• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Place For The Broken

"I actually don't know. There are people everywhere in this building." He frowned as Katrina asked him why he was here, "Uh.. My um.." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, "My parents were killed in a shoot-out that I took a part in. I felt guilty so.. I left home." His eyes began to tear up as he spoke. He wiped the tears away and looked at Katrina, "It's okay, though."

Her face softens. "I'm sorry" she says. "I guess I can tell you what happens. I was beaten...and raped by someone who I thought cared for me" she says not looking at him but at the ground. She didn't tell him the last little part or rather big part. She really needed to eat and she did know how to cook. "Can...can you show me where the kitchen is?" She asks tentatively not really wanting to impose but she was starving and she knew she needed to eat given her current situation.

Ace nodded and turned to walk toward the kitchen, "The house is pretty much a maze. So be careful when you're walking by yourself. I've been stuck in the hallways before. Not a very good time." Ace was curious if both people in the kitchen were there. He stopped and pointed toward the entranceway. "It's in there."

She walked into the kitchen and everything looked extremely old. She looks in the cupboards seeing what she has to work with. There really wasnt a working fridge. She found some pasta in the cupboard and just turns on the stove. She puts some water in a pot and put it on the stove and she turns back towards him while she was waiting for the water to boil.

(I have no idea who is in the kitchen)

Last edited by a moderator:
"We had pasta a little bit ago, but I guess Cheshire left. Wonder where he went off to." He sat on the counter and looked over at Kat. Looking at her closer, he realized how beautiful she was and it probably looked to her like he was staring.

"Who's Cheshire?" She asks. When she turns to him she catches him staring at her. "What?" she says with a smile. She didn't really know why he was doing what he was. She grabs a hair tie on her wrist and throws her hair up into a messy bun. She hasn't been this comfortable with someone in a little while and she did just meet him.

Ace laughed to himself and shook his head, "Nothing. Just looking at you." He smiled and gave her a thumbs up. "Cheshire is a.. Very unique character. He's really kind, though."

"Well then I look forward to meeting this Cheshire" she says turning back to the stove to see the water boiling. She poured some pasta in the pot and stored it a little bit before turning down the heat slightly. "So..." She thought about asking where he was from but then that might be a touchy subject since his parents died. "What are some things you like to do?" She asks thinking she might as well learn a little bit about the people here.

"Well, I love playing music. I haven't really.. Done any hobbies in years. When I lived in the London, I loved to draw. I moved to America and I guess I just lost interest in everything." Ace shrugged and watched as she made the food. "What about you?"

"Music mostly it just calms me" she says simply as she sees the pasta was about done so she poured the excess hot water into the sink leaving just the pasta. She found some cheese and a bowl. She almost offered him some but he said he already ate so refrained from doing so. She grabbed a fork out of a drawer and leaned against the counter and started eating. She still kept her distance from him.

Ace held out his arms and started to stare at his tattoos. He laughed to himself as he remembered how complained about the tattoos on his fingers. Ace cleared his throat and yawned, "How old are you?"

"I'm 17, you?" She asks as she continues eating. She actually liked his tattoos, she had no idea if there was some meaning behind them but she did like them. She finished up and cleaned out her dish. She dries it off and puts it back away. She cleans up everything she did not wanting to leave a mess.

"17. Are you from around here?" Ace tilted his head as he spoke. "And I actually really like the name Katrina. It's a unique name, I think."

"Not really, but I don't really know where here is, I just ran from where I lived in a random direction" she says shrugging. She leans against the counter once more. "And thank you, I think" she says and giggles slightly. A small blush appears on her cheeks but wasn't very visible.

"Here, I'll tell you something embarrassing. That way you aren't the only one blushing. My first name? It's Claire. I got my nickname partially because of my first name." Ace nervously scratched his head and laughed.

"You said you were from London correct? That not exactly abnormal in other countries." She says not really finding a huge issue with it besides it being a girls name in the US. 'That's why he goes by Ace' she thinks to herself. She crosses her arms over her chest and just stays where she is.

Ace nodded while he listened, "You're right. I've heard of male variations of 'Claire' but here it's a female name, I suppose. I'm not bothered about it too much. I go by Ace, anyway. The only people that called me by my actual name was.." He frowned and looked at the ground, "I'm hoping you haven't had too rough of a day? I'm sure this is all really weird."

Minxy heads to the living room with Grey by herside, she noticed more people, 2-4 new people she believes, she doesn't really remember meeting some of them. Maybe one but she's not so sure. "Hello~" she greeted them with a bright smile.

"Oh it is" she says. She hears some voices not far from the kitchen. "I think the more people you were talking about are in the entryway." She loved how she had a photographic memory Hutu en there were just somethings she wishes she could forget. She decides to walk towards the entryway it find a couple people standing there. She found it with ease. She offers a small smile. "Hi" she says tentatively.

"Fine" she says. She simply stands there awkwardly. She didn't know what to say. "Um...Ace mentioned to me...that there were rooms here and beds, do you mind showing me to one of them" she directed the question towards the girl standing next to the taller guy.

@xMellowmint @BELL @Mytix @anyone else that's there or shows up

Last edited by a moderator:
ScarlettRose16 said:

"Fine" she says. She simply stands there awkwardly. She didn't know what to say. "Um...Ace mentioned to me...that there were rooms here and beds, do you mind showing me to one of them" she directed the question towards the girl standing next to the taller guy.

@xMellowmint @BELL @Mytix @anyone else that's there or shows up
"Uhm... To be honest, I don't really know the house that much but this guy does" Minxy pointed at Grey. "He knows the house better than me."

xMellowmint said:
"Uhm... To be honest, I don't really know the house that much but this guy does" Minxy pointed at Grey. "He knows the house better than me."

She nodded and then turned to the guy. "Then can you show me?" She asked the guy. She was hoping she could move this along a little faster she felt like she was going to be sick, again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back