiddling with his bandages. "Don't, you might tear your stitches and I never really payed any attention to my parents when they were teaching me to sew."

Last edited by a moderator:
"I don't fucking know how to install it! Get your ass back in here!" Cheshire yells, but Grey is so long gone. "I wasn't serious when I told you to go snog her!" He mumbled and eyed the water filter like it was some ancient thing that didn't exist any more. "The hell am I supposed to do?"

Minxy was just sitting in a room, not even knowing how she got here. It was quiet and calm. It was quite pleasant. Minxy felt comfortable in her corner. "This is now mine and only mine."

Minxy saw a pair of legs and looked up. It was just Grey. She got up quickly and dusted herself off. "Hey. It seems like it's been a while.."

Minxy hugged Grey. She missed the feeling of having him in her arms or her being in his arms. "So did you ever give Cheshire that Bacon?"

"This sucks." He sighed and looked around for a place to nap. The kitchen was obviously out of the question, so he wandered down the hall wiggling all the door handles. Every single one was locked. He stared at the ceiling and said. "You're mad at me, aren't you, hell house. Is it cause of the fire? I mean, really, that's a petty grudge. Now give me a nice room to sleep in, preferably with a view."

Gru hugs her back, stroking her almost white hair. "Yeah, he also started whining about a water filter, so I told him to install it himself."

Minxy chuckled. "Why not install it together. It's honestly not like there's anything better to do in this house."

When a door finally opened for Cheshire it was a tiny supply closet. He growled and slammed it shut. "You think you're real funny." He was about to move onto the next door when he felt his pocket for his wallet and realised it was gone. "Damn it!"

"If you ask me, he seems a bit jealous." Minxy rolled her eyes and murmured something under her breath. "I wouldn't mind if you kissed him"

"I doubt it, he has those two other girls." He smiles. "Your voice was muffled by my coat and chest. I couldn't hear you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back