• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Place For The Broken

"You sure?" Grey laughs a little, rumbling deep in his chest. "Something about really minding it if I kissed him?"

Grey walks out, guiding Minxy along, when he sees a distressed Cheshire. "Why are you upset, Cheshire?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Minxy just watched Grey and Cheshire... argue was it? Minxy just shrugged, standing behind Grey.

Cheshire slapped Grey. "I'm not the kind of kid who does things when told." He marches over to Minxy and smirks, then kisses her quickly. "There you are, sweetie."

Minxy just froze, speechless and confused. "I-I-I...." She looked at Cheshire and then at Grey. She cleared her throat. "That not how its suppose to go!"

"Oww, you're stronger than you look." Grey rubs his face.

Minxy just stood there and touched her lips, still confused on how she should respond.

Grey leans in close to Cheshire's face. His voice is low and bassy. (Think of your bass but even sexier) "There's always a price for magic favors. You can guess what it is."

He smiles, sweetly and kisses Grey's nose. "Now open the fucking door before I punch you so hard your insides come up your throat."

"Next time I'll charge a real kiss. Now I'll open the damn door, you horrifying creature." Grey smiles and drops Cheshire, opening a door that leads to the kitchen.

He dashes into the kitchen knocking over the chair and grabbing his wallet. "Fucking idiot, that's what I am." He murmurs, clutching it to his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back