• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Place For The Broken

He panics and holds it closer. "It's nothing, the wallet is pretty much empty. Would you install the water filter already?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Minxy walked up behind Cheshire. "There's a picture of you in there Grey" She snickered.

"...we may have touched on a sensitive subject." Grey looks slightly worried and goes over to hold Minxy.

"He seemed genuinely mad. I wonder what he has in the wallet." Grey then goes to another door, leading to a familiar hallway. "If you don't wanna come with me, you'll know where to find me."

A small piece of ceiling falls on Cheshire's head. Grey walks down a different hallway to a nondescript door. The only odd thing about it is a sign next to it that says Grey's room. The door's locked so don't try.

Finally one door opened, it was a smallish room with a bed and a fluffy comforter. A floor length mirror rested against the wall next to an adjacent door, probably leading to a bathroom. Cheshire kicked off his shoes and curled up in the warm blankets, then he pulled out the photo from his wallet. The photo was of a young girl and a boy, all bundled up in the snow. They were smiling and laughing, the boy with his arm protectively around the girl, she was holding a small snowball in her hands. Their cheeks were rosy and the tips of their noses were pink.

Minxy sighed. She put her hairback into a ponytail and followed Cheshire. She knocked on the wall. She didn't really know Cheshire that well, she thought maybe it's time to communicate with him finally.

Minxy crossed her arms. "Gee. I'm sorry." She said sarcastically. "My bad for wondering if you were alright."

He sighed and rubbed his face, tired. "I'm sorry I snapped earlier, and now. This hell house is getting on my nerves. I haven't had a proper sleep in over a month, and I probably won't ever get that again. I'm okay, thanks for checking up on me." Cheshire slipped out of the door shutting it behind him. "I'm just going to get something to drink."

He walked into the kitchen, pulled out a kettle and filled it with water. When the kettle was on the stove and heating up he grabbed two mugs. "Are you okay with mint tea?" He asked.

"Mint tea?" Cherrie never really tried any other tea besides milk tea or Chai tea. She nodded. "I wouldn't mind it"

Cheshire prepared the tea and brought them to the table, he gave one to Minxy and wrapped his hands around the other. "Why are you here?"

Minxy looked down at the cup of tea and cupped it with bother her hands. She took a sip, and felt relaxed. "I was molested by my teacher. People blamed me for it. I started failing and my parents would abuse me and would let me starve.." Minxy chuckled slightly as she remembered those days. "How about you?"

"I'm just a kid out looking for some adventure, a runaway." He shrugged and took a long drink of the steaming tea. "I'm not broken, not really."

"I was broken.... But I can feel myself slowly healing... It's weird though..." Minxy took another sip of her tea. "I don't see as many rooms as I did when I came here.... I just see people going... Through walls at times..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back