• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Place For The Broken

Cheshire sighed and finished his tea, putting his mug in the sink he quietly said. "Thanks for talking with me, but I want you to remember, I'm not like the others, I'm not broken, damaged . . I was never hurt. I hurt other people. G'night." He left the kitchen heading back towards his new room, locking his door behind him. He fell into bed, exhausted.

Grey lays facedown in his bed. He sighs into his pillow, when he remembers he didn't lock the door behind him. Grey gets up and locks the door, and flops onto his back on his bed.

Minxy stayed in the kitchen until she finished her tea. Sighing, she just looked down at the tea.

Grey gets up, frustrated. He walks into the hallway, locking the door behind him, and goes to the kitchen.

Basil ran through the woods after escaping his abusive parents. He was covered in bruises and cuts from the abuse. He saw a house and walked up to the door. He hesitated before knocking on it. @xMellowmint

Minxy frowned. "I don't know if I can help you much with that." She handed him her cup of tea. "Would you like some?"

After tossing and turning for a while Cheshire fell into an even more restless sleep. His dreams wove in and out with bitter memories and haunting faces. He whimpered slightly in his sleep, caught in his nightmares.

Ldybug123 said:
Basil ran through the woods after escaping his abusive parents. He was covered in bruises and cuts from the abuse. He saw a house and walked up to the door. He hesitated before knocking on it. @xMellowmint
(Help yourself in c: The house doesn't belong to anybody so anyone can just go inside)

"It may not be the dream home you wished for but it's good enough to live in." Minxy chuckled.

"Hell!" Cheshire suddenly sat up in bed, woken by who knows what sounds emitting from the house. He rubbed his face, frustrated that he couldn't sleep. "If it's Grey and Minxy messing around I swear I'll hang Grey by his ankles." He mumbles and stumbles out of his room, yawning.

Grey gently pulls the boy in, unsure. He looks at each of his hands in turn, each holding another's.

Grey looks to Minxy, then the red-haired boy. "Here, let's go to the kitchen, I can cook something."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back