• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Order of Seven - OOC

I'll try to have another post up after him. I haven't really had much motivation. My Aunt has been really sick and my family has been going through a rough time.

I'm waiting on bossman as well, but maybe e should have a time limit of expectation so we aren't held up on this if he disappears. No insult meant to him, it's just in case

Sorry everyone for how long it's taken me.

Some things happened IRL and I didn't have much time.

I will get a post up tonight within 1-3 hours after this message.

Yeah, don't worry. If you need a few days just let me know. I don't like being pushy but if responses are slow I will likely try and move things along just because I don't want the thread to get stuck. We have a few new players waiting for the fight to end to come in and I'd like to get to that point.

So, I think I will encourage a last round of posts for this fight, we still should figure out a way to subdue Irwin to he can be taken back to the HQ at Westminster for questioning. Then I will do a time skip back to the base and we can introduce our new characters and have a character interaction session. Devo ahoy! People who also have irl stuff to address can hang back with their characters without guilt. XD is that good for everyone? BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 The Gunrunner The Gunrunner SirGrey SirGrey MrBossMan MrBossMan PeanutLemur PeanutLemur Voland Voland

It'll also give the rest an opportunity to finish up CSs without missing too much story.
NUSKI NUSKI Shalalong Shalalong

So, I think I will encourage a last round of posts for this fight, we still should figure out a way to subdue Irwin to he can be taken back to the HQ at Westminster for questioning. Then I will do a time skip back to the base and we can introduce our new characters and have a character interaction session. Devo ahoy! People who also have irl stuff to address can hang back with their characters without guilt. XD is that good for everyone? BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 The Gunrunner The Gunrunner SirGrey SirGrey MrBossMan MrBossMan PeanutLemur PeanutLemur Voland Voland

It'll also give the rest an opportunity to finish up CSs without missing too much story.
NUSKI NUSKI Shalalong Shalalong

Sounds good to me.

ImABloodyFrickinPirate ImABloodyFrickinPirate

Ok, overall I like the character, I can see how much work you put into her. There are a few major points that need to be addressed before I can accept her.

1. You need to be a lot more specific with the magic. I'm a little strict about what humans are capable of doing in that department. Elemental magic I wasn't going to allow for human characters, however I can allow the manipulation of elements, not the creation. i.e. no conjuring fire out of thin air, you can manipulate flames, or you can control the growth of plants but they won't grow any faster than they would normally. You can manipulate earth or water but no more than your character could lift with her own strength. I'd allow communication with animals.
Tell me what this nature spirit form is supposed to do, what makes it different from her normal form? Hexing is a specifically negative form of spell-casting, give me an example of what the hexes do.

2. The rp is set in 1850 and that's going to make it impossible for your character to go about with next to no clothes on. It would draw far too much attention and might also break a few laws, violating 2 of the Order's rules (they can be found in the lore section). So that bit is out entirely as long as your character is in the sight of mundanes (ordinary humans). The order members shouldn't much care however.

Now for the smaller points:
- The personality section is far too short.
- How did your character join the order and why? I need more detail here.
- Quick grammar and spelling check please, I caught a few errors.

ImABloodyFrickinPirate ImABloodyFrickinPirate

Ok, overall I like the character, I can see how much work you put into her. There are a few major points that need to be addressed before I can accept her.

1. You need to be a lot more specific with the magic. I'm a little strict about what humans are capable of doing in that department. Elemental magic I wasn't going to allow for human characters, however I can allow the manipulation of elements, not the creation. i.e. no conjuring fire out of thin air, you can manipulate flames, or you can control the growth of plants but they won't grow any faster than they would normally. You can manipulate earth or water but no more than your character could lift with her own strength. I'd allow communication with animals.
Tell me what this nature spirit form is supposed to do, what makes it different from her normal form? Hexing is a specifically negative form of spell-casting, give me an example of what the hexes do.

2. The rp is set in 1850 and that's going to make it impossible for your character to go about with next to no clothes on. It would draw far too much attention and might also break a few laws, violating 2 of the Order's rules (they can be found in the lore section). So that bit is out entirely as long as your character is in the sight of mundanes (ordinary humans). The order members shouldn't much care however.

Now for the smaller points:
- The personality section is far too short.
- How did your character join the order and why? I need more detail here.
- Quick grammar and spelling check please, I caught a few errors.
Ok I'll address the Issues by number so it will be easier to keep track.
1. She does not manipulate fire or rock. She mostly manipulates air and water. Plants she does sometimes manipulate but I would't call her an avid gardener.
2. The Nature Spirit form is basically like a nature based creature like a druid or a fae, except when she's in the form she can't use magic. It is strictly physical combat.
3. The hexing she was taught is basically all physical as well. she cant perform a hex through the spiritual summoning aspect like manipulating something with just her mind. the type of hexing i was referring to is like small charms or potions, which can range from protection to small bombs. so basically the use of herbs, bones, minerals and various liquids, such as poison, water and or blood.
4. maybe she could wear a heavy cloak out in public that fastens with several buttons down the midriff section?

I will fix the smaller mistakes right now. :) thank you for being so patient! :)

Ok I'll address the Issues by number so it will be easier to keep track.
1. She does not manipulate fire or rock. She mostly manipulates air and water. Plants she does sometimes manipulate but I would't call her an avid gardener.
2. The Nature Spirit form is basically like a nature based creature like a druid or a fae, except when she's in the form she can't use magic. It is strictly physical combat.
3. The hexing she was taught is basically all physical as well. she cant perform a hex through the spiritual summoning aspect like manipulating something with just her mind. the type of hexing i was referring to is like small charms or potions, which can range from protection to small bombs. so basically the use of herbs, bones, minerals and various liquids, such as poison, water and or blood.
4. maybe she could wear a heavy cloak out in public that fastens with several buttons down the midriff section?

I will fix the smaller mistakes right now. :) thank you for being so patient! :)
Air or water works but again no more than she could move with her own physical strength. She can maybe knock something over with wind but cannot create a hurricane, Freeze a puddle but not a lake etc.

The transformation works but I will apply a weakness to silver when she is in that form so she cannot use the order's weapons. It would be like a tainted form. Maybe faster but it is poisoned by silver and weakened.

The hexes are good but for simplicity's sake please call them charms and potions. Hex usually means something different.

I'll accept the cloak but be open to the fact that other order members will likely dissapprove of the choice, and she will be severely limited when fighting around mundanes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back