• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Place For The Broken

Grey seems to relax, then flinches at the 'maybe'. He gets up and kisses Minxy, then walks out.

Minxy wasn't ready for kiss. She blushed madly and looked at Grey walk away. She finished the last drop of her tea and followed him.

Ace woke up and looked around the hallway. He stood up from his place against the wall and stretched, groaning as his back popped. He walked into the kitchen and noticed Cheshire messing with his hair. "Careful with that. Don't want to mess up."

He sticks his tongue out, making a face. "Are you worried I won't be as pretty for you?" He trims a little bit more and ruffles his hair. "Looks fine, see? I just can't stand it when it falls in my eyes all the time. Are you hungry?" Cheshire pulls himself to his feet. "I might be able to whip up some food."

Ace smirked at Cheshire's comment and sat on the counter, "Yeah, I could go for some food." Ace played with his lip piercing as he looked over at Cheshire. "As long as you don't poison me."

He throws the scissors into a drawer and pulls out a few ingredients from the cupboards and the fridge. "I wouldn't poison anyone with my cooking, it would give it a bad reputation. Figures that the only time this hell house would help me is when I'm cooking." He glares at the ceiling, as if that would have an affect on the house. "Anyway, what about homemade macaroni and cheese? The best dishes I make are always pasta."

Ace looked at the ceiling, trying to figure out what Cheshire was staring at. "Yeah, mac and cheese sounds good." He shrugged and looked around the kitchen, "I honestly don't know if I want to leave this place, now. I don't have a home to go back to, and I thought I had friends, but after recent events, it's obvious they weren't friends." Ace's tough act was officially gone. He was slowly going back to the way he was a child. He sighed and shrugged again, "Oh well. I guess I can make new friends."

Cheshire prepares two pans, one with boiling pasta water and the other with butter, milk, and flour. While he cooks he casually asks. "What happened?"

Ace shook his head, "Nothing. Just people being in the wrong place at the wrong time." He growled and hit the counter top with his fist.

Ace walked over and started to stir the mac and cheese, "I should be a chef after this!"

"A present, huh? What kind of present are we talking about here?" Ace glanced over at Cheshire.

He smirks and drops the cheese into the pan Ace is mixing, then he grabs the other pot and drains the pasta. "As soon as this is done you'll see."

"You can just call me 'Master Chef' from now on. Look at all this work I'm doing." Ace laughed and looked over at Cheshire, "Hey, is Cheshire your actual name?"

Cheshire leaned against the counter and shrugged. "Yeah, my mother was a big fan of Alice in Wonderland, my dad laughed about it but after how I got here, Cheshire really fits me. Get this, my little sister's name is Cora, which means heart." He smiles, thinking of his little sister. "She's really sweet too."

Ace nodded as he listened to Cheshire, "Ace is only my nickname. My first name is slightly embarrassing, and my friends called me Ace, so I just went with it." He nervously scratched the back of his head and continued stirring.

"What's your name?" Cheshire asks as he takes charge of the pan from Ace. He prepares two bowls of steaming pasta and brings them to the table. "This will be the best mac and cheese you will have ever tasted."

"Well uh.. My first name is actually Claire. My parents thought they were having a girl, and ended up having a boy, but I guess they were just too lazy to change the name." Ace sat back on the counter on watched Cheshire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back